diehard dolphins

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: diehard dolphins
Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:16 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:
    NFSeahawks628 wrote:Until we win games on the road they really have no reason to fear us.

i'll be at the game on Sunday expecting the best preparing for the worst.

see it's post like this that i just can't get behind... they have no reason to fear us? a team that just lost to the bills, a team where there own fanbase wont go to the games because they're so bad? people wanna say my reasoning is irrational, because i think we'll win because we're the better team., but this kind of thinking is not... ? sorry can't agree with fans like this...

Who says you have to agree? You seem to think we can't air our opinions on the matter though. I am with Largent80. Until they prove they are winners on the road, a loss to this team would not surprise. Sorry, wins are wins and losses are losses. We lose much more on the road than we win no matter how good or BAD the opponent is(Rams game anyone?). Those are the facts. So, I am hoping they surprise me. Nobody here "wants" a loss.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:17 pm
  • Wow! Can we get someone (kearly maybe?) to dissect and respond to this random madness?
    FargoHawk
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:41 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:a team that just lost to the bills

I don't find it particularly shocking that a mediocre team lost on the road to a mediocre team in their division, nor do I find that it has a lot of bearing on this Sunday's game.

I'm with CANHawk, we will go with your magic gut on this one.
    bmorepunk
    NET Starter

Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:43 pm
  • hawker84 wrote::mrgreen: there you go.. all kidding aside, just tired of hearing all the we can't win on the road in the morning stuff, from the media, hawk fans, and now dolphin fans, who can't even win at home... so please for the love of god Seahawks, start winning on the road, so the rest of my faithful seahawk bretheren and the rest of the sports world can see the light and i don't have to hear this crap any more... i'm done.

... and that's what most all of us are waiting for. This team (especially the offense) needs to execute better on the road. 'bout the only guy that consistently shows up ready to play away from home is Russell Wilson. The rest do their best to sabotage all of his hard work/preparation.. They showed progress against Detroit, so hopefully that's a good sign.
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:44 pm
  • All players and coaches know the truth. It doesn't matter who you are playing against in this league cause it can hit you on any given Sunday. The NFL has some parity and therefore even the easy seeming match ups can sneak up and get you with a few lucky breaks and explosive plays.

I for one am in the "show me" department at this point. I don't want to be here, and I certainly hope the Seahawks can change my feelings in that regard. I feel the same about this game as I did the Rams, Cards, and Detroit games to be honest. I seriously think we are much better than we seem to play on the road and we should dismantle the Fins on paper.

We passed the eye test last game I think, even though it was against the Jets who have had their struggles this year. The Jets are confused and seeking an identity. They did win this weekend against the Rams who took care of us at their house earlier this year. You never can tell in the NFL.

I will be screaming at my television like a madman on Sunday and enjoy the ride.
    Rose City Hawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:01 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:i'm going to say it like this and you can try and clown me all you want Canhawk.. i know this team, i've followed this team since the beginning, i know what our history is, i know what our recent history is... i am not predicting a win sunday, i never said that... i did say if seahawks play to their potential, they are the better team hands down and should win.

i'm not stupid, or a desperately devoted fan who can't see or distinguish reality... i understand this is the NFL, i understand andy team can beat any team on any given sunday, i get it... this whole post was about dumbass dolphin fans looking at the 1st half of our season , and by those stats alone are predicting a easy win, cuz we all know hawks can't win on the road... to me that's an insult, and just simply not true... for fellow hawk fans who want to believe this as well, feel free, i'm not one of you... i know we have the superior team, road or not, i know if they play to their potential they will win... whether they show up and do that or not remains to be seen but i'll leave you with this..

if they show up and screw the pooch, you can forget about playoff runs and superbowls this year, because they simply are not there yet... do i think they're good enough to win a superbowl this year? NO... do i think they're good enough to win on the road...Yes..

