Thought- Holmgren comes back and acquires Flynn

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
  • I see a holmgren return and i know he is not a fan of rookies so maybe we can trade Flynn to his team? that is the most logical scenario i see unless the Jets want Flynn in the offseason?

KC
    Jacksonville
    Buffallo
    Philidelphia
    AZ but dont think so
    Chicago?

These are the only suitors i see for him.
    "It takes a big man to cry but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man"
    Biggiec76
    NET Starter

• Holmgren showed zero interest in Flynn as a free agent. That should tell you how likely this scenario is, if he even coaches again at all.

And replacing one mediocre quarterback for another in New York - at the expense of draft picks - is incredibly unlikely. Plus Sanchez is guaranteed a ton of money next year.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

• Highly doubtful. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if some other does in fact trades for Flynn.
    MANUNITED23
    NET Veteran

• Biggiec76 wrote:I see a holmgren return and i know he is not a fan of rookies so maybe we can trade Flynn to his team? that is the most logical scenario i see unless the Jets want Flynn in the offseason?

KC

Holmgren showed zero interest in Flynn because he had 2 first round picks. But we may never know if he had that much input in personell after the McCoy debacle.

Kansas City would be a great place for him to return to. They have lots of talent and all they need is a QB guru. I could see him acquiring Matt Flynn and keeping Cassell as the back up.

KC would do well to get Holmgren.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:52 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information