New defensive stat.... Still says we are top 5.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
We were ranked 4th before the Jets game. How did we slip to #5 after such a dominating performance against the Jets??

Subzero717

Reaction score
Aros":3bgznxp7 said:
We were ranked 4th before the Jets game. How did we slip to #5 after such a dominating performance against the Jets??
If that's accurate it doesn't make sense to me either but football stats typically don't. My goodness Arizona sucks on offense if their d is that good.

Twisted

Reaction score
prolly have to shut out the fins and da bears in order to get close to the top, I think the Hawks are playing lights out defense while the noners on the other hand were a joke, without the refs generating their first downs and stopping the rams on vague penalties they wold have got their collective aces blown out, if Alex doesn't come back Sunday Noners are in BIG trouble!

in any event I don't like the niners chances in lou 3 weeks from now, after reviewing film all week the Rams as a whole are going to see how badly they were robbed all at the same time, its going to go something like this as players look around at one another with fire in their eyes someone will blurt "get a rope!"

Twisted

Reaction score
Aros":3pshd8ac said:

cuz the noners were able to hold the mighty Rams to a measly 24?

I honestly put the niners 8th or 9th and thats with west coast bias

Twisted

Reaction score
whats even more hilarious is NFLdotcom has the ninnies D 3rd, bears D 5th... lol

the bears D has tallied 26 sacks, 19 ints, 6 fmbls and 364 tckls VS~

ninnies- 17 sacks, 6 ints, 14 fmbls and 374 tckls

25 takeaways vs 20, 26 sacks vs 17,

bears D, 7 TDs, ninnies 1

defensive yards, points, 1st downs, passing and rushing are so close to even they deserve no mention

da bears defense has racked up a massive 393 yards on defensive takeaways and the ninnies a measly 127..

why on EARTH would the ninnies be ranked ahead of da bears in any universe is beyond me? maybe people will start understanding especially after the officiating jokes vs rams there is huge a push to see the ninnies in the bowl? and as we all witnesses in sundays game in the stick the ninnies performance is extremely inflated, but in no way does that mean they wont make the playoffs and reach the bowl, if the stealers can make it anyone can..

*allstats courtesy of pfr.com