NFL.com writers pick hawks

mistaowen

Reaction score
Didn't realize how favorable our schedule is to end the season compared to the other teams fighting for wild card spots. I'm glad the Cowboys are still getting some love though....they looked great beating the Browns in overtime....

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
mistaowen":2lzwhk9e said:
Didn't realize how favorable our schedule is to end the season compared to the other teams fighting for wild card spots. I'm glad the Cowboys are still getting some love though....they looked great beating the Browns in overtime....

At home!

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Saints and Bucs will have a hard time not losing 1-2 more games. I think it's ridiculous that GB is all but guaranteed a spot. If they lose 1 more game then all of a sudden Seattle has the tiebreaker. In 3 weeks we should have a much more complete picture.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Rosenthal picked the Seahawks to win the division in his preseason picks.. so no surprise he's sticking by us.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I think this article is really stupid. 6 games to go, and some of these teams are within a shot of their division title. Especially us, only 1 game back with 1 to go against the 49ers.

Way too soon to be debating over the "fight for the 6th seed". They must be desperate for content this week.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
i still want the division let the 9ers deal with all the wildcard bs i think we can still take it

SeaWolv

Reaction score
hawkfan333":2r5vkzlr said:
i still want the division let the 9ers deal with all the wildcard bs i think we can still take it

It's totally doable. All the niners have to do is drop tonights game against the bears or their road game against the Pats and the Seahawks control their destiny.

Hawks46

Reaction score
If we win out, beating the Niners once, and they drop a game, the division is ours.

It's just that easy.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Just read the whole thing and laughed at the guy who picked the Cowboys.

Steve2222

Reaction score
Well its quite apparent that Dave Damesek hasn't watched a Seahawks game this year. "The only scary when home Seahawks." Sure we're 1-4 on the road, but that record isn't indicative to the type of team we are on the road. We were literally a dropped pass in the endzone with seconds left away from beating the then hot Cardinals in our rookie QBs first career start. Greg Zuerlein single handedly....err footedlly beat us in STL. And we had the lead with 5 minutes to go in Detroit until our defense couldn't hold it, playing probably their worst game of the season. Our only road win was Carolina and the score was 16-12. However, the score was nowhere near that close. We beat the living hell out of Carolina in every aspect of the game.

We might not beat you at your house, but you damn sure better be ready for a fight.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":6jbgrle2 said:
IAN":6jbgrle2 said:
The Seahawks, meanwhile, have to play three more road games, and should falter.

Yeah because the Dolphins and the Bills are so daunting. :roll:

rideaducati

Reaction score
Pretty soon, we'll be seeing articles about the niners chances of getting that 6th seed.

The Radish

Reaction score
Hawks46":2wcliha7 said:
If we win out, beating the Niners once, and they drop a game, the division is ours.

It's just that easy.

That is easy,,,but not as easy if we had just won that game at San Fran.

To this point I feel that they are the better team. Will it stay that way in this last 6 games? Anyone's guess. My personal thought is if they lose another one soon it will get in their heads that they may not be as unbeatable as they thought.

:les:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
The Radish":1v4a4i1f said:
Hawks46":1v4a4i1f said:

It's just that easy.

That is easy,,,but not as easy if we had just won that game at San Fran.

To this point I feel that they are the better team. Will it stay that way in this last 6 games? Anyone's guess. My personal thought is if they lose another one soon it will get in their heads that they may not be as unbeatable as they thought.

:les:
Agree with this Les. Their remaining schedule is anything but easy and if a loss or two comes to pass it could get in their heads a bit. Hoping so anyway though in fairness when your defense is good you're in every game and know before each game you will be, and their "D" is very good. I would like to see the 'Aints start a slide of theirs though this week.

Latest posts