Go Card!

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Yeah, I haven't got the running schemes that Chip has been calling. That last running call, Mariota keeps that he's got at least twenty yards and they would be in field goal range to win. The D end crashed and the linebacker was caught inside, young mistake by Mariota.

OP
OP
jkitsune

jkitsune

Reaction score
ohhhh my god. Two teams with awful kickers in OT.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
And everyone in SECLand is celebrating as they're once again guaranteed a spot in the National Championship.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
So now Oregon has to win against Oregon State and hope that Notre Dame loses against USC and Stanford loses against UCLA, beat UCLA in the Pac-12 Championship to have a chance to play for the National Championship.

OP
OP
jkitsune

jkitsune

Reaction score
I know it speaks to how frustrating being a UW fan has been, but there is just an incredible amount of schadenfreude in this for me. They're actually crying - it's like some of these fans didn't understand that it's possible to lose.

Rat

Reaction score
Oregon fans are big USC fans next week. If USC beats Notre Dame, the BCS Championship is probably Alabama/Georgia vs Oregon. This is assuming Oregon takes care of business against both Oregon State and UCLA.

Although the voters might just put Florida or LSU in there instead.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Rat":36vis7aa said:
Oregon fans are big USC fans next week. If USC beats Notre Dame, the BCS Championship is probably Alabama/Georgia vs Oregon. This is assuming Oregon takes care of business against both Oregon State and UCLA.

Although the voters might just put Florida or LSU in there instead.
Oregon also needs UCLA to beat Stanford or they won't even play for the Pac-12 Championship.