Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Russell Wilson numbers/comparison.
 Post Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 11:15 pm 
NET Veteran

I hesitated on this one... but Hawkblogger has some great numbers stuff up right now, so, sorry if you're tired of this but might as well get some stats out there, this is a good compilation.

http://www.hawkblogger.com/

Post subject: Re: Russell Wilson numbers/comparison.
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:05 am 
NET Rookie

Here's the permalink since they probably won't stay on the front page too long.

I've only read the first post so far, but it's neat stuff.

Now if Wilson can just maintain that 130 passer rating the trend will look perfect. :D (Oh that's actually from the third post by the way... glanced at it when I was on the front page.)

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:07 am 
* NET Baller *

Homie is efficient as all hell ain't he?

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:37 am 
NET Rookie

Look forward to seeing an updated chart after Week 16.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:05 pm 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Wilson , with a completely opened up offense and some more reciever weapons next year, mmmmm
What a great read
Pete opening up the o slowly was killing me by game four but i feel confident they are a good team just about to be great at the right time

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:54 pm 
* NET Sage *

Tannehill seems to be the only one of the 5 that is seemingly coming apart down the stretch. Hope that continues to be the case next weekend.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:38 pm 
NET Veteran

Love it. Yeah i'd like to see this chart at years end as well. Tannehill's rating will be on a downfall with the Seahawks in town.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:01 pm 
NET Veteran

SNDavidson wrote:
I hesitated on this one... but Hawkblogger has some great numbers stuff up right now, so, sorry if you're tired of this but might as well get some stats out there, this is a good compilation.

http://www.hawkblogger.com/

Yes awesome stuff Hawkblogger has been doing. I just wish the great ESPN that pretends to be the knower of all info would do as in depth.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:12 pm 
NET Veteran

"Russell Wilson has made headlines with a home passer rating that not only leads all rookies, but leads all NFL quarterbacks. The flip side is that he has had the worst road passer rating of any of the rookie quarterbacks. He is roughly half the player on the road, up until now. It should be noted that three of his five road contests came in the first four weeks of the season, and we know that he is a much different quarterback now than he was then. His last road game was against Detroit, a Top 10 defense, where he finished with a 96.8 rating."

Also, in those games, he was being held back. Important to consider.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:10 pm 
* NET Sage *

SNDavidson wrote:
"Russell Wilson has made headlines with a home passer rating that not only leads all rookies, but leads all NFL quarterbacks. The flip side is that he has had the worst road passer rating of any of the rookie quarterbacks. He is roughly half the player on the road, up until now. It should be noted that three of his five road contests came in the first four weeks of the season, and we know that he is a much different quarterback now than he was then. His last road game was against Detroit, a Top 10 defense, where he finished with a 96.8 rating."

I think this road rating is misleading. The WR's did him NO favors in San Francisco. In St. Louis I think 2 of the 3 picks he threw were on the WR's and not Wilson.

Wilson has actually played pretty well on the road all things considered. The team just makes a fatal error at the worst possible time to screw the pooch. That's what they need to correct more than anything.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:25 pm 
NET Veteran

Hasselbeck wrote:
SNDavidson wrote:

I think this road rating is misleading. The WR's did him NO favors in San Francisco. In St. Louis I think 2 of the 3 picks he threw were on the WR's and not Wilson.

Wilson has actually played pretty well on the road all things considered. The team just makes a fatal error at the worst possible time to screw the pooch. That's what they need to correct more than anything.

Could not agree with you more :13:

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:28 pm 
* NET Alumni *

Hasselbeck wrote:
SNDavidson wrote:

Agree with all of this.

But why did you just post this in another thread?

Hasselbeck wrote:
He's been lights out at home for the most part. Hope that begins to translate over to the road games.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:37 pm 
* Handsome *

I have a burning in my loins that Luck will be a stat master.

And Wilson will be a champion.

Burn thou loins, burn

Post Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:34 am 
NET Veteran

Luck threw two INT's for TD's today. Bwahahaha

Post Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:01 pm 
* NET Sage *

SeaTown81 wrote:
Hasselbeck wrote:
SNDavidson wrote:

Agree with all of this.

But why did you just post this in another thread?

Hasselbeck wrote:
He's been lights out at home for the most part. Hope that begins to translate over to the road games.

Well.. I guess I meant in the "W" column more than anything.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:22 pm 
NET Veteran

Hawk Strap wrote:
I have a burning in my loins that

Luck will be a stat master.

And Wilson will be a champion.

Burn thou loins, burn

So Luck is the Manning to RW's Brady (early career when he was winning Super Bowls.)

I really like what I see from RW. This weekend will be a statement game. I'm hoping it's a good statement.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]