This defense will destroy Ryan Tannehill

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • hoxrox wrote:This game will be a test on how disciplined this team is. Will they come out flat in a 10 AM road game after a long break? Will there be more penalties? Will Bradley continue to bring more than 4 on 3rd down? Will there be drops?

If we lose this game, it's going to be due to shooting ourselves in the foot, not so much from anything the Dolphins will do

I say we blitz more in this game...I don't think Tannehill has what it takes to exploit it.
    "Make good teams look bad and make bad teams look terrible!" -Michael Robinson
    BlueTalons
    NET Veteran

• I agree that the Miami and Buffalo games are games we should win, barring some crazy Any Given Sunday occurrences.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• PGunning101 wrote:For 8 yards...

Yea but he threw with his left! :mrgreen:
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran

• We are going to have to start winning road games at some point. It might as well be now...
    acbass
    NET Starter

• Russ Willstrong wrote:
    PGunning101 wrote:For 8 yards...

Yea but he threw with his left! :mrgreen:

So did Tate, and with only 1/3 the attempts he had 3 times the yardage and a TD.
    "Pete Carroll brings in great elves...and they make the best presents."
    SacHawk2.0
    .NOT a Moderator

• Until I see it.. I do not trust this team on the road.

If the game was at CLink, yeah Tannehill would be in for a longggg day..

We SHOULD win.. but then again, we SHOULD have won in Glendale, St. Louis and Detroit too.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• Hasselbeck wrote:Until I see it.. I do not trust this team on the road.

If the game was at CLink, yeah Tannehill would be in for a longggg day..

We SHOULD win.. but then again, we SHOULD have won in Glendale, St. Louis and Detroit too.

Totally agree. This team has to prove they can win on the road before we expect them to do it. There are numerous examples over the years of the Hawks going on the road and losing to inferior opponents in asinine ways so I'll hold my breath that this version can change the "can't win on the road" culture.

The only good news is that road favorites off a bye week are something like 25-4 straight up over the past several years (heard the stat yesterday on Cowherd's radio show) and Seattle will likely be a 1 to 3 point favorite based on the Dolphins recent slide.
    TheHawkDoc
    NET Rookie

• Many years ago, I heard a talking head say, about this very subject, "You have to win the games you're supposed to win."

That's about how I feel, and I think I'm with the consensus around here, that this is a game the Seahawks "should" win. In some ways, this game has playoff implications. If we want to make the playoffs, we have to do everything possible to make sure that we are in the best position imaginable when we play SF in late December. If we start losing to the likes of Miami, that SF game starts to lose meaning.

I'm normally a "one game at a time" kind of fan, and I try not to look too far ahead, but this is that time of year when, if you want to really make a playoff run, you have to take care of business. That means beating inferior teams, which Miami really is. Russell Wilson seems like just the kind of guy who can and will do that.
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• Congratulations to the elite Seahawks defense for destroying Ryan Tannehill this week (Sarcasm On). This defense makes me sick.
    TheHawkDoc
    NET Rookie

Previous

It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 7:26 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information