well the Seahawks didn't win yesterday, the Jets...

djTOY2000

Reaction score
...just have too many issues from top to bottom to it affecting Sanchez.

again, the Seahawks just didn't win because they are a rising, young, GOOD team, our rookie QB didn't excell, Sherman didn't play lights out, Marshawn wasn't a beast racking up 124 yards, Golden Tate didn't complete a little razzle dazzle WR pass, our rookie Irvin didn't perform.

I just can't stand the monday morning media bull***t.

SeaMeat

Reaction score
meh...... same song and dance every week.

It used to piss me off to no end, but for the past few years I have learned to let go of the angst.

I just don't watch much of SportsCenter on Mondays.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Screw 'em. I like it that way. I would rather the Hawks be underrated than overrated any day. The Hawks aren't even fully developed yet and they could have a good chance to win in every game they play, against any team.

They are winning the games they lost last year because of the non-existent QB play in the 4th quarter. They are winning because they are able to stay with their game plan in every game and keep them close.

They get respect, but the defense has a way of bringing the worst out of opposing offenses. It is a pattern I like. Opposing fans, calling their teams out following every loss the Hawks hand to them and the media. I enjoy it.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I attribute it to the Crybabies. They can't stand to lose to what they perceive as teams they should beat. As far as the Jets go position by position and find one that is better an Seattle... It's not easy.
They should enjoy seeing good teams beat up in them it's more than Sanchez that is below par

Hawks46

Reaction score
Crap, I'd love to hear how the Jets gave it away instead of us taking it.

All I'm hearing this morning is about the freakin Lakers, and I hate the NBA to boot.

Subzero717

Reaction score
That's another reason to throw your cable system in the trash. Ther e is nothing on worth watching.

bigcc

Reaction score
well to be fair the jets are terrible..... but at 6-4 we shouldnt be hearing this week in and out

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Since it's still so popular to do so....I blame Bush.

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
Until we make a true statement on the road and be consistent in our wins, I don't crave nor expect a single thing from the media. They have given us a nod all too many times just for us to lose the next week.

Bryan

Reaction score
During our Superbowl season, we had a million positive things written about us. We'd lead Sportcenter and have tons of features done. Just like the Mariners in 2001. We're 6-4. Let's not get ahead of ourselves...

MrCarey

Reaction score
Honestly, the media says this about a LOT of teams. Like...most of them. We just don't care, because don't listen to what the media has to say about other teams. The Giants, for instance, get it in just about every game and I think they even say it about their super bowls.

bellingerga

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":d2cyeuoz said:
That's another reason to throw your cable system in the trash. Ther e is nothing on worth watching.

YEP. We ditched our cable, atleast on the internet there's a wealth of entertainment to choose from. Tv just feeds you this set list of bullcrap pandering to their biggest markets/demographics.

kearly

Reaction score
This might be the one week I don't mind it. This last game was a layup for Seattle. They didn't settle for a layup, they took that chance and did a Blake Griffin dunk, but it was still a pretty low hurdle to jump over.