diehard dolphins

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: diehard dolphins
Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:16 pm
  • in response to seahawk sailor, i would agree 100% with your thinking... for those of you who doesn't realize i was being sarcastic about the gut feeling thing, let me put your minds at ease.. it was a joke!!!!

    having said that, i understand our history , we've not performed well on the road, however i would argue, and i think most of you would agree, there is something different about this team, now that alone doesn't guarentee anything, when i say i think the seahawks should have no problem agains a bad dolphins team, it's not because of mysterious visions or voices in my head, it's simply due to the seahawks are the better team, in every catagory...

    and i'll finish with this... if this is the type of team i think they are, they will get past these road woes , and start picking up some of these much needed wins, and make some noise in the post season... if they go to miami and lose, well then it's obvious they're not the team we think they are , YET.... from everything i've seen this year on the field, i see no reason why they can't go in there and take care of business...
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3879
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: diehard dolphins
Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:46 pm
  • ensett wrote:I think the Dolphins are really underrated, they arent as bad as anybody here wishes they were. But even with that, theres no reason we shouldnt win


    not sure the Bills are that bad as well? sheesh, no walk in the park by any stretch..
    GO HAWKS!!!
    User avatar
    Twisted
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1554
    Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm


Re: diehard dolphins
Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:24 pm
  • I look back to the following
    Ravens 2003
    Cinci 2003
    Jets 2004
    Cleveland 2007
    Carolina 2007
    Tampa 2010
    Detroit 2012
    Rams 2012

    All games we were picked to win, "should" have won or had leads in and still figured out a way to lose. All of them 10AM starts, mostly long road trips. As long as this game is a 10am game on the road, I don't feel anything except concern no matter the opponent.

    Now I also consider that this year, those games are much closer. The Hawks have had a chance to win in every loss this year and late in the game, so the trend is going the Seahawks way, where in year's past, they just played terrible. So I feel line they will win against the Fins, but until they actually start doing it, I have my doubts about any road game.
    Eh... Whatever...
    User avatar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!
     
    Posts: 5329
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:17 pm
    Location: Auburn, WA


Re: diehard dolphins
Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:12 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:unbelievable to read some of the posts on the dophins fan boards... did they or did they not just lose to a very bad bills team...? it amazes me that people cannot see reality for what it is, and accept the fact they are a lower tier team, that has some serious rebuilding to do... every other board says oh i'm not worried about the seahags, they suck on the road,.. i for one cannot wait to go up there and whip the holey living hell out of them... they think the shi**y bills brought the pain, they haven't felt seahawk thunder yet... and for those of you who think they have home field advantage, don't think so, they're not even selling out there stadium.. apposing players are saying, sometimes we didn't even notice their fans were there... now that's just sad... i want me some fish sticks come sunday... break out the tartar boys..


    I demand that you change your screen name to "Derp".
    User avatar
    bmorepunk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 376
    Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 pm


Re: diehard dolphins
Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:31 pm
  • Never forget :)
    edogg23
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 408
    Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 8:30 pm


Re: diehard dolphins
Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:00 am
  • forget what? that the seahawks didn't show up...that our O line has serious holes, that our lb's are not as good as we thought, that our coaching staff was out-coached yet again... i'm sure that loss had everything to do with it being at 10am and on the east coast...sure it had nothing to do with the thousand penalities, and poor O line blocking, or lets just say the whole D...

    So no Prob, i'll take my lumps, and feast on the preverbial crow, but i did state in my defense, if the seahawks show up and play the way they're capable of playing, the dolphins don't stand a chance..they did not!!!!! we had numerous penalties, no pass protection, no defense to speak of, an interception taken away from us which would have negated a Dolphin TD, all these things going against us, and yet we still should/couldve have pulled out a victory... Are we a much better team the Miami, Heck yes, did we show up yesterday, NO... or maybe we did show up and we're just a mediocre ball club.. who know's.. who cares, a playoff run at this point is a long shot, just want to see weekly improvements. only consistancy i see in this team, RW and Lynch.. RW is solid and improving, and Lynch is solid, but you can see he may be wearing down, from getting ran so much. would like to start seeing more turbin.
    Last edited by hawker84 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3879
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: diehard dolphins
Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:04 am
  • bmorepunk wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:unbelievable to read some of the posts on the dophins fan boards... did they or did they not just lose to a very bad bills team...? it amazes me that people cannot see reality for what it is, and accept the fact they are a lower tier team, that has some serious rebuilding to do... every other board says oh i'm not worried about the seahags, they suck on the road,.. i for one cannot wait to go up there and whip the holey living hell out of them... they think the shi**y bills brought the pain, they haven't felt seahawk thunder yet... and for those of you who think they have home field advantage, don't think so, they're not even selling out there stadium.. apposing players are saying, sometimes we didn't even notice their fans were there... now that's just sad... i want me some fish sticks come sunday... break out the tartar boys..