Who you fighting with, O mighty Kreskin? Nobody here has said that the Seahawks are not the better team. Nobody. So clearly we all know that if they play to their potential they will win.

Do they always play to their potential on the road? Nope.

I expect a Hawks win. I just don't think it will be easy, and a post based on the fact that some Dolphins fans think they just might win is hardly worth getting butt hurt about.

BTW: CanHawk, with this particular genie I heard it isn't his belly you rub to get your three wishes.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:05 pm
  • Do we have better talent? I think so, do we show up with that talent on the road especially the far East? Rarely is the problem. We have shown more competiveness, we have not quit, we just need to close it out. History if ignored will repeat itsel, I think Pete looks at history and has tried to do some things to change the trend, still a work in progress though. We should win on paper, problem is paper gets flushed a lot.

Rose colored glasses are fine as long as your not emotionally tied into it like many are and want to have some protection for that heart of hearts that gets broke with being to high.

As far as Dolphin fans believeing they can win, it doesn't bother me at all, we as Seahawks fans look for a silver lining where we can and the fringes for any chance of improvement.

They have a flashy new RB, and Brand new Rookie QB and I don't care what we think of him they probably have as many QB threads as us this year.

So I watch the game and hope for the win and watch our guys grow, it's baby steps on some things, were improving.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
    .Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:06 pm
  • I miss sentences that start with capital letters....
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:07 pm
  • FlyingGreg wrote:I miss sentences that start with capital letters....

Preach on, my Brotha.
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:38 pm
  • FlyingGreg wrote:I miss sentences that start with capital letters....

so do i
    Hawk Finn
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:44 pm
  • got it , i'm butthurt and i don't know my punctuation because i don't start my sentences with capitols... still nobody's told me why we shouldn't win in convincing fashion, other than it's on the road and in the morning... tell ya what , convince me that this team can't go up there, or shouldn't go up there and win convincingly.. instead of attacking my opinion... tell me why, for me to say i have a feeling they're going to go up there and take care of business, is any different than saying, we should take care of the rams and cards at home, there's stats to back up those claims, but as it's been well stated, anything can happen on any given sunday... so why am i so irrational to think they can beat a bad dolphin team on the road.. sorry for the spelling errors and lack of capitol letters...

i feel very confident going into miami, give me some good reasons why i shouldn't be.. last time i checked i'm allowed to have an opinion and express it..
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:57 pm
  • You mean "capital letters". Unless you're referring to D.C., which would be Capitol letters.

Aside from that, I love your energy and enthusiasm. I will sponsor you at our next meeting.
    Hawk Finn
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:10 pm
  • got it , i'm an alchoholic now, and you don't have an actual response to the post, so you'll jump on the post meaningless responses about capitol letters bandwagon. right on. for all you future punctuation bandwagoners, when i fill out a resume, i'll concentrate on my punctuation, until then not really important to me, lucky half the words are spelled correctly... but it has been scientifically proven , the above average human mind can still read a sentence even if all the words are mispelled.. so you guys should be fine..
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:29 pm
  • Hawker, we are all Seahawks fans here. Nobody is against you. We all want our Hawks to win this weekend and We all think they should win this weekend.

Your posts have been ultra defensive and you are going back and forth on your comments.

Chill out bro
    FargoHawk
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:38 pm
  • going back and forth how? and chill out how, all i've asked is someone to show me why we shouldn't win.. my opinion was attacked, and now since nobody can seem to come up with a legit response, they feel the need to start attacking my punctuation and spelling.. so how is it i need to chill out.. if someone challenges me i'm going to challenge them to prove me wrong... isn't that called debating?
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:39 pm
  • Those delusional dolphins fans think they have a chance against us because we are 1-4 on the road and Vegas only has us as slim favorites. What homers!
    "Check out my 2012 NFL Draft Grades. I just gave the worst grade ever to Seattle." - WalterFootball.com
    AgentDib
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:48 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:going back and forth how? and chill out how, all i've asked is someone to show me why we shouldn't win.. my opinion was attacked, and now since nobody can seem to come up with a legit response, they feel the need to start attacking my punctuation and spelling.. so how is it i need to chill out.. if someone challenges me i'm going to challenge them to prove me wrong... isn't that called debating?

