diehard dolphins

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
diehard dolphins
Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:32 am
  • unbelievable to read some of the posts on the dophins fan boards... did they or did they not just lose to a very bad bills team...? it amazes me that people cannot see reality for what it is, and accept the fact they are a lower tier team, that has some serious rebuilding to do... every other board says oh i'm not worried about the seahags, they suck on the road,.. i for one cannot wait to go up there and whip the holey living hell out of them... they think the shi**y bills brought the pain, they haven't felt seahawk thunder yet... and for those of you who think they have home field advantage, don't think so, they're not even selling out there stadium.. apposing players are saying, sometimes we didn't even notice their fans were there... now that's just sad... i want me some fish sticks come sunday... break out the tartar boys..
    Last edited by hawker84 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Re: diehard dolphins
Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:35 am
  • Nice trailer park boys reference.

At least, I hope it was...
    Rzzzzz...
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:35 am
  • I don't know what's wrong with some of them. Part of being a fan is being delusional. Some of them think Tannehill is good.
    bellyfat
    NET Starter

Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:37 am
  • What? You mean there exist who fans who aren't rational about their team? I. am. astonished.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:40 am
  • Homerism's a helluva drug.
    Tru2RedNGold25 wrote:Us as Niners fan have every right to rep Niners all day everyday when we have the hardware to back it up do can u guys say that???

2013 Adopt-a-rookie: #humblethug
    2014 Adopt-a-rookie: Kevin Norwood
    razgriz737
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:49 am
  • i've never though twice about that wreched team, hated marino, just cuz he's a goober.. but for fans of an unbelievably shitty team like that to talk shit about us coming to the house? PLEASE, BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:52 am
  • I think the Dolphins are really underrated, they arent as bad as anybody here wishes they were. But even with that, theres no reason we shouldnt win
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:57 am
  • Well, they have a right to think we will play badly on the road.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:02 pm
  • I for one won't be pounding my chest or proclaim any ounce of bravado about the Seahawks to opposing team's fans until we start beating inferior teams on the road.

We lost to the Cardinals, Rams and Lions on the road. All three games we should have won.

I could easily see adding the Dolphins to that list.

We're amazing at home and just not that good on the road. Until that changes, I'm just calling it as I see it.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:15 pm
  • Aros wrote:I for one won't be pounding my chest or proclaim any ounce of bravado about the Seahawks to opposing team's fans until we start beating inferior teams on the road.

We lost to the Cardinals, Rams and Lions on the road. All three games we should have won.

We're amazing at home and just not that good on the road. Until that changes, I'm just calling it as I see it.

This. Not sure how any Seahawk fan thinks we have a right to pound our chest about a road game. Until further notice, this team is not a good road team. Add in the 10 am start and that we seem to always lay an egg in Miami, and I expect this to be a scrap.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:33 pm
  • Aros wrote:I for one won't be pounding my chest or proclaim any ounce of bravado about the Seahawks to opposing team's fans until we start beating inferior teams on the road.

100% agree with this.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:34 pm
  • i'm sure because i've seen both teams play, fact of the matter is, dolphins = very bad seahawks = top 10 team... can't wait to get these road bugaboos out of the way so i don't have to continue to listen to you doubters explaining every reason why we may not win, instead of believing that the team has made improvements to start getting these road victories... and who made you an expert on this team being a good road team or not... oh that's right we probably won't win because we never win a 10am game, and we never win on the east coast..forgot, you're right we're screwed...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:38 pm
  • I'm amazed that some people don't believe in Any Given Sunday
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:39 pm
  • I think the talking heads and the way the Dolphins looked against a few teams gives a false sense of security to many. Would not surprise me if the Seahawks lost to both the Bills and Dolphins. It would be disastrous but not surprising to me. The Dolphins have a rookie QB, but so do the Seahawks. The Phins have a defense that can stop the run and give the QB problems.

Years of looking at seasonal trends one has to be concerned with those teams behind the Seahawks in the playoff hunt heating up. Pressure is on and winning late in the season is a must. The Phins fans have a reason to feel secure in the idea that they have a chance to win. Wilson's road performances early gives them comfort. Seahawks fans see the improvement from Detroit and the potential that the 49ers game could have been. But in real stats, the Seahawks are 1-4 on the road with the one win due in part because the QB missed a wide open TE on a 4th down and an astounding tackle at the goal line by a pair of DBs.

