Apparently the media still hates the Tate catch

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
I've been watching the packers/lions game. It is kind of getting annoying listening to whoever the commentators are, since several times through the game they've mentioned the golden Tate touchdown. Each time STILL saying it was an interception. Especially after the pick-6 md Jennings just got, they went as far as to say it should be his second of the season. Seriously, they can't just drop it and move on?

MrCarey

Reaction score
They can't get over the fact that their favorite little bandwagon didn't get the call. Pretty annoying to listen to.

Pstark3

Reaction score
Im glad im not the only one irritated by the hate we get for that. Guess its our fault somehow. But then why has SBXL always been such a "touchy subject" for most commentators?

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The best way to combat all of the negative noise is to simply keep winning.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
They made their bed w/ their getting the regular refs back, now then must lay in it. In other words, they came out so vocal about how "bad" a call it was they dare not reverse their position or they will be seen for what they were doing....lobbying.

pinksheets

Reaction score
And the Packers get a game winning TD after a horrible non-call PI by the Packers in the endzone. The broadcasters talked about it immediately after it happened, but not mentioned at all post-game as a turning point.

quadsas

Reaction score
They simply can't believe refs called that one right (it was a TD)

nanomoz

Reaction score
As their defense gets away with multiple non call PI's. joe buck can go buck himself.

beasthawk

Reaction score
If we go to play offs by one win, that game will go against us and we will be told that we don't deserve it.... I can see it all now :(

Rat

Reaction score
beasthawk":3c9y4u8u said:
If we go to play offs by one win, that game will go against us and we will be told that we don't deserve it.... I can see it all now :(
I hope that one game is over the Vikings. The Hutch fiasco was a long time ago, but I'll still laugh at their tears.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Wasn't it Joe Buck?

Just satisfy yourself with the knowledge that even with his undoubtedly well paid job, he still can't find a product that doesn't scream, "Yes, I'm dying my hair brown."

Plus he looks like the even geekier younger brother of Egon from Ghostbusters.

TheHawkDoc

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":11rr8law said:
amazing how well that Packer D held the juggernaut lions offense after the Packer offense had given them the lead.

But didn't you know that the Lions are great on offense and unstoppable? Stafford is a modern day Montana! At least we got close! :sarcasm_on:

sutz

Reaction score
I haven't gotten over it either.

I still celebrate that win.

:)

Latest posts