Jersey Question

Claden

Reaction score
Turns out both sites being shown on here are fake.
Here is the OFFICIAL NFL Shop linked to from the league's site. http://www.nflshop.com/home/index.jsp
That "nflshopofficial" is very convincing from the first page. :141847_bnono:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Claden":1h86lfaa said:
Turns out both sites being shown on here are fake.
Here is the OFFICIAL NFL Shop linked to from the league's site. http://www.nflshop.com/home/index.jsp
That "nflshopofficial" is very convincing from the first page. :141847_bnono:

Yeah, once I dug a little deeper it was pretty obvious. I still don't know which site the OP was referring to though.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
From the "official" (not "offical") site:

"After click the item you are looking for,..."

"When We received your payment, we will deal with your order with 24 hours.If anything goes well, we will ship it out with 2 days."

"After we ship it ,Ordinary the parcel will be delivery in 5-7 workdays during all the post process. Well, due to unforeseen circumstances, the time will be last a little longer. Please do not worry about it."

"How do I can change my order or cancel my order?"

"How do I can return the items to your company?"

"We only receive the product price. The extra money may be charged by the blank as the blank fee.Hope you can understand."

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
BlueTalon":3nnh4fre said:
"When We received your payment, we will deal with your order with 24 hours.If anything goes well, we will ship it out with 2 days."

"After we ship it ,Ordinary the parcel will be delivery in 5-7 workdays during all the post process. Well, due to unforeseen circumstances, the time will be last a little longer. Please do not worry about it."

"We only receive the product price. The extra money may be charged by the blank as the blank fee.Hope you can understand."

These are awesome.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
BlueTalon":hosp1hoe said:
"We only receive the product price. The extra money may be charged by the blank as the blank fee.Hope you can understand."[/i]

This one's my favorite because they know their English sucks.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I like how on the front page they feature in their new items display, brand new Nick Miller #89 jersey's....... who has not played for Oakland since 2010!

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":2i7dwcu0 said:
BlueTalon":2i7dwcu0 said:
"We only receive the product price. The extra money may be charged by the blank as the blank fee.Hope you can understand."[/i]
This one's my favorite because they know their English sucks.
Actually, they do a good job on the main page. It isn't until you look a little deeper that you start seeing the fun stuff. I pulled these out of the FAQ.

Damn blank fees.

tubbs51

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":22f0eyir said:
BlueTalon":22f0eyir said:
"We only receive the product price. The extra money may be charged by the blank as the blank fee. Hope you can understand."
Working at a Credit card company makes me wish i could say that to some customers.

Pretty funny though.