Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:06 pm 
* NET Sage *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm
Posts: 4363
Not many are coming to mind right now where the Seahawks got a possible DROY and pro-bowler in Bobby Wagner. A starting QB (Wilson) in Round 3. A pass rush specialist (Irvin) with a lot of potential to become elite in 3-4 years. A back-up running back (Turbin) who looks very similar to the current all-pro we have starting at that position. A converted DT that could wind up being a very serviceable guard someday (Sweezy). And pretty decent depth on the DL and ST (Scruggs, Lane).

What an incredible draft class this is shaping up to be. So glad the days of Tim Ruskell are dead and gone.

_________________
February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:11 pm 
*Host of .NET Awards*
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 8955
Location: With a white girl
Carrols first draft here was pretty good too. I don't know how they manage to keep hitting home runs.

_________________
Legal Notice: Only a very small percentage of the things I do and say can be taken seriously. If ever.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:17 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:29 pm
Posts: 1827
The Walter Jones draft was pretty good cuz, you know, Walter. Shawn Springs came that year too, though I don't know that he ever reached his full potential and he left in free agency. Seems to me there was another player or two that year that did well.

But considering QB is the most important position on the field and Seattle has never had a drafted QB turn into a success, then I think if RW turns out well it immediately puts this class near the top.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:20 pm 
* NET Philistine *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 14122
Location: Portland, OR
It's definitely in the top 3, though the 2010 class would also be a contender since it netted us Washington (trade), Okung, and Thomas. (and Chancellor?)

_________________
Super Bowl Champions XVLIII


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:22 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:47 pm
Posts: 2693
Location: In Bruges
If we've found our QB of the future with this last draft (together with the other fine contributors) I don't think that overall, it's even close. P&J knocked it out of the park.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:33 pm 
* The Doc *
* The Doc *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:33 am
Posts: 8882
Location: Covington, Washington
I think the fact the cupboard was so bare from the previous regime, along with the fact that PC is willing to play those who earn the job and not so much who the trusted veterans are has a lot to do with the drafts being good as well. In a couple of years they could have a draft loaded with talent but no where to put them. That would be great, yet disappointing.

But besides all the above caveats, this draft and 2010 were some pretty good drafts in the club's history. Nothing like that Owen Gill draft. That was pretty bad when none of your draft picks make the squad.

2011 could be a decent one as well if KJ Wright, Sherman and the UDFAs Browner and Baldwin keep it up. Again, right place at the right time for Browner, Sherman and Baldwin. If Carpenter and Moffitt improve, 2011 draft/UDFA signings could rank up there as well.

Please get over that .500 hump so Allen can justify not canning the current brain trust.

_________________
Image
Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:39 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:53 am
Posts: 500
Tez,Robert Blackmon,Terry Wooden and Chris Warren in the same draft was very good IMO


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:48 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm
Posts: 2281
Hasselbeck wrote:
Not many are coming to mind right now where the Seahawks got a possible DROY and pro-bowler in Bobby Wagner. A starting QB (Wilson) in Round 3. A pass rush specialist (Irvin) with a lot of potential to become elite in 3-4 years. A back-up running back (Turbin) who looks very similar to the current all-pro we have starting at that position. A converted DT that could wind up being a very serviceable guard someday (Sweezy). And pretty decent depth on the DL and ST (Scruggs, Lane).

What an incredible draft class this is shaping up to be. So glad the days of Tim Ruskell are dead and gone.


I'd say Lane is worth it just for his special teams prowess alone. He's a great gunner. I'm a little diappointed in Winston Guy, I thought he be in the action by now- especially with all the hype PC gave him. Perhaps next year.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:54 pm 
* NET Nobody *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
Posts: 7613
drdiags wrote:
In a couple of years they could have a draft loaded with talent but no where to put them. That would be great, yet disappointing. .


That's when we trade them for more draft picks or a needed player :D

_________________
"God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:32 pm 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
Offline

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 4:06 pm
Posts: 499
With the limited amount of snaps irvin has gotten I would have to say potentially elite this year


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:08 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:39 am
Posts: 325
Well, how about the first ever ’76 draft…

1RD Steve “1976 NFC DROTY” Niehaus; holder of the Seahawk rookie sack record at 9.5
Too bad his knees were built for grass and not Astroturf

2RD Sherman Smith; 7 year Seahawk, 4 year starter, 3 1000 yd seasons

5RD Don Dufek; 8 year Seahawk, kick-off return specialist extraordinar
Well, he averaged almost 19 yds a return, it’s not his fault he only had 13 chances

UDFA Jim Zorn; 9 year Seahawk 8year starter
Eighth round pick traded for Steve Largent; 14 year Seahawk; HoF WR etc, etc…

NOT TO MENTION !!!

