Winston Guy suspended

NYCoug

Reaction score
pehawk":3480h6fv said:
Yet another example of Petes and Johns dumb choices.

Have they no class or dignity? They're role models. I always tell my daughter; "see those men, ramming their heads into each other? That causes permenant brain damage. And, baby, I want you to have athletes who inflict violence and self-harm, to be who and what you aspire to become."

Then I put my arm around her, she looks into my eyes, says "I will dad, because I love you".

That gave me chills Pe, that was beautiful. May your daughter become the next great Seahawks safety, much in the mold of Kenny Easley and Kam Chancellor before her...

pehawk

Reaction score
NYCoug":2ur0zjwe said:
pehawk":2ur0zjwe said:

Have they no class or dignity? They're role models. I always tell my daughter; "see those men, ramming their heads into each other? That causes permenant brain damage. And, baby, I want you to have athletes who inflict violence and self-harm, to be who and what you aspire to become."

Then I put my arm around her, she looks into my eyes, says "I will dad, because I love you".

That gave me chills Pe, that was beautiful. May your daughter become the next great Seahawks safety, much in the mold of Kenny Easley and Kam Chancellor before her...

She's a girl. Eric Pruitt, tops.

Girls can't be; doctors, funny, hard-hitting safeties, or pretty and smart at the same time.

I only speak positive truths to her.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
pehawk":22ryz1uo said:

I often tell my daughters to date a football player. 'Cuz football players no how to treat a woman.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":nkubrjyu said:
pehawk":nkubrjyu said:

I often tell my daughters to date a football player. 'Cuz football players no how to treat a woman.
You must be Hope Solo's dad.

NYCoug

Reaction score
pehawk":38feghiv said:
NYCoug":38feghiv said:
pehawk":38feghiv said:

Girls can't be; doctors, funny, hard-hitting safeties, or pretty and smart at the same time.

Come on, give her Jay Bellamy or Reggie Tongue AT LEAST.

Agreed on the rest though.

Good one scottemojo, I literally laughed out loud. You win the intranetz!

Reaction score
Scottemojo":140ab0ux said:
Hawk Strap":140ab0ux said:
pehawk":140ab0ux said:

You must be Hope Solo's dad.

LOL

JesterHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":1c7mbbm3 said:

100% this.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
I wonder how long until he's sent packing...That press release basically pointed out we have plenty of depth so he's expendable. Banned substance user is not the image this team wants to put forth.

sam1313

Reaction score
I was hoping he was roiding up getting ready for next season. Freaking over the counter stuff won't do him any good!

He has only been active 2 games anyway, so maybe he thought, "WTF, I might as well get pumped for next year....." :sarcasm_off:

Steve2222

Reaction score
Not surprising from a guy who thought the Presidential Election was between Barack Obama and Mitt Rooney.

pehawk

Reaction score
I miss Mitt Rooney, he was the best. Just last week I strolled into supercuts and told the broad cutting my hair: "you know what I want, honey, give me the Mitt Rooney".

canzag

Reaction score
Good news for someone on the practice squad.I would add Portis.3rd QB can dress and not count on active list so why not.Or perhaps the PS safety-Snead

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
pehawk":dy3wndvy said:
NYCoug":dy3wndvy said:
pehawk":dy3wndvy said:

But they can have a better throwing motion than Tebow!

NYCoug

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":558qs1b4 said:
pehawk":558qs1b4 said:
pehawk":558qs1b4 said:

Tebow lucked out this year. I think Leftwich has proven that he's the "floor" when it comes to NFL QB throwing motions. Soooo sloowww...