Gonna be a Daddy again....and again...and again...

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
If I have kids I will name them Yambo, Shazam, and Pajamas. But since those aren't Seahawks related, and you can't have them anyway cuz there MINE, how about:

B: Max, Knox, Alex (Unger, Chuck, Shaun Alexander)
G: Maxine, Knoxetta, Alexis or Alexandra

That way, you're triplets can have a cool group nickname like "The X Factor". My advice is to go with something that sounds good with your last name (although with 3 of them, the alliterative same first letter might get tired) or with a unique enough name that stands alone, like say, Yambo, Shazam, or Pajamas.

BWRyan

Reaction score
If my wife and I have another boy, I'm planning on pushing for Mack. I think that name's pretty awesome.

Knox would be a cool choice, too -- unfortunately, most people will only think of Brangelina's kid, and not that it's in reverence to Ground Chuck.

Congrats, BTW. I have a hard enough time handling our 1 year old son, so I feel for you! :)

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
So, I found out that I'm having triplets and need YOUR help, .NET Nation! I'm looking for any (preferably Seahawk-related) name suggestions I can try to pass by the wife. I am batting a meager .200 so far, having Golden, Lofa, Taco, and Prince Lotor promptly vetoed (only Dr. Diags is still under consideration). Need some good boy and girl names here (we haven't yet determined the sexeses).

I REALLY want to name them Mike, Sam, and Will...but nobody I tell gets it. :34853_doh:

Little help, ladies and gents?

So were you the one calling ESPN 710 Seattle radio earlier this week?

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
BWRyan":3jcltbhm said:
Knox would be a cool choice, too -- unfortunately, most people will only think of Brangelina's kid, and not that it's in reverence to Ground Chuck.

I really had no idea. I don't think I know the names of any celebrities' kids. There's like a Rumer and a Suri running around out there, but all I know about that stuff comes from the cover of People magazine that I make rude remarks at while drunkenly standing in the checkout lane to buy more beer. Can't believe those jerky celebs stole my awesome name idea -- see, there's a rude remark right there!

12HawkFan

Reaction score
I am dead serious for a boys name;

BLITZ

How kool would it be to have a boy playing football with that name.

GO HAWKS!!!

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I think a good approach is to find GOOD hawks players that have last names that could be first names.

Tate
Bryant
Thomas

Other options: Robinson, Ryan

If the are all girls.. hmmm... sorry we dont really have any guys with female first names for last names.

Domseahawks

Reaction score
if only kelly jennings was still on the team *sigh* on a serious note congrats :thirishdrinkers:

Claden

Reaction score
Wow, cool. I like Prince Lotor. :229031_cheers:

Reaction score
FidelisHawk":1byg6tym said:
I really like the C. Hawk name, but do you want to give them ALL the same middle name? Worked for George Foreman though and it works for girls “Crystal Hawk” etc. ;)

Congratulations and God Bless !! (x3) :bow:
....I'm working on names, but Hawk does NOT have to be the same middle name for all three youngsters.....???
1) C. Hawk
2) C. Link (although you might have to change their name when corporate goes under )
3) C. Attel ( ...for a girl's middle name ~ and you could have fun with the spelling here )
4) C. Gail ( cheerleader reference )

:th2thumbs:

BTW ~ Glowingeye sounds kool !!??

Kixkahn

Reaction score
Start them all with the same letter then you can call them the three ( )'s. All our boys start with a J so they are the J boys.

OP
OP
Hawk Finn

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Thanks, gang!!! Some pretty cool ideas here, and I appreciate the kind words and well wishes.

And ManU23 - no, I didn't call into the Seattle radio show (I'm in Western New York)...do we have more cubes on the way in the Seahawk fan community?

FidelisHawk

Reaction score
glowingeyedseahawk":wg0dis4p said:
Hey, how 'bout Crystal Gale ?? :idea: (C. Gale)

How many of you are sayin' who the hell is Crystal Gale right now ??? :141847_bnono:

:229031_shrug:

“And don’t it make your Glowingeye blue?” 8)

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
12HawkFan":d44cybhm said:
I am dead serious for a boys name;

BLITZ

How kool would it be to have a boy playing football with that name.

GO HAWKS!!!

I mean it would be super cool until he wakes up one day around age 15 and realizes his name is Blitz :34853_doh:

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
Boy names:
(Mar)Shawn
Russell (Okung or Wilson)
Robert
Sid (actually like it on its own)
Sherman (as a middle name)
Ryan (Jon Ryan or Plackimeier (sp))
Peter

Girl names:
I vote against Amber as a name, I've only known women of ill repute with that name. :p
Courtney
Vanessa
Sara(h)
Shaniqua

Edit: Congratulations friend!

vin.couve12

Reaction score
My 6th month old girl is named Charlie after my WWII vet grandfather. I brought it up as a joke and my wife and other daughter just loved it. Now 9ish months after we named her Charlie is quickly becoming a top 10 name for girls, which is kind of irritating. Middle name is Eleanora. She could go by Ele or Nora later if she wants to. I call her Charlie May because she was born in May. Wife doesn't like it so I make sure I say it a lot. Other daughter is named Regan, which also became more popular after we named her

Boy names:

Kane - was something we were thinking about after my brother's middle name.
President names are big with a lot of people. Have a nephew named Lincoln.
Liked Logan because it would have gone well with Regan. Plus Wolverine rules....

Girl names:
Have a very new niece named Parker
Have always liked Freya as a girls name, but I'm also half Norse decent. Odin can be popular for boys for that same reason. Just don't name your kid Loki, obviously. Gunner is another norse name for boys I saw once and isn't really uncommon.
Back to girls....Izabella is one I like because you could call her Izzy.
Abbegail is one I was thinking about because there is a Gale in my family. Abbey for short.

I'll post more as I think of them.

EDIT: Ione was my grandmother's name. Norwegian name and I really considered Iona. Wife didn't like it though.

Also nave nieces named Liberty and Kennedy.

Latest posts