2rd Steve Raible; 6 year Seahawk, future HoF announcer and news broadcaster?
4rd Randy Johnson; future Hof left-handed pitcher?
7rd Dick “Tricky Dick” Dixon; ex-POTUS?
13rd Andy Ried; future HoF coach?

AND

17rd Chris Rowland; first ever Husky drafted by the Seahawks

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

_________________
"Est autem fides credere quod nondum vides; cuius fidei merces est videre quod credis."
Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
(St. Augustine of Hippo)

"Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim."
(“Ovid”)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:56 am 
* Mr Random Thought *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:44 am
Posts: 9843
The 2011 draft has been this regimes worst, and it's produced two starter caliber players on the OL, a good starting LB and an all-pro caliber CB.

Our FO is scary good.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:26 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:29 am
Posts: 3097
Yes.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:15 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:50 am
Posts: 662
You typically need a top 5-10 pick to get a starting QB or a uniquely-gifted pash rushing DE. To get them both without those kind of picks is epic. And the way Wagner is playing just makes the whole thing a coup. The fact that both our 7th rounders look like they'll be meaningful contributors and roster depth for years is just insane.

This is the draft that could flip draft grades on their head. Our draft was universally panned as the worst in the league, while in reality, it could really set the foundation for a true SB team.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:24 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:13 am
Posts: 656
Location: Ballard
How they've been picking... what about next year?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:00 am 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:12 pm
Posts: 420
I don't think we have ever drafted a quarterback with this much promise or potential before.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:29 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am
Posts: 7726
Location: Surrounded by Elway, Tebow, and Manning jerseys
drdiags wrote:
I think the fact the cupboard was so bare from the previous regime, along with the fact that PC is willing to play those who earn the job and not so much who the trusted veterans are has a lot to do with the drafts being good as well. In a couple of years they could have a draft loaded with talent but no where to put them. That would be great, yet disappointing.

But besides all the above caveats, this draft and 2010 were some pretty good drafts in the club's history. Nothing like that Owen Gill draft. That was pretty bad when none of your draft picks make the squad.

2011 could be a decent one as well if KJ Wright, Sherman and the UDFAs Browner and Baldwin keep it up. Again, right place at the right time for Browner, Sherman and Baldwin. If Carpenter and Moffitt improve, 2011 draft/UDFA signings could rank up there as well.

Please get over that .500 hump so Allen can justify not canning the current brain trust.


Awesome post, Doc.

I don't think we have a thing to complain about regarding our FO, but we'll start to see truly how special they are when they start drafting without such massive holes to fill. As Doc noted, it's a bit easier to draft starters that contribute early on when you've got nothing in the first place. If the 2013 draft gives us nothing but depth because we've already got outstanding (or at least solid) starters, there will be people who dismiss the draft as a bust (and you know that's going to happen here at .NET).

_________________
Image

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:28 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:39 am
Posts: 325
strohmin wrote:
I don't think we have ever drafted a quarterback with this much promise or potential before.



Promise and potential?

I don’t know, drafted onto a god awful team, with a sieve for an OL (he was sacked 47 times), and a mediocre defense at best (despite having Cortez and Eugene Robinson), he still doubled the Seahawks offensive output and came in second for the OROTY (behind the hated Jerome Bettis)in his first year.

He set all time NFL rookie records for attempts, completions & yards that weren’t broken until Payton Manning’s arrival. He passed for almost 3,000 yds his rookie year had 12 passing TDs and ran for 3 more.

I’d say Rick Mirer had both “promise and potential.”

What he apparently didn’t have, and Russell Wilson seems to have an over abundance of, was leadership skills. His constant whining and blame shifting eventually cost him the support and respect of his team mates.

I remember Dave Wyman committing recently Mirer “lost the locker room”, though one must assume that insight was acquired by word of mouth, from friends inside the team, as he played for Denver during Rick’s tender with the Seahawks, but still.

Ricks fall from grace came quickly, three more years that never surpassed his rookie season and he was traded to Chicago for a fourth round draft pick, which was later bundled to move up and draft Shawn Springs so not all was lost.

So yes, the Seahawks have drafted a QB with tons of “promise and potential” he just never grew into the player that showed so much at one time.

Here’s hoping our new potentially promising QB follows a different career path…

_________________
"Est autem fides credere quod nondum vides; cuius fidei merces est videre quod credis."
Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
(St. Augustine of Hippo)

"Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim."
(“Ovid”)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:53 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
Posts: 5209
Location: Battle Ground, Washington
kearly wrote:
The 2011 draft has been this regimes worst, and it's produced two starter caliber players on the OL, a good starting LB and an all-pro caliber CB.

Our FO is scary good.


I'm not too sure about the 2011 draft being the worst. It hasn't even been 2 years yet as well.

In the 2010 draft the Hawks picked:

Round One- LT Russell Okung
Round One- S Earl Thomas
Round Two- WR Golden Tate
Round Four- CB Walter Thurmond
Round Four- DE EJ Wilson
Round Five- DB Kam Chancellor
Round Six- TE Anthony McCoy
Round Seven- LB Dexter Davis
Round Seven- WR Jameson Konz

Notable UDFA's: None

In the 2011 draft the Hawks picked:

Round One – James Carpenter
Round Three – John Moffitt
Round Four – K.J. Wright, OLB
Round Four – Kris Durham, WR
Round Five – Richard Sherman
Round Five – Mark Legree, FS
Round Six – Byron Maxwell, CB
Round Seven – Lazarius Levingston
Round Seven – Malcolm Smith

Notable UDFA's: Jeron Johnson, Josh Portis, Doug Baldwin

In the 2012 draft the Hawks picked:

Round One- Bruce Irvin
Round Two- Bobby Wagner
Round Three- Russell Wilson
Round Four- Robert Turbin
Round Four- Jaye Howard
Round Five- Korey Toomer
Round Six- Jeremy Lane
Round Six- Winston Guy
Round Seven- JR Sweezy
Round Seven- Greg Scruggs

Notable UDFA's: Lavasier Tunei, Jermaine Kearse, Phil Bates, Deshawn Shead, Rishaw Johnson

If you look at the 2011 and 2010 draft in terms of starters, then you get 4 from each draft. Then you add in UDFA, and you get Doug Baldwin as well from the 2011 draft, which amounts to 5 starters for 2011, and still 4 from 2010 where I don't think any UDFA's made it. If I am allowed to count Browner as an UDFA rookie, then another pro bowler, but that's probably a little unfair.

In terms of backups, the 2010 had 2 while the 2011 had 3 (Walter Thurmond, Anthony McCoy for 2010, and Byron Maxwell, Malcolm Smith, Jeron Johnson for 2011).

Then, in terms of pro-bowls, the 2010 draft had 2, while the 2011 draft probably has just Richard Sherman, and maybe KJ.

They are very comparable, especially when you consider that the 2011 draft has had 1 less year to develop, and a lot less high picks to deal with. Sherman is probably the best player in our secondary right now, and KJ the best player in our LB crew. James Carpenter has a lot of potential, and has looked good at guard. Then you throw in the UDFA's in Baldwin and Johnson, and I think it's not too much of a stretch to say that the 2011 draft was better, although not by much at all.

I think PC and JS have gotten better at drafting every year. And the more people downgrade the draft, the better it gets :mrgreen:

(And just for comparison, the 2012 draft is looking amazing so far. We have netted 2 starters, 1 kinda starter (Irvin), 5 backups (Sweezy, Scruggs, Turbin, Lane, and Guy, which is extremely impressive because Sweezy, Turbin, and Scruggs have a shot at starting roles next year), and all our starters have pro bowl potential. Not too mention we hit on the hardest position to hit on (so far) at QB.)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:28 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:35 pm
Posts: 1304
Wasn't the pick for Lynch from the 2011 draft as well?

What is most impressive (at least IMO) is that every year they have had at least one pro bowler (or pro bowl caliber) player from the draft.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:40 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
Posts: 5209
Location: Battle Ground, Washington
amill87 wrote:
Wasn't the pick for Lynch from the 2011 draft as well?

What is most impressive (at least IMO) is that every year they have had at least one pro bowler (or pro bowl caliber) player from the draft.


I'm not sure who the pro bowler is from the 2012 draft... But I get your point, as there could be as many as 3 pro bowler from the 2012 draft.

What I am a little worried about though is that all the pro-bowlers (and all-pro's, in Earl's and likely Shermans case) are in the secondary. I'm thinking we need to start hitting on maybe a DT or something.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:51 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:35 pm
Posts: 1304
hawksfan515 wrote:
amill87 wrote:
Wasn't the pick for Lynch from the 2011 draft as well?

What is most impressive (at least IMO) is that every year they have had at least one pro bowler (or pro bowl caliber) player from the draft.


I'm not sure who the pro bowler is from the 2012 draft... But I get your point, as there could be as many as 3 pro bowler from the 2012 draft.

What I am a little worried about though is that all the pro-bowlers (and all-pro's, in Earl's and likely Shermans case) are in the secondary. I'm thinking we need to start hitting on maybe a DT or something.


If Wagner keeps it up, I could see him as a pro bowl alternate this year (Willis and Bowman get in on rep and deservedly so).

Okung, Wright, Wilson, and Irvin all are either already pro bowl quality or are close to it IMO.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:01 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
Posts: 5209
Location: Battle Ground, Washington
amill87 wrote:
hawksfan515 wrote:
amill87 wrote:
Wasn't the pick for Lynch from the 2011 draft as well?