As long as their fans aren't coming over here talking smack, more power to them.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:43 pm
  • they couldn't stop spillar, last week, how are they going to stop lynch and turbin? their offense is reggie bush. how is he alone going to beat us? they do not match up against us at all, in any catagory, so barring a complete meltdown in the turnover department, how do we lose this game... please one of you doubters explain that to me.... besides it's in the morning on the east coast....
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:44 pm
  • We are 1-4 on the road. The Phins are 2-2 at home. So although as a Seahawks fan I think we can take them easily, I can see how if we don't step it up on the road we can be looking at the Rams game part II.
    edogg23
    NET Starter

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:45 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:i'm sure because i've seen both teams play, fact of the matter is, dolphins = very bad seahawks = top 10 team... can't wait to get these road bugaboos out of the way so i don't have to continue to listen to you doubters explaining every reason why we may not win, instead of believing that the team has made improvements to start getting these road victories... and who made you an expert on this team being a good road team or not... oh that's right we probably won't win because we never win a 10am game, and we never win on the east coast..forgot, you're right we're screwed...

Seahawks are a top 3 team at home. They're a bottom 10 team on the road.
    bmorepunk
    NET Starter

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:46 pm
  • bmorepunk wrote:
    hawker84 wrote:i'm sure because i've seen both teams play, fact of the matter is, dolphins = very bad seahawks = top 10 team... can't wait to get these road bugaboos out of the way so i don't have to continue to listen to you doubters explaining every reason why we may not win, instead of believing that the team has made improvements to start getting these road victories... and who made you an expert on this team being a good road team or not... oh that's right we probably won't win because we never win a 10am game, and we never win on the east coast..forgot, you're right we're screwed...

Seahawks are a top 3 team at home. They're a bottom 10 team on the road.

whatever, you can take those stats to heart if you want to, i see the product on the field, that's what i go by... plus last time i looked, we're the 6th seed, that's a top 10 team home or road....

and i absolutely believe in any given sunday, and that they should be taking the dolphins very seriously... and i think needless to say the players and coaches are... if you think i'm going to sit here and say , the dolpins are a good team and we'll be lucky to pull out a win up there, to that i say f**k that.. because they're not a good team, and i am expecting a seahawk victory sunday.... if we lose, then obviously we're not as good as we seem.
    Last edited by hawker84 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:51 pm
  • Spiller may have had success against the Dolphins, but the Bills do have a pretty diverse offense that stresses the defense in several areas. The Seahawks offense is improving and becoming more varied but is it stretching defenses to the point where they cannot key on stopping the run? I am not saying it is a loss but I am not going to go postal because some fans think their team has a good chance of winning because of what they have seen of the Seahawks on the road.

Besides the Bears, most fans would count the Seahawks as a home win just based on trends. The Giants and Panthers have felt the sting. Will the Dolphins? I hope so but I don't buy into the concept of a horrible team playing an elite team that is 6-4. Does not compute. Careful with castigating folks just because they don't agree with your outrage. Comes across as inflexible and though that may be how you think things are done around here, not really the case.
    Last edited by drdiags on Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:52 pm
  • The stats are the team records. Until this team starts winning road games, I wouldn't get confident about winning road games. The Seahawks have the same road record as the Jags, Raiders, Chiefs, Cards, and Eagles.
    bmorepunk
    NET Starter

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:55 pm
  • It's hard to argue against raw facts hawker84. We are 1-4 on the road and a blown throw by Cam Newton at the end of the game to being 0-5. What on earth makes you think this game ON THE ROAD will be a sure victory?

Sorry, not buying what your selling until the Seahawks show me they can win on the road, and win consistently. Not hating, just observing the facts as they have played out thus far.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:59 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:i'm sure because i've seen both teams play, fact of the matter is, dolphins = very bad seahawks = top 10 team... can't wait to get these road bugaboos out of the way so i don't have to continue to listen to you doubters explaining every reason why we may not win, instead of believing that the team has made improvements to start getting these road victories... and who made you an expert on this team being a good road team or not... oh that's right we probably won't win because we never win a 10am game, and we never win on the east coast..forgot, you're right we're screwed...

It's not "doubters" - it's cold hard facts. We are 1-4 on the road -- you can't sugar coat it.

I expect us to beat the Dolphins and agree we are the better team, but you are acting like there is 'no chance'. If you know anything about our history in 10 am East Coast game, you know it's a significant concern.

Many in here acted the same way before the games in Arizona, St. Louis and Detroit. We know how those turned out.

It's ok for you to be very confident, just like it's ok for others to have concerns. It doesn't have to be one or the other...

Just chill.
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:00 pm

AGREED.

We see this here all the time. People are WAY too overconfident about a game coming up, then the hawks stink up the joint on the road vs someone everyone was so sure they'd beat, and then this place erupts into an angry, negative, end of the world fest for about 5 days, or until the next good win.

