Grudens QB Camp: The difference between Wilson and Cam

chawx

Reaction score
Russell Wilson is going to be the first person ever to win multiple Super Bowls as a player and as a coach for the same team. Book it.

sam1313

Reaction score
chawx":8nfg8vib said:
Russell Wilson is going to be the first person ever to win multiple Super Bowls as a player and as a coach for the same team. Book it.

Now that, my friend, is a bold prediction. I hope if this happens, that somehow, someway, we can find this post Chawx and give you the credit that you will certainly deserve. (That said, when you think about it, it isn't too hard to imagine.)

dunceface

Reaction score
chawx":3nyt1iec said:

+1,000,000

Hawks46

Reaction score
I remember watching this QB's camp and being very impressed with Wilson's intangibles. I'd been impressed with Wilson overall, but thought he might be too short.

After watching this, I remember thinking that he can't help but succeed with his attitude.

zayden185

Reaction score
Steve2222":7l9eas64 said:
Yeah I dont think Cam Newton could go pro in another sport like Wilson did.

You don't think he could throw a fastball?

6-6. 250 with a rocket arm...any yahoo can throw a ball...dosnt take science. Just luck for. God

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
Mandu":3j35r913 said:
Steve2222":3j35r913 said:
I'd venture to say if you watched every QBs Gruden camp Russell Wilsons would have been the most cerebral. It was like two offensive coordinators were bull****ing with each other. Wilsons a coach on the field as well as QB.

I was thinking about that recently. Someday Wilson would make a great NFL coach.

Whoa! Slow down buddy. Let's wait until he has completed his HOF Career.