Ummmm.........who has said we will not win? Answer that, 84. Like I said, I don't know who you are "debating".
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:48 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:going back and forth how? and chill out how, all i've asked is someone to show me why we shouldn't win.. my opinion was attacked, and now since nobody can seem to come up with a legit response, they feel the need to start attacking my punctuation and spelling.. so how is it i need to chill out.. if someone challenges me i'm going to challenge them to prove me wrong... isn't that called debating?

We have a better team than the AZ Cardinals, the STL Rams, the Detroit Lions, and I believe we're pretty evenly matched with the Niners. We have not been able to put it all together on the road is why it's not a guaranteed win. How is anyone supposed to prove you wrong? The game hasn't been played yet. Why would anybody want to prove you wrong anyways? What's there to prove? We all want a Seahawks W.

Oh yeah...also, my gut says this game is not going to be as easy as you make it sound.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:54 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:going back and forth how? and chill out how, all i've asked is someone to show me why we shouldn't win.. my opinion was attacked, and now since nobody can seem to come up with a legit response, they feel the need to start attacking my punctuation and spelling.. so how is it i need to chill out.. if someone challenges me i'm going to challenge them to prove me wrong... isn't that called debating?

Ummmm.........who has said we will not win? Answer that, 84. Like I said, I don't know who you are "debating".

you're right. my comment to begin all this is i feel we'll win in convincing fashion.. so nobobdy said we wouldn't win... so i guess i'm debating those who don't agree that i should feel that way.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:57 pm
  • How is anybody suppose to prove anything to you when you say that u don't pay attention to stats and you only go with your gut???

Again, we all think we should win this game but this is the NFL.
    FargoHawk
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:01 pm
  • -The Glove- wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:going back and forth how? and chill out how, all i've asked is someone to show me why we shouldn't win.. my opinion was attacked, and now since nobody can seem to come up with a legit response, they feel the need to start attacking my punctuation and spelling.. so how is it i need to chill out.. if someone challenges me i'm going to challenge them to prove me wrong... isn't that called debating?

We have a better team than the AZ Cardinals, the STL Rams, the Detroit Lions, and I believe we're pretty evenly matched with the Niners. We have not been able to put it all together on the road is why it's not a guaranteed win. How is anyone supposed to prove you wrong? The game hasn't been played yet. Why would anybody want to prove you wrong anyways? What's there to prove? We all want a Seahawks W.

Oh yeah...also, my gut says this game is not going to be as easy as you make it sound.

i appreciate the post and your opinion... just to be clear i never guarenteed a win or even predicted a win, i said if they go down and play to their abilities, they SHOULD win the game in convincing fashion... i feel that the second half will show them putting it all together, and starting to make those plays that was keeping us from getting those wins in the first half of the season.. i just feel we're that much better than the dolphins. bottom line is they still have to show up and play.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:06 pm
  • FargoHawk wrote:How is anybody suppose to prove anything to you when you say that u don't pay attention to stats and you only go with your gut???

Again, we all think we should win this game but this is the NFL.

if the patriots went to dallas and took on the cowboys, without ever looking at a stat, who would you say is probably going to win that game? that's how i look at this game.. seahawks appear to be the most complete and better team of the two,, that's what i'm basing my opinion on... regardless of what our history or stats tell me, i'm simply picking the better team...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:14 pm
  • Im going to say this one more time....... Everyone agrees that we are the better team and we should win.
    FargoHawk
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:22 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:
    NFSeahawks628 wrote:Until we win games on the road they really have no reason to fear us.

i'll be at the game on Sunday expecting the best preparing for the worst.

see it's post like this that i just can't get behind... they have no reason to fear us? a team that just lost to the bills, a team where there own fanbase wont go to the games because they're so bad? people wanna say my reasoning is irrational, because i think we'll win because we're the better team., but this kind of thinking is not... ? sorry can't agree with fans like this...

