12th Fan View vs. Jets

djb28

Reaction score
Thank You. And I DO get pleasure from your work!

JonRud

Reaction score
Fantastic job as always Chuck. I look forward to watching this after every home game. I especially love all the pregame stuff & intros as it really makes me feel like I was there. Really gives an interesting perspective on the game from your view...and with no announcers [besides you of course!].

You gotta tell the guy behind you in the jacket to get more into it though. He looks bored.

grizbob

Reaction score
Thanks Chuck, here's to having 3 more victories to film :229031_victory: :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

JonRud

Reaction score
grizbob":1com0dn7 said:
Thanks Chuck, here's to having 3 more victories to film :229031_victory: :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

How about 5 more victories to film!!!

grizbob

Reaction score
JonRud":1le1snik said:
grizbob":1le1snik said:

Well, we've only got 3 more home games and Chuck usually doesn't do 12th Fan View on road games. :mrgreen:

JonRud

Reaction score
grizbob":2enb2nsf said:
JonRud":2enb2nsf said:
grizbob":2enb2nsf said:

Well, we've only got 3 more home games and Chuck usually doesn't do 12th Fan View on road games. :mrgreen:

I understand. I was saying we get 2 home playoff games and win those.

grizbob

Reaction score
"I understand. I was saying we get 2 home playoff games and win those."

:34853_doh: :oops: :mrgreen: :th2thumbs:

bryantology79

Reaction score
this is so awesome....i was gonna pay for the game rewind because my dvr ran out of room and didnt record it. thanks man, keep doing what you do!

Jase

Reaction score
Hey, Psychobabbler - great vids, but you might want to fix the intro. The title shot still says "Week 9, November 4th."

Keep up the great work!

smashmouth59

Reaction score
I love your work. I can't afford tickets this year and your video's are almost like being there! Thanks man.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
LOL! "You're legal now, Leroy!"
I also liked:
"This kid's got a helluva long ball."
"Where's Beast Mode? There he is."

Great work, man. As someone who had season tix the first 2 years at that stadium, your vids bring back the experience.

NYCoug

Reaction score
Excellent work! You're a big part of the reason why the 12th Man is one of the greatest fanbases in the world! I love it!!!

seanoob

Reaction score
Thanks, man. My kid has been watching the hawks/jets vid all week. Appreciate it.

OP
OP
Psychobabbler

Psychobabbler

Reaction score
Jase":ida9xi9w said:
Hey, Psychobabbler - great vids, but you might want to fix the intro. The title shot still says "Week 9, November 4th."

Keep up the great work!

Whoa! ha ha ha haaaaa

How the hell did that one slip past the editor?

Go back to the Vikings game, and I got the date wrong on that, too, I had to dub in "fourth" over me saying "fifth." I did about 4 or 5 different takes on that, too, saying the fifth each time, so I couldn't go to a different take. ha ha haaaa

Latest posts