We are #10 on the power rankings :)

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
Very nice, very nice indeed!

NFL.COM":3d5r4yab said:
The Seattle Seahawks continue to win, taking a healthy 6-4 record into the bye week. This is clearly the best team Pete Carroll has had in his three-year tenure in the Great Northwest, with a wild-card berth being a very real possibility. The key for a team that has so many youngsters playing significant roles is to not let the bye week affect momentum. In case you're wondering, here is Seattle's remaining sked: at Dolphins, at Bears, vs. Cardinals, at Bills, vs. 49ers, vs. Rams. 10-6, Seahawks fans?

Russell will get us a wining season, have faith! I'd like to see 11-5, but I'll take 9-7 if it means a playoff berth!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
10-6 is what I predicted at the start of the season... and it's definitely within our reach now.

Hopefully, the bye will allow our D to regain its earlier form... and our O to continue to improve its consistency/efficiency.

I re-watched the Dallas game last night and I am of the opinion that collectively, our D has lost a step during the past 8 games.

I chalk it up to the grind of the NFL. Everybody's a bit dinged up by comparison to the 2nd game of the year.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Man, sad to think there's only 6 games left in the season. (though I expect an extra 2 or 3 for the playoffs). Football season always goes too fast. :(

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
JSeahawks":whtsgxbn said:
Man, sad to think there's only 6 games left in the season. (though I expect an extra 2 or 3 for the playoffs). Football season always goes too fast. :(

Man you ain't kidding. Honestly, this has been one of the funnest seasons in recent memory. I'm loving every minute of it.

ivotuk

Reaction score
We are #8 on Cowherd's rankings and I trust his opinio over anyone else in the NFL. When Colin does his "Blazing 5" predictions on Fridays, it literally effects Vegas' line.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
ivotuk":shbedjsz said:
We are #8 on Cowherd's rankings and I trust his opinion over anyone else in the NFL. When Colin does his "Blazing 5" predictions on Fridays, it literally effects Vegas' line.

lol everyone on .net is on different sides of the fence. A whole bunch of people think Cowherd's stupid, and a whole bunch of people think he's smart. Hilarious.

kearly

Reaction score
Cowherd is an idiot who took three years to figure out that Pete Carroll can actually coach in the NFL. And as far as Vegas goes, they are savvy when it comes to setting the weekly lines, but they also had Seattle down for 7-9 before this season. Derp.

BigMeach

Reaction score
Yeah, preseason predictions are really really tough though. Even the "easier" teams to predict are tough.

hawker84

Reaction score
screw wild card, we want the division... SF has shown more than once, there are a ton of kinks in their armour..... i say we go for that big fat vein, right off to the left and just below the jaw bone....

The Radish

Reaction score
Better be at least 11 cause I'm not convinced 10 will get it done unless the ninnirs have a complete meltdown and we wind up winning the division.

:les:

jack_patera

Reaction score
i just read a note to myself on my work e-mail entered may 9th...it read 'whew...finally bye-week...we should be at 6-4'

that's good news prediction..bad news prediction is i said we finish 3-3 miss playoffs...hope i'm wrong!

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
The Radish":2pr7rqbx said:
Better be at least 11 cause I'm not convinced 10 will get it done unless the ninnirs have a complete meltdown and we wind up winning the division.

:les:

They don't need a complete meltdown. They've got four tough games coming up. Bears, Saints, Patriots, Seahawks. They could very realistically lose those 4, win the other 3, and finish 9-6-1. We'll have to see what happens, but the Seahawks need to keep winning, for sure.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1f1bzich said:
The Radish":1f1bzich said:
They don't need a complete meltdown. They've got four tough games coming up. Bears, Saints, Patriots, Seahawks. They could very realistically lose those 4, win the other 3, and finish 9-6-1. We'll have to see what happens, but the Seahawks need to keep winning, for sure.
Possibly, but not realistically.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2qnktyu7 said:
BlueTalon":2qnktyu7 said:
Possibly, but not realistically.

Did you watch the Rams @ 49ers game? I maintain "realistically".

I agree. I said earlier in the year that the 49ers may have peaked too soon. I think I'm going to stand by that statement for a bit.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1610hydd said:
I agree. I said earlier in the year that the 49ers may have peaked too soon. I think I'm going to stand by that statement for a bit.

Yep, as can be witnessed by my bet with BoX, I expected a decline for the 49ers this year, as well. This next game (Chicago @ San Francisco) for them will be very telling. It should be a game of great interest to us, since we're playing the Bears 2 weeks after that.