What is most impressive (at least IMO) is that every year they have had at least one pro bowler (or pro bowl caliber) player from the draft.


I'm not sure who the pro bowler is from the 2012 draft... But I get your point, as there could be as many as 3 pro bowler from the 2012 draft.

What I am a little worried about though is that all the pro-bowlers (and all-pro's, in Earl's and likely Shermans case) are in the secondary. I'm thinking we need to start hitting on maybe a DT or something.


If Wagner keeps it up, I could see him as a pro bowl alternate this year (Willis and Bowman get in on rep and deservedly so).

Okung, Wright, Wilson, and Irvin all are either already pro bowl quality or are close to it IMO.


Wagner won't make the pro bowl, he's gotta compete with James Laurinitis, Willis, And Daryl Washington, and that's just from our division.

Just too much elite competition, and Wagner is good, but he's not elite yet.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 12:18 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:22 am
Posts: 212
I'd love to see all other team's drafts from the last 3 years. Our front office has to be lapping the field as far as talent drafted.

3 pro bowl DBs
Starting Left Tackle for a decade
Aldon Smith part deux
2 quality starting LBs
2 starting caliber OGs
Golden Tate

Oh, yeah, and a guy named Russell Wilson.

Man this roster was practically devoid of talent when these guys arrived. Mebane and Bryant are the only Pro-bowl caliber players and Red is only that because Pete knows how to use him.

If this happened in New York or Dallas, Carroll would be coach of the year and Schneider would be exec of the year

Thank you, Paul Allen

_________________
"If I were Tarvaris Jackson and Matt Flynn, I'd be leery of this kid because if you give him a chance, if you give him a chance and look past his 5 foot 11 or 5-10 and a half or whatever it is, if you give this kid a legitimate chance to win the job, he'll win it" - John Gruden


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:05 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:48 pm
Posts: 2281
Jac wrote:
You typically need a top 5-10 pick to get a starting QB or a uniquely-gifted pash rushing DE. To get them both without those kind of picks is epic. And the way Wagner is playing just makes the whole thing a coup. The fact that both our 7th rounders look like they'll be meaningful contributors and roster depth for years is just insane.

This is the draft that could flip draft grades on their head. Our draft was universally panned as the worst in the league, while in reality, it could really set the foundation for a true SB team.


sprinkle in the fact that you were also able to a SOLID #2 RB in Robert Turbin. A Situational interior pass rusher in Greg Scruggs (7th round) and guard who's started a few game after converting from DT. I'd have to say that's the best 7th round draft we've seen in some time.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Could this be the best draft class in team history?
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:18 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:28 pm
Posts: 5302
Location: Wilsonville, Oregon
kearly wrote:
The 2011 draft has been this regimes worst, and it's produced two starter caliber players on the OL, a good starting LB and an all-pro caliber CB.

Our FO is scary good.


Man what a difference a couple year makes. Our current regimes "bad" draft is better than alot of teams idea of a good draft.

I love John Scheider and the fact that he works so closely with Pete. It's not like Ruskell where he quite obviously alienated his coaching staff and drafted who he wanted, the current front office we have takes EVERYTHING into account, including Petes knowledge of all the guys coming out of college the last few years.


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ] 

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 12HawkFan, AgentDib, Bigbadhawk, Bitter, Blitzer88, blue 22, bytor72, CHawks4L, Chrome_Seahawk, CitrusHawk, cnjvh, DavidSeven, Dietrich, drdiags, DrDix, drrew, DynoHawk, fishingfanatic, Geologic, Google [Bot], gowazzu02, grizbob, hai, HawkFan72, HawkHouse, Hawknballs, HawkRiderFan, hawksfan515, Hawk_Nation, Hollywood_and_Vine, jammerhawk, jdblack, jdemps, Jville, JZ#1, Kaiser, kearly, KK84, Largent80, Lords of Scythia, McGruff, Mojambo, MPLogick, Natethegreat, NC State Seahawk, NoTurnUnstoned, onanygivensunday, OrFan, Polk738, ratso, razgriz737, RedAlice, rj503, RockHawk, SalishHawkFan, salukihawk12, Seahawkfan80, Seahawks4life, seahawksny, SeatownJay, Sgt. Largent, SilkMonkey, smoothmaw, Snakeeyes007, SoulfishHawk, Storts, suppaball, Terpdragon, the ditch, Throwdown, TJH, TorontoHawk, TwilightError, UGotHawked, Veilside, vin.couve12, VivaEfrenHerrera, warden, WillySchu, Yahoo [Bot], YaktownHawK, Zebulon Dak and 244 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.