Temper your enthusiasm people..... we should have a W this time around, but it's a long road trip and the hawks have dissapointed on the road plenty of times before.
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:04 pm
  • This was a very competitive Dolphins team prior to two really bad games. One of those games was a Thursday night game on the road which I completely ignore when evaluating a team as it is not truly reflective of them as a team.

Now you give them a bye week to figure things out again - I think they are coming out on the field ready to get back to playing the kind of football they did for a few games.

I expect us to win and we should but it is ironic that you get annoyed with their fans for expecting to beat the Seahawks based on stats and you expect to crush the dolphins based on a feeling / how you view the teams currently
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:05 pm
  • not asking you to buy what i'm selling, could care less ... you can go by past performances even though we're a different team now , you can go by historical stats, 10am, east coast thing, well if that's the case , why even show up?

since i seem to be the only one in this thread who thinks there's no way we lose this game, i'll leave it to you stats guys to debate how on earth we're ever going to pull out a morning game on the road against a bottom feeder team.... do i think we can lose, sure anythings possible, do i think we will lose, if the seahawks play the way they're capable, not a effing chance, and that's all i'm sayin.....
    Last edited by hawker84 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:24 pm
  • 10 am east coast start, with the farthest distance between NFL cities to travel? A game we expect the hawks to win? Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.

As has been said on here, no road game is a gimme for this team. We all agree the Hawks have the most talent, and this is a game they SHOULD win if they play to their potential, but its a 10am road team against a team that at times has looked pretty decent. A lot could happen that would lead to a loss for the Hawks.

Bottom line is, if they are a playoff team they will win. If not, they lose. If they lose yet another road game, I see no reason to be confident that they could win a road playoff game anyways. Gotta play well this sunday.
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:30 pm
  • It would be nice if the team would fly down Wed night and practice down there. Get acclimated to the time zone then eat some tuna for breakfast!
    Hawksfan78
    NET Rookie

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:38 pm
  • I doubt you are alone in thinking the Seahawks win this game convincingly. Shows faith in the team and pride in their work. I just think it is a little overboard to expect the Dolphins fans to share your convicitions and to not point out possible ways the Dolphins could win. I feel pretty confident the defense should keep the game in check. It is the offense that will be the difference maker going forward. The elements are there. The second half of last year was very inspiring (until the loss to the 49ers ended the magic ride).

Maybe the team has moved to that next level? The first half of this season was very encouraging. Those road losses were the devil claiming his due when the deal was made to go with a Rookie QB. I look forward to the next 2 road games. Will help me understand what this team will be like for the rest of Pete's time here. He and the team has to take the step up if they are to become more than mediocre.
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:45 pm
  • I would just like to take this opportunity to point out that Hawker84 is awesome. Unfortunately, I think he has a banning in his future as he's likely going to go out in a blaze of glory and a hail of F-Bombs that will go down amongst the all time greats, but until then... Shine on you crazy profanity laced diamond! :D
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:58 pm
  • I'm with Hawker. No way we lose on Sunday.
    Rzzzzz...
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:07 pm
  • We suck donkey balls on the road. Dolphins can and will beat us if prior performance is a future indicator.
    Slick
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:12 pm
  • I respect Miami and could accept a loss. For whatever reason, I feel supremely confident about the SF game later on, so this game in Miami is, at least emotionally, the second toughest game to win the rest of the regular season.

Miami is not a bad team, but Seattle should win. I think their run defense could play to Seattle's favor. Wilson is a better QB when the team relies on him more. Seattle did eventually get a lot of rushing yards vs. the Jets, but it was already 21-7 before they got the rushing game going. I am worried about Reggie Bush, and I am cautiously worried about Tannehill, although I think Tannehill is a very good matchup from Seattle's point of view. If he doesn't have at least 2-3 batted passes in this game, I'll be disappointed.

Miami is also one of the league's worst home teams relative to their overall record the last few years- winning more games on the road than at home since 2010. Their home stadium atmosphere is pretty much the opposite of ours.

I never want to look past an opponent, but if Seattle loses, I think it's fair to call this one a "should win" loss.

