Matt Flynn is more intelligent than Wilson, should start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
I love how Flynn looks so much older now, yet Russell still looks the same.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":1oxxns1j said:
I love how Flynn looks so much older now, yet Russell still looks the same.

well it has been 8-9 years since Flynn picture was taken in high school and only 4-5 since RW picture was taken. Big difference in aging between 18 and 28 than 18 and 24.

Edit: Age edit for bad math.

nategreat

Reaction score
Although GPA doesn't necessarily paint the picture for most everyone, I am still somewhat surprised that Russell's GPA was as low as it was in high school, considering how intelligent and how hard of a worker he seems to be. Maybe he just put all his attention into football is all. Either way, he definitely has his head on his shoulders at this point in his young life.

OP
OP
therealjohncarlson

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
nategreat":jix3rmn3 said:
Although GPA doesn't necessarily paint the picture for most everyone, I am still somewhat surprised that Russell's GPA was as low as it was in high school, considering how intelligent and how hard of a worker he seems to be. Maybe he just put all his attention into football is all. Either way, he definitely has his head on his shoulders at this point in his young life.

My Brotha's GPA was over 4.0! Now thats a student of the frickin ages!

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruit ... jIcwZIPZB4

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1dqu5psk said:
Is there a point to this thread? Other than to drudge up a debate that's now ended? Flynn is still a Seahawk, and if Wilson can't go for some reason, we're going to count on him to pick up the slack.

People irrationally invested themselves emotionally into the QB debate and for some reason don't see the value in rooting for both players. Pure short-sightedness to not appreciate having a good backup QB, but apparently the desire to stroke themselves over "their guy" playing well usurps that.

I wasn't strongly to either side; my side is much more one of having the back of whoever is our team's QB right now. Treating the party that you don't favor starting like they're a player for a hated rival team is truly bizarre, but fans gonna fan I guess.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Irrelevant thread is irrelevant. Good grades in school don't help you win NFL games. There should be a ban on Flynn V. Wilson threads until there is a legitimate reason to have one.

Wiseguy

Reaction score
Sarcasm and fun is lost on some apparently :roll: The only serious posts I see in this thread are people taking it seriously. Relax people, the OP was just :stirthepot: have fun with it. :thirishdrinkers:

Back on topic: Not a fair comparison RW's SAT scores are not listed. I demand a recount!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Wiseguy":3hy8mo7r said:
Sarcasm and fun is lost on some apparently :roll: the only serious posts I see in this thread are people taking it seriously. relax people the OP was just :stirthepot: have fun with it. :thirishdrinkers:
Seriously man...too many people taking this thread seriously when the OP is clearly not serious. You guys seriously think HS gpa's should or would matter? Or that any serious person would take them seriously?

Wiseguy

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3j67jqkh said:
Wiseguy":3j67jqkh said:
Sarcasm and fun is lost on some apparently :roll: the only serious posts I see in this thread are people taking it seriously. relax people the OP was just :stirthepot: have fun with it. :thirishdrinkers:
Seriously man...too many people taking this thread seriously when the OP is clearly not serious. You guys seriously think HS gpa's should or would matter? Or that any serious person would take them seriously?

Seriously!

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Wiseguy":24nbgyz5 said:
Sarcasm and fun is lost on some apparently :roll: The only serious posts I see in this thread are people taking it seriously. Relax people, the OP was just :stirthepot: have fun with it. :thirishdrinkers:

Back on topic: Not a fair comparison RW's SAT scores are not listed. I demand a recount!

The OP was stirring the pot, so when the pot successfully gets stirred then that's out of bounds? That's weird.

OP
OP
therealjohncarlson

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":136phctf said:
Wiseguy":136phctf said:

The OP was stirring the pot, so when the pot successfully gets stirred then that's out of bounds? That's weird.

LOL Im one of the biggest Wilson supporters on here. Are you seriously pissed off at the idea of someone saying Flynn should start instead of Wilsons because he had a higher high-school GPA? :D

JKent82

Reaction score
And Russell Wilson went to Prep School in Virginia.

Matt Flynn went to school in Tyler Texas.

VERY BIG DIFFERENCE.

Haha like above where's Russ's scores?!

It'd pretty funny to look back at there high school stuff, Brandon Pettigrew graduated from Flynn's HS the year after Flynn.

kearly

Reaction score
Judging from those pictures, I'd say Russell Wilson just graduated from high school.

Throwdown

Reaction score
If this thread was serious, I was gonna turn in my .NET resignation.

God I feel like a loser, Sherm graduated the same year as me and I'm a chump in real life.

FidelisHawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":i88fs2fi said:

God I feel like a loser, Sherm graduated the same year as me and I'm a chump in real life.

LOL I used to do that…. “I’m the same age as so and so” or “I’m a year older that is guy”

Now I just see if I’ve lived longer… :roll:

Sadly at only 57 I have out lived many :(

Well, sadly for them not me ;)

hawker84

Reaction score
you know you're old when the news anchors look like kids.... all down hill from here, but i'm gonna damn sure enjoy the ride....

grizbob

Reaction score
FidelisHawk":313zh9ko said:
Throwdown":313zh9ko said:

LOL I used to do that…. “I’m the same age as so and so” or “I’m a year older that is guy”

Now I just see if I’ve lived longer… :roll:

Sadly at only 57 I have out lived many :(

Well, sadly for them not me ;)

Got you by 3 years F H, know what you mean, though sadly for me many were family that died way too young. :(

FidelisHawk

Reaction score
Yipes I hear ya Griz, I come from a fairly large family, my dad had 8 brothers and sisters. I’ve lost more aunts uncles and cousins than I care to count :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts