If the non-native English isn't a big enough clue, there are a number of other clues.
1. No NFL shield on the site claiming to be official NFL.
2. The logo looks like it was done with cheap spray-paint.
3. When your mouse hovers over the logo, the pop-up box says, "Powered by Zen Cart :: The Art of E-Commerce".
4. The word "Cheap".
5. Mysteriously, in the drop-down list from the "NFL Jerseys" link at the top, there are only 30 teams listed. The Seahawks are not among them.
6. And in the drop-down menu from the "Customized" link, there are 31 teams listed. The Seahawks are not among them.
Last edited by BlueTalon
on Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.