Seattle is a better team on the road than a 1-4 record would indicate. They have been in every loss, despite a ton of adversity (fluke interceptions, missed timeouts, drops, rookie QB's first game, Matt Stafford on fire, etc). It would be nice if they could close out better than 2-6.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:18 pm
  • CANHawk wrote:I would just like to take this opportunity to point out that Hawker84 is awesome. Unfortunately, I think he has a banning in his future as he's likely going to go out in a blaze of glory and a hail of F-Bombs that will go down amongst the all time greats, but until then... Shine on you crazy profanity laced diamond! :D

thanks, but i'm fine... i see no problem in having the upmost confidence in my team... i'm not saying we're invincable, i'm saying we're the better team top to bottom and should win if we play up to our capabilities.. didin't piss me off that dolphin fans think they can beat us, what pissed me off was that they're basing that entirely on the first half of our season, like a lot of seahawk fans are... my argument is we're a different team now, so to say we'll lose based on the first half is stupid to me.. offensively... we've eliminated a lot of the turnovers, penalities, and drops, all those things killed drives in those road losses... our defense is still strong, our offensive is much improved, we out match miami in every catagory, i don't see us losing... and damn sure don't see how dolphin fans or our fans can look at the first half and base their opinions on those performances... we're better now than we were then, and we still should have won two of those road games...
    Last edited by hawker84 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:18 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:not asking you to buy what i'm selling, could care less ... you can go by past performances even though we're a different team now , you can go by historical stats, 10am, east coast thing, well if that's the case , why even show up?

since i seem to be the only one in this thread who thinks there's no way we lose this game, i'll leave it to you stats guys to debate how on earth we're ever going to pull out a morning game on the road against a bottom feeder team.... do i think we can lose, sure anythings possible, do i think we will lose, if the seahawks play the way they're capable, not a effing chance, and that's all i'm sayin.....

This is undoubtedly true, "if the seahawks play the way they're capable, not a [blanking] chance" we lose. Question, of course, is whether the seahawks show up and play the way they are capable of playing. I sure hope they do, and if they do we are exceedingly likely to be taking one of the tickets to the playoffs....
    "I want to drink Ranier Beer out of a mug made from Jim harbaugh's hollowed out skull." CANHAWK
    sam1313
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:28 pm
  • I don't buy that we're that bad on the road. Historically, yes... but this team is exceptional.

Our road losses are 3 division games and the Detroit Lions who decided to finally show up. The Cardinals followed the win against us by beating New England at Foxborough. The Rams loss was the worst of them all but I'll allow one bad loss.

If the Seahawks go and put on a stinker in Miami, I'll agree with you. Until then, I'm very confident that this team's road woes are over.
    SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

RIP ROAD WOES 12/2/2012
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:33 pm
  • We all want the same thing here. A Seahawks victory. It's totally cool to have the confidence you do. I hope you're right. We all do. Nothing would make all of us happier than the Seahawks illustrating they've turned the corner and absolutely dismantle the Dolphins on Sunday.

The problem is, I am Charlie Brown and the Seahawks on the road are Lucy. Every flippin' time I get my hopes up and believe the Seahawks will beat (insert opposing team here). I rush towards Lucy holding that football down, swearing she won't take it away and cause me to flip and crash onto my back. For 36 years I've been doing the same thing and 8 out of 10 times Lucy removes that damn football.

After awhile, it becomes near impossible to believe she won't do it again.

Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:35 pm
  • i keep forgeting i'm still new here and you guys don't know that i usually have gut feelings about these things...and i'm usually right.. but you will learn to know this as the truth over time and accept it... however, after we win convincingly sunday, i promise i will contain and direct all gloating to myself, and come on the net to merely post my post game Yeahhhh. if we lose, i will then make myself available for the tongue lashing i'm sure to have earned, then limp off into the sunset to lick my wounds and tathered ego...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:36 pm
  • Man, I've been trying to lightly smack talk Dolphin fans over at thephins.com but they're really nice, and very melancholy about their team. It's like kicking puppies. They just yelp, acknowledge the kick and tuck their tails. It's kinda sad.
    poop
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:50 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:i keep forgeting i'm still new here and you guys don't know that i usually have gut feelings about these things...and i'm usually right.. but you will learn to know this as the truth over time and accept it... however, after we win convincingly sunday, i promise i will contain and direct all gloating to myself, and come on the net to merely post my post game Yeahhhh. if we lose, i will then make myself available for the tongue lashing i'm sure to have earned, then limp off into the sunset to lick my wounds and tathered ego...