    I demand that you change your screen name to "Derp".


    what about this statement warrant's me that name... cuz i think the seahawks are a better team , still do, so why derp?
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3879
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: diehard dolphins
Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:39 am
  • Completely writing off the Dolphins when the Seahawks suck on the road?
    User avatar
    bmorepunk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 376
    Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 pm


Re: diehard dolphins
Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:53 am
  • if you're trying to tell me the dolphins were the better team, then you're wrong.. and if you actually read the OP, it was about dolphins fans thinking we'd be an easy win, which dispite our disgustingly bad play, we were anything but an easy win, so if you want to talk some smack about my OP, again, come with some facts...jacka**
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3879
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: diehard dolphins
Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:40 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:not asking you to buy what i'm selling, could care less ... you can go by past performances even though we're a different team now , you can go by historical stats, 10am, east coast thing, well if that's the case , why even show up?

    since i seem to be the only one in this thread who thinks there's no way we lose this game, i'll leave it to you stats guys to debate how on earth we're ever going to pull out a morning game on the road against a bottom feeder team.... do i think we can lose, sure anythings possible, do i think we will lose, if the seahawks play the way they're capable, not a effing chance, and that's all i'm sayin.....
    User avatar
    bmorepunk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 376
    Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 pm


Re: diehard dolphins
Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:42 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:if you're trying to tell me the dolphins were the better team, then you're wrong.. and if you actually read the OP, it was about dolphins fans thinking we'd be an easy win, which dispite our disgustingly bad play, we were anything but an easy win, so if you want to talk some smack about my OP, again, come with some facts...jacka**


    They certainly were better in their own house, weren't they? What was the score again?

    Dolphins fans thinking it would be an easy win is equivalent to you thinking it was an easy win.
    User avatar
    bmorepunk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 376
    Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 pm


Re: diehard dolphins
Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:26 pm
  • dude seriously just stop, before you get smacked down... do yourself a favor and read the thread before you go flappin your lips... after all what are you trying to say, they lost cuz i thought they would beat them convincingly? i some how jinxed them? i mean what's your whole point jumping in the conversation, 4 days after the post... you don't have your facts straight, and you're making an ass out of yourself...do some research before you attack my man..

    P.S. in your bolded sentence, note: key word THINKS so i guess from now on i should post i think there is no way we win?
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3879
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: diehard dolphins
Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:26 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:dude seriously just stop, before you get smacked down... do yourself a favor and read the thread before you go flappin your lips...


    1998 wants it's slang back. You're dangerously close to "da bomb" territory.

    after all what are you trying to say, they lost cuz i thought they would beat them convincingly? i some how jinxed them?


    Not at all.

    i mean what's your whole point jumping in the conversation, 4 days after the post...


    On the first page of this thread my first post was roughly one hour after you started the thread.

    you don't have your facts straight, and you're making an ass out of yourself...do some research before you attack my man..


    The only facts I have mentioned in this thread were the team's record on the road and at home relative to all other teams and the result of the game. It doesn't take a lot of research to realize that statements about these two things are correct.

    P.S. in your bolded sentence, note: key word THINKS so i guess from now on i should post i think there is no way we win?


    You could just realize that either team could win the game, no matter how good or bad either team is. You overestimated your team's chances of winning to 100%, much like some Dolphin fans and then proceeded to defend that position. Either you or the Dolphins could end up proving yourself "right" depending on who won.
    User avatar
    bmorepunk
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 376
    Joined: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:56 pm


Re: diehard dolphins
Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:56 pm
  • After reading the initial post, you deserve a dolphins fan to do to you what the hawks fans are...
    Image
    User avatar
    KARAVARUS
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2908
    Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:09 am
    Location: Omaha, NE


Re: diehard dolphins
Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:07 pm
  • bellyfat wrote:I don't know what's wrong with some of them. Part of being a fan is being delusional. Some of them think Tannehill is good.


    he's not that bad
    GO HAWKS!!!
    User avatar
    Twisted
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1554
    Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm


Re: diehard dolphins
Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:50 am
  • KARAVARUS wrote:After reading the initial post, you deserve a dolphins fan to do to you what the hawks fans are...


    first off your statement doesn't even make sense, but i get it , what you're saying is, i should never have that much confidense in the seahawks???? bulls**t... but you're right, any dolphin fan who read my post has every right to come on here and feed me a hearty helping of crow, but i think it's kind of funny that i'm getting that from fellow hawk fans, because what am i guilty of really, having too much confidence in my team?... nice...
    Last edited by hawker84 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3879
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: diehard dolphins
Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:04 am
  • "You could just realize that either team could win the game, no matter how good or bad either team is. You overestimated your team's chances of winning to 100%, much like some Dolphin fans and then proceeded to defend that position. Either you or the Dolphins could end up proving yourself "right" depending on who won."

    PUNK..since you're good at pulling statements from threads, pull the one where i say that the seahawks have a 100% chance of winning.. because the only statement i see that's close to that is, if the seahawks play the way they're capable of playing, there is no way they lose this game, and i still believe that... you're right i did overestimate them, but this thread wasn't about that, it was about the dolphin fans calling us an easy win, because we were playing on the road with a rookie QB... and if you were to read through my threads, you would have seen me say several times over, that i understand it's the NFL and any team has a chance to beat any team... so your first sentence is a mute point.. again, i overestimated them, they laid another egg on the road, i'm eating my crow. but worse even, our seahawks do not appear to be contenders at this point.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    User avatar
    hawker84
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3879
    Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:22 pm
    Location: Tri Cities, WA


Re: diehard dolphins
Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:30 am
  • Thats enough, guys.
    Image
    User avatar
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *
     
    Posts: 8688
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:24 am
    Location: PNW


Previous


It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:57 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online