Tebow has no idea what's coming...

madbohem

Reaction score
lukerguy":333e1o0n said:
Give it a rest guys...He made an honest assessment- that on a whole, SEC stadiums that hold 90,000 are louder than NFL stadiums- that's probably true. He never said anything about Seattle specifically. It doesn't really matter, anyways as the only way he will be behind C is if Sanchez gets hurt or for 3 gimmick plays.

How could you hate Tim Tebow? I cannot respect anyone who hates someone like Tebow. All he does is work hard, compete, have an exceptional attitude, bring his teammates up..That Denver team last year was awful before he took over. I'm not saying he is a good QB but his intangibles are off the charts.

In a lot of ways Tebow has comparable intangibles to our QB, RW. If the reason you hate Tebow is because he has a strong faith in God, then you should also hate Russell Wilson as well. Wilson tweets a daily bible verse almost every day. Also, he visits sick kids much like Wilson does...I'm sorry, I just can't fathom how you could "HATE" Tim Tebow.

I agree. Tebow is an awesome athlete ... its just the position he chooses to play and the media hype that is the bother.

But whatever motivates the crowd to lose its voice. Although I kind of think the reason the Clink wasn't as loud last week is partially because AP is awesome enough to generate respect for what he can do. I would imagine if it had come down to a final defensive stand or something, the crowd noise would have been epic.

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
How on earth can you hate Tebow? unless you suffer from some sort of Christophobia.....

SeaTown81

Reaction score
I have attended an Alabama game in Tuscaloosa. It wasn't anywhere near as loud as CLink. And it seats 101,000.

Tebow has no clue.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
JSeahawks":21ae10j7 said:
I'd imagine he's probably right. 12th man aint what it used to be. How many false starts have we caused this year, 2 or 3? Teams have gotten better at dealing with it (and i dont think its nearly as loud as it was back in 2005-2008ish.).

This is true. At the game last week they flashed the false start chart that they have since the stadium has been open basically. Seattle was ahead of Minnesota by only 1! The lead used to be huge. It's crazy just how much the # of false starts has gone down over the years. I think the biggest difference is it doesn't catch teams off guard like it used to. Teams used to come here not even thinking it would be a factor. Now for the most part, they know what's up, and practice accordingly.

Still think Tebow is an idiot. How true to character is the guy whose glory days were playing in the SEC, idolized like a golden god, winning championships, to continue to live in the past and act as if the SEC is the end all be all. Really funny. I hope we shut down Sanchez so bad that they replace him with Tebow, and he actually has to play QB against us with our crowd. And not just on a bunch of random trick plays.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":uonufv60 said:
How on earth can you hate Tebow? unless you suffer from some sort of Christophobia.....

uhh what??

Not even, dudes just phoney. He's been that way since his fame at Florida when he was crying after getting stomped out by Alabama, I just don't like him. His ego won't even let him have a productive career in the NFL, dude wants to be a QB and he's absolute trash at it. So to me, I don't wanna hear this good guy stuff. He visits kids in the hospital? thats honorable and cool and all, but its not going to make me a fan of his.

I'm tired of hearing about and from him, I'm tired of seeing him. The way he's been turned into this idol is sickening, its almost as if some people really worship this clown.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Hawkaholic":hs8wchc9 said:
taz291819":hs8wchc9 said:
Well, most SEC stadiums seat 20k-30k more people also.
exactly, most people would assume that those stadiums would be louder... you have to experience our stadium before you can understand it.

:13: on both accounts.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
lukerguy":1g0kw4d5 said:
Give it a rest guys...He made an honest assessment- that on a whole, SEC stadiums that hold 90,000 are louder than NFL stadiums- that's probably true. He never said anything about Seattle specifically. It doesn't really matter, anyways as the only way he will be behind C is if Sanchez gets hurt or for 3 gimmick plays.

How could you hate Tim Tebow? I cannot respect anyone who hates someone like Tebow. All he does is work hard, compete, have an exceptional attitude, bring his teammates up..That Denver team last year was awful before he took over. I'm not saying he is a good QB but his intangibles are off the charts.

In a lot of ways Tebow has comparable intangibles to our QB, RW. If the reason you hate Tebow is because he has a strong faith in God, then you should also hate Russell Wilson as well. Wilson tweets a daily bible verse almost every day. Also, he visits sick kids much like Wilson does...I'm sorry, I just can't fathom how you could "HATE" Tim Tebow.

Tebow hate has nothing personal to do with Tebow himself. It's about all the talking heads at ESPN performing fellatio on the guy since he was a RS Freshman. 90% of America was sick of Tebow before he ever thought about declaring for the NFL Draft.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
I hate Tebow because he's dating Camilla Belle. That's one of my future baby mamas.

Basis4day

Reaction score
I don't understand how anyone can hate Tebow.

Now Tebowmania... that is EASY to hate.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":1jcwwmmn said:

Because he's quite possibly the worst QB to have started for half a season in a long time. His numbers were HORRIFIC, yet everyone was talking like he was some pro-bowler. Completing less than 50% of your passes and leading the league in 3 and outs meant nothing to a media that fell all over themselves worshipping him.

It made me sick. If it weren't for their defense playing out of their minds they wouldn't have won a thing. It's hard to win when you can barely score 17 points a game.

That's why I can't stand the guy. He get's way too much credit for what Denver did last year...

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
It's not Christophobia to hate Tebow, it IS, however, Christophilia to worship such a craptastic QB the way some people do.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
H4WKSF4N":wwkqx21s said:
dunceface":wwkqx21s said:
I hate Tebow because he lied about being a virgin.

How would you know?

Because Dunceface told me that he's the one that took Tebows virginity away, and what reason would he have to lie about that :16: :16: :16: :16: :16:

lukerguy

Reaction score
jlwaters1":1ebnjxm4 said:
Chukarhawk":1ebnjxm4 said:

Because he's quite possibly the worst QB to have started for half a season in a long time. His numbers were HORRIFIC, yet everyone was talking like he was some pro-bowler. Completing less than 50% of your passes and leading the league in 3 and outs meant nothing to a media that fell all over themselves worshipping him.

It made me sick. If it weren't for their defense playing out of their minds they wouldn't have won a thing. It's hard to win when you can barely score 17 points a game.

That's why I can't stand the guy. He get's way too much credit for what Denver did last year...

Have you ever heard of something called intangibles? Leadership skills that inspire BELIEF (the most powerful thing a football team can have)
They were 1-4 without him, and on their way to the RG3, Luck sweepstakes. I mean they were terrible...
With him they won 6 in a row including wins vs Chi, SD, and NYJ..
The most telling part for me was when I read an article from a scout who said the same players that were grading at C-F during the first four games, were grading between A-Bs for the remaining 11 games of the season.

He may have a terrible throwing motion, but he is a winner....You may say he got too much credit, but without Tebow that teams goes 2-14 or 3-13. Sure, Prater made big picks, and the D made great plays...But Tebow got them to believe in him, and believe in each other...

Largent80

Reaction score
The Jets are IDIOTS for using a Tebow / Sanchez rotation. They look like fools doing it. I almost feel sorry for them having that fundamental J.C. "me first" dude on their team. I saw him whining multiple times on the sidelines. The Jets are a laughingstock.... :lol:

Latest posts