RG3 Named Team Captain, Should Wilson?

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Hawksfan78":pt47kv15 said:
Captain or no Captain. It wont change Wilson. It is just a title. He will go out and lead the same way he has been. The team will hand of the "C" next year.

Agreed. He's still going to improve and lead the offense out there no matter if he has that 'C' on his chest or not.

It's a good question though. I'm surprised RGIII was named captain in the middle of the season. In the Seahawks case, I don't think it's necessary.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Jerhawk":c3gdas6r said:
Hawksfan78":c3gdas6r said:
Captain or no Captain. It wont change Wilson. It is just a title. He will go out and lead the same way he has been. The team will hand of the "C" next year.

Agreed. He's still going to improve and lead the offense out there no matter if he has that 'C' on his chest or not.

It's a good question though. I'm surprised RGIII was named captain in the middle of the season. In the Seahawks case, I don't think it's necessary.

I agree with the above two. If he's leading the team, it doesn't matter if he has the C to go with it. The players know.

hawker84

Reaction score
wilsons the man and shall have anything he wants.. so it shall be written, so it shall be done...

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
It would be a nice honor, but I'm in favor of only changing things in the course of a season that need changing. By that, I mean fixing things that are preventing the team from winning. Now, if the players take it upon themselves to petition the coaches for Wilson's "C" right now, then let the locker room have its way.