The Worst part of Oregon losing

SharkHawk

Reaction score
The funniest thing to me is that BYU is a better team than Notre Dame (and I mean that... they were one bad play away from a QB who has a broken back) from beating Notre Dame, and they pounded them up and down the field all game, and now Notre Dame is going to play in a National Championship game. If this doesn't show why a playoff is needed nothing does. Notre Dame wouldn't win their first playoff game, let alone make it to a national championship game. Whereas a team like BYU who sucks rhino and lost to San Jose State today could probably win a game or two in a playoff, having lost to Boise St. on a botched extra point and the previously described game against ND. Both teams would probably make it in, and they just aren't very good.

If it's all SEC, then I'm all not watching it at all. Absolutely zero interest. If Notre Dame plays, I'll watch the first quarter just to see if they are down by 48-0 yet.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":6zfzd00g said:
We're going to have 2 SEC times in the championship again. Cuz I think USC is beating Notre Dame.

%(^()*%)_(*^*
There is no worst part of Oregon losing! :)
I expect the beavs to beat the ucks as well!
Chip Kelly will be gone at the end of the year, as Oregone will be on probation! :)

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":enn9lgzk said:
JSeahawks":enn9lgzk said:
We're going to have 2 SEC times in the championship again. Cuz I think USC is beating Notre Dame.

%(^()*%)_(*^*
There is no worst part of Oregon losing! :)
I expect the beavs to beat the ucks as well!
Chip Kelly will be gone at the end of the year, as Oregone will be on probation! :)

Well, I think you got one out of 3 right. Maybe 2. I do expect Chip to be in the NFL next year. It's quite possible they'll be on probation, but I dont think it will be anything too serious, just a few lost scholarships and some new rules in the NCAA rule book to close the grey area's we were working in, I dont expect a bowl ban.

You should have added, "next year they'll complete their decade of dominance against UW" so you could have hit 50% for your predictions.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Alabama is the best team in college football. They lost a game against a QB who played inspired football, and that'll happen sometimes. I don't get the complaining about the SEC. The best game would've been Ducks vs Bama. I'm more pissed we don't get to see that game than the fact Bama will probably get there to end the Notre Dame hype with a beat down.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Doubt USC pulls off the upset, especially if Barkley is out like it sounds like he will be.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":26p4iz0u said:
Alabama is the best team in college football. They lost a game against a QB who played inspired football, and that'll happen sometimes. I don't get the complaining about the SEC. The best game would've been Ducks vs Bama. I'm more pissed we don't get to see that game than the fact Bama will probably get there to end the Notre Dame hype with a beat down.

I think the complaining about the SEC is mostly due to their fans, not due to the SEC teams themself. That and the fact that there seems to be a perceived (in my opinion legitimate) bias towards the SEC in the polls.

I actually still think there's a pretty good chance that Oregon and Alabama face off.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3onefevt said:
I actually still think there's a pretty good chance that Oregon and Alabama face off.

Next season maybe.

Oregon won't even be in the Rose Bowl anymore.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":1h2ilhw8 said:
JSeahawks":1h2ilhw8 said:

Next season maybe.

Agree'd. They have a better chance to make the title game then the Rose Bowl, imo.

If Florida State beats Florida. USC beats Notre Dame. And Oregon beats Oregon State we should be in the title game since we're now ahead of K State in the BCS.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3myfgzpm said:
Hasselbeck":3myfgzpm said:
JSeahawks":3myfgzpm said:

Next season maybe.

Agree'd. They have a better chance to make the title game then the Rose Bowl, imo.

If Florida State beats Florida. USC beats Notre Dame. And Oregon beats Oregon State we should be in the title game since we're now ahead of K State in the BCS.

In sum. The BCS is a giant pile of crap. :lol:

I suppose USC is the wild card in this. Barkley being out is big though.. Notre Dame's D is no joke, and now we're trotting out a RS Frosh. I would much prefer to see Oregon in there than Notre Dame though. Saban with a month to prepare for them could get ugly. I think Oregon would give Bama a tough time though, they're like A&M on crack when they're clicking.

redeye81

Reaction score
Why is BYU brought up in any conversation? honestly. what a joke.. Seem I have read something about them in many threads.. why? what have they done? Oh they have 5 losses and just lost to San Jose st? Better than Notre dame.

PLEEZZZEEE that is insanity.. Your complete body of work over the whole season defines you.. not one game where you get up for a real team..