I've watched every Seahawk game since 2000 its called being a realistic fan and realizing who your team is the Seahawks have sucked on the road for years even when they were good. It has nothing to do with my desire for them to play well on the road, but as every Seahawk fan knows they sometimes lose games that we as fans all believe they should win. As for this game, I think its fair to say this is a game we finally could be ready to win on the road. Nothing delusional here just the reality of the Seahawks.
    "Somehow a second year quarterback was more ready for this game, than a first ballot hall of famer!?"
    -DMac 104.3 Denver The Fan after Super Bowl XLVIII
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:25 pm
  • ok i hear ya.. just feel like i was being attacked because i have a lot of confidense going into miami, and the fact that i took offense to miami fans calling us an easy win... if i misread some of these post than my apologies. i'm not butthurt at what the miami fans said, all i said was i want to see the hawks go down there and kick the holy livin you know what out of them, which i think they're more than capable of doing...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:32 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:
    -The Glove- wrote:

i appreciate the post and your opinion... just to be clear i never guarenteed a win or even predicted a win, i said if they go down and play to their abilities, they SHOULD win the game in convincing fashion... i feel that the second half will show them putting it all together, and starting to make those plays that was keeping us from getting those wins in the first half of the season.. i just feel we're that much better than the dolphins. bottom line is they still have to show up and play.

If they play to their abilities, there's not a team in the NFL that I believe we couldn't beat. So on that I agree with.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:46 pm
  • I told you this guy with the magical clairvoyant gut was something special didn't I!? He's like a gorilla riding a tiger strapped to a fricken Patriot missile!

Don't you take no mess from these fools Hawker. Keep kicking the mad science with FIERCE defiance! Suckers gonna recognize after Sundays. Stats are for nerds anyway. You nerds keep talking about your stats, my man Hawker is going to keep on guaranteeing WINS based on his GUT like a fricken BAWSE. WOOO! I'm FREAKING JAKKKED!!! I'm gonna go burn something!!!
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:05 pm
  • name a win i've guarenteed (Ever) since you feel the need to continue to try and clown me... and fyi there's a difference between being clairvoyant and having a gut feeling... but you knew that, cuz you're so smart CAN... now if you would like to discuss our apparent differences of opinion, i'm all game,... if you want to just continue to attack me on a personal level, then i guess that's your perogative too
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:32 pm
  • Dude! I have no difference of opinion. I'm your biggest fan bro! You're like my brutha from anutha mutha! I totally think we should hang out and shit. We can go around guaranteeing all kinds of shit based on our gut feelings! Like today I told this other kid on the bus that the light was going to turn green cuz I had a gut feeling, and BOOM It happened! You totally should have been there, it was, so totally choice!

My gut feelings never let me down and right now my gut is telling me that we're TOTALLY going to be best friends. Hey, what's your MYSpace Page?
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:41 pm
  • ah i get it now... you're like the net's version of chandler from friends.. never really have anything meaningful to say that actually has substance, or a point.. you're just good for a few zingers here and there.... great gig... i feel you dog...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:52 pm
  • Aw dawg, you're so funny dawg. Look at us trading zingers back and forth. Like you telling me I have no substance at all while at the same time you tell everyone that you think stats are nonsense and guaranteeing WINS based on your gut (and doing it like a BAWSE I might add). Man, why would I even NEED to add any substance when you be kicking THAT kind of science! I'll think of something to zing you back on, but its gonna be hella tough yo....

