Sherman is NFC Defensive Player of the Week

dunceface

Reaction score
Even though it was against the Jets I'll take it! That pick was pivotal in holding them scoreless on offense

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
Sherman said that Pete promised him some reps at WR in next year's OTAs. I don't have a link, but he said it in an online chat last week, I believe.

Sounds like a fun OTA thing to do, and as well as our trick plays have worked this year, it could be fun to see. What I don't want to see is opposing DBs and LBs smashing full tilt into our future all-pro shutdown corner, though.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2bl9uw6v said:
Look how bulking up worked for Lofa, Shark. Just sayin'. I'm not confident it's for everyone, especially at the cornerback position.

Lofa bulked up on booze and McDonalds if the news reports are correct. There are usually two ways to do things. Notice that after he became a big star his health went in the toilet, he was hurt constantly, and everybody says he made "one bad decision", but for those who love stats.... there are some interesting stats on guys who get pulled over on a DUI and it is an astronomical number of times it has happened before getting stopped. I think Lofa just gave up on practice, conditioning, etc. He didn't seem as driven. That's my opinion. I loved him as a player, but saw a guy take the Anthony Simmons route to success and stardom for the last couple of years of his career.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":i0hrt4z6 said:
Sherman said that Pete promised him some reps at WR in next year's OTAs. I don't have a link, but he said it in an online chat last week, I believe.

Lol, how awesome would it be to see a toss from Wilson to Tate, and then Tate throws a deep bomb to Sherman, who's on a go route? WR to CB, Touchdown!