That kind of irrational intensity AND he's clairvoyant!? OMG he's AWESOME!! Can we keep him?! Please please please!?
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:56 pm
  • ensett wrote:I think the Dolphins are really underrated, they arent as bad as anybody here wishes they were. But even with that, theres no reason we shouldnt win

I agree with the first sentence 100%. The reason it's a challenge for us is our road woes. Seattle is still a completely different team on the road. Night and day.
    The Bills are not a bad team either.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:59 pm
  • :mrgreen: there you go.. all kidding aside, just tired of hearing all the we can't win on the road in the morning stuff, from the media, hawk fans, and now dolphin fans, who can't even win at home... so please for the love of god Seahawks, start winning on the road, so the rest of my faithful seahawk bretheren and the rest of the sports world can see the light and i don't have to hear this crap any more... i'm done.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:10 pm
  • This is life as a hawk fan. We always feel we should win games like this and seldom do. I'm with aros and the doc. Until they prove otherwise. I am not predicting a Seahawks victory. Prove us wrong players, get some friggin road pride
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:12 pm
  • we have a -17 point differential on the road, that is hardly a "BAD" road team (albeit not a very good one either), we've been seriously unlucky - with the opportunity to win against the Cardinals, an amazing performance from Legatron and a fake FG (which shouldn't have been snapped since Pete called TO before they snapped it) and a last minute spazz-out by our D in Detroit.

We're conceding 18.1 PPG on the road (less than all but SF, Chicago and Houston, all three of which have had the luxury of playing @ the Jets, and two of whom have also had the luxury of going to Jacksonville - oh, and all three are conceding more points at home than on the road too).
    themunn
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:16 pm
  • this is what i'm trying to say, i'm just too lazy to go look up all these points. so thank you themunn... i'll never claim to be a stat guy, just go by what i see on the field on sunday.
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:42 pm
  • hawker84 wrote:this is what i'm trying to say, i'm just too lazy to go look up all these points. so thank you themunn... i'll never claim to be a stat guy, just go by what i see on the field on sunday.

And YOUR GUT! Don't discount your magnificent clairvoyant GUT! I bet it's glorious. I want to rub it then make wishes...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:43 pm
  • themunn wrote:we have a -17 point differential on the road, that is hardly a "BAD" road team (albeit not a very good one either), we've been seriously unlucky - with the opportunity to win against the Cardinals, an amazing performance from Legatron and a fake FG (which shouldn't have been snapped since Pete called TO before they snapped it) and a last minute spazz-out by our D in Detroit.

We're conceding 18.1 PPG on the road (less than all but SF, Chicago and Houston, all three of which have had the luxury of playing @ the Jets, and two of whom have also had the luxury of going to Jacksonville - oh, and all three are conceding more points at home than on the road too).

You left out the most important "statistic".... Wins and Losses. Nothing else matters.

We are competitive, no doubt. Time to take the next step and win games.
    @SeahawkGreg

FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:48 pm
  • This is life as a hawk fan. We always feel we should win games like this and seldom do. I'm with aros and the doc. Until they prove otherwise. I am not predicting a Seahawks victory. Prove us wrong players, get some friggin road pride
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:51 pm
  • Until we win games on the road they really have no reason to fear us.

i'll be at the game on Sunday expecting the best preparing for the worst.
    "Somehow a second year quarterback was more ready for this game, than a first ballot hall of famer!?"
    -DMac 104.3 Denver The Fan after Super Bowl XLVIII
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:05 pm
  • NFSeahawks628 wrote:Until we win games on the road they really have no reason to fear us.

i'll be at the game on Sunday expecting the best preparing for the worst.

see it's post like this that i just can't get behind... they have no reason to fear us? a team that just lost to the bills, a team where there own fanbase wont go to the games because they're so bad? people wanna say my reasoning is irrational, because i think we'll win because we're the better team., but this kind of thinking is not... ? sorry can't agree with fans like this...
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:13 pm
  • i'm going to say it like this and you can try and clown me all you want Canhawk.. i know this team, i've followed this team since the beginning, i know what our history is, i know what our recent history is... i am not predicting a win sunday, i never said that... i did say if seahawks play to their potential, they are the better team hands down and should win.

i'm not stupid, or a desperately devoted fan who can't see or distinguish reality... i understand this is the NFL, i understand andy team can beat any team on any given sunday, i get it... this whole post was about dumbass dolphin fans looking at the 1st half of our season , and by those stats alone are predicting a easy win, cuz we all know hawks can't win on the road... to me that's an insult, and just simply not true... for fellow hawk fans who want to believe this as well, feel free, i'm not one of you... i know we have the superior team, road or not, i know if they play to their potential they will win... whether they show up and do that or not remains to be seen but i'll leave you with this..

if they show up and screw the pooch, you can forget about playoff runs and superbowls this year, because they simply are not there yet... do i think they're good enough to win a superbowl this year? NO... do i think they're good enough to win on the road...Yes..
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:07 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information