Hey, do you like to wear your visor upside down?
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:05 pm
  • ya agian. i never guarenteed wins , and i never said stats don't mean anything i did however say i think seahawks win big sunday, that was a gut feeling, and i did state that i'm not a big stat guy... never said they weren't important... so again smackmeister, when you're attacking someone which is apparently your job on here, make sure you get the facts right, cuz when you don't and you come with the rambling stream of untruths, it makes you look foolish and desperate for insults...

so to recap: never guarenteed wins (ever)
    never said stats weren't important

so try again, this time try to add a little factual information into your insults.... i know you can do it...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:01 pm
  • Sorry I was away. Had to give grandma her pills. Trust me... You do NOT want to be around grandma when she's off her meds....

Anyway dawg, WHY do you keep saying I'm attacking you? I'm totally on your side bro. It takes balls to guarantee wins in this day and age of parody, especially when the game were talking about guaranteeing is after the bye, on the east coast, at 10am AND as far away as humanly possible; all things that historically bite the hawks in the ass. But you don't care about any of that and I DIG THAT. MAN! I love your balls!

Hey, what's your favorite kind of pie? We should TOTALLY get together one day and get some pie.
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:10 pm
  • CANHawk wrote:Sorry I was away. Had to give grandma her pills. Trust me... You do NOT want to be around grandma when she's off her meds....

Anyway dawg, WHY do you keep saying I'm attacking you? I'm totally on your side bro. It takes balls to guarantee wins in this day and age of parody, especially when the game were talking about guaranteeing is after the bye, on the east coast, at 10am AND as far away as humanly possible; all things that historically bite the hawks in the ass. But you don't care about any of that and I DIG THAT. MAN! I love your balls!

Hey, what's your favorite kind of pie? We should TOTALLY get together one day and get some pie.

I like pie...
    Decimation
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:17 pm
  • damn to think i waited a half hour for a pie reply, got to tell you i'm a little disappointed..word of advice, be careful, you know what they say when you keep repeating the same thing, expecting a different result.... think you might need to have your smackmeister status revoked till you learn how to poroperly harness that power.... anyhoo your last reply has made me sleepy... till we meet again, and i'm sure we will... give granny a hug for me... piece..
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:57 pm
  • e.e. cummings lives!
    PlinytheCenter
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:00 pm
  • I want this to be a reality show Can and the Hawker, two neighbors that eat Pie and Chase grandma while talking about man love and the Seahawks.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
    .Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:16 pm
  • AgentDib wrote:Those delusional dolphins fans think they have a chance against us because we are 1-4 on the road and Vegas only has us as slim favorites. What homers!

Vegas are biased. They are completely influenced by money......
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:45 am
  • Humanitarian Helpful Hint of the Day: Dude, you really need to relax. People are foolin' with you because you are making it too easy. Learn to take it in stride and your experience here will be much more pleasant.

As for statements of substance, how can you expect anyone to follow up your omnipotent intestinal tract? To think that all this time, I've been wasting my hard earned dollars on magic 8-balls when I should have been eating more garlic.

More On-Topic: Has anyone mentioned the "bye" factor yet? Seems we don't have much luck coming off bye weeks.
    Hawk Finn
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:41 am
  • there are no truly shitty teams in the NFL.

Re: Jaguars @ Texans.

it is all about game planning and extreme motivation. I would caution everyone against thinking that Dolphins are a bunch of pushovers.
    Cheesehead Seahawk Extraordinaire
    Bipolar
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:43 am
  • I would like to have a beer with Obama.

I would also like a series of Hawk road wins.

See what I did there?
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:07 am
  • Hawk Finn wrote:More On-Topic: Has anyone mentioned the "bye" factor yet? Seems we don't have much luck coming off bye weeks.

Branching off of this, I'm curious about how many "trends" or "tendencies" we plan to carry over from previous regimes.

Now, don't get me wrong. The road difficulties seem to have been an issue no matter who our HC or GM has been, though I'd argue that most of the time, we've experienced those road woes just because we weren't a very good team.

