Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Big Red Mic'd Up...
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:22 am 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

on Seahawks Saturday Night over on http://www.seahawks.com/ it brought a smile to my face :D

Post subject: Re: Big Red Mic'd Up...
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:40 am 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]

Cool stuff...One thing I've noticed...Mebane is an awesome player for us.

As an interview? The guy is as stiff as they come. Dude has NO personality! There's a clip where they show the sideline reaction to Tate's first nice TD against the Jets and everybody is jumping up and down or at least throwing their arms into the air and celebrating. Mebane? He's just sitting on the bench looking up to the big screen with the enthusiasm as someone who was just called into the doctor's office for a colonoscopy.

WTF??

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:06 am 
* NET Baller *

Aros wrote:
Cool stuff...One thing I've noticed...Mebane is an awesome player for us.

As an interview? The guy is as stiff as they come. Dude has NO personality! There's a clip where they show the sideline reaction to Tate's first nice TD against the Jets and everybody is jumping up and down or at least throwing their arms into the air and celebrating. Mebane? He's just sitting on the bench looking up to the big screen with the enthusiasm as someone who was just called into the doctor's office for a colonoscopy.

WTF??

Suffers from the same condition Wilson does I call it IceintheVeinsitis

Post Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:08 am 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

About the 8:05 mark when he's talking to Mebane on the bench is worth the whole 8:30.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]