But the performance after a bye thing... yeah, we were 0-1 after a bye under Mora and 2-8 after a bye under Holmgren. But we're 1-1 after a bye with Carroll thus far. 2010 was a strange year, but we went on the road and beat the Bears after a bye that season. And in 2011, we could have won our game after the bye if we'd had either our starting RB or starting QB, most likely.

Here's another point: This year marks the 8th straight season in which our first game after the bye is on the road. Think that might have something to do with the poor record after a bye?

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:08 am
  • PlinytheCenter wrote:e.e. cummings lives!

FTW!

Also, one thing to consider here in the mix: Everyone is playing the ol' Seahawks suck on the road card against the Dolphins were totally inept against a bad Bills team card. Tell me, folks, is a couple of weeks good for calling it a "trend?" Would we have said the same things after 10/28's games, when they had just ROFLSTOMPED the NY Jets into submission in New York, and we'd just lost our second game in a row to the Lions? Are the last two or three weeks indicators of a change, or are they fluctuations in the normal up and down of a season?

We righted our issues after our two-game slide with wins over the Vikings and Jets, but both at home. The Dolphins are on a three-game slide, with two of three losses on the road. Will they right their issues against a traditionally weak-on-the-road Seattle team, or will pure team talent indicate the winner?
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:31 am
  • mikeak wrote:This was a very competitive Dolphins team prior to two really bad games. One of those games was a Thursday night game on the road which I completely ignore when evaluating a team as it is not truly reflective of them as a team.

Now you give them a bye week to figure things out again - I think they are coming out on the field ready to get back to playing the kind of football they did for a few games.

I expect us to win and we should but it is ironic that you get annoyed with their fans for expecting to beat the Seahawks based on stats and you expect to crush the dolphins based on a feeling / how you view the teams currently

I think they were doing it with some smoke and mirrors...beat Cincy...bad

Rams...nearly lost at home..watched every snap had 200 on Miami money line

They have zero threat past 5-7 yards down field

Third and long and they are in trouble as we can rush 4-5

They made the bills D look great!
    zayden185
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:49 am
  • Hawk Finn wrote:Humanitarian Helpful Hint of the Day: Dude, you really need to relax. People are foolin' with you because you are making it too easy. Learn to take it in stride and your experience here will be much more pleasant.

As for statements of substance, how can you expect anyone to follow up your omnipotent intestinal tract? To think that all this time, I've been wasting my hard earned dollars on magic 8-balls when I should have been eating more garlic.

More On-Topic: Has anyone mentioned the "bye" factor yet? Seems we don't have much luck coming off bye weeks.

I might have mentioned something about it... but I'm just Chandler and offer no substance.
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:01 am
  • Bipolar wrote:there are no truly shitty teams in the NFL.

Re: Jaguars @ Texans.

The Chiefs would like to have a word with you.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:22 am
  • I surely hope we never see another game like last season's post-bye week disasterpiece (the 6-3 loss in Cleveland).

Of course, that *should* have been a W since the block in the back call that negated Leon's punt return TD was one of the worst calls in Seahawks history -- and THAT's saying something (yes, I'm talking to you Testaverde and Roethlisberger, the only two QB's to ever get credit for TD's after breaking the plane of the one-yard line).

I'd much rather see a result like Pete's first post-bye week game - the win in Chicago in 2010.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:03 am
  • My eight ball says Hawks win.
    Go Hawks!
    j hawk
    NET Rookie

Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:20 am
  • This thread has bad karma written all over it.

Any Given Sunday. The only guarantee is there are no guarantees.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Tue Nov 20, 2012 6:02 pm
  • Hawk Finn wrote:Humanitarian Helpful Hint of the Day: Dude, you really need to relax. People are foolin' with you because you are making it too easy. Learn to take it in stride and your experience here will be much more pleasant.

i would respond to this, but honestly i have no idea what you're talking about. i don't think you do either...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

PreviousNext

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:27 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information