Bruuuuuuuuce!!

sutz

Reaction score
After we re-signed Clem, we knew that Irvin would be a situational pass rusher and not much else this year.

He's doing pretty good at that role. He's supposed to be the LEO of the future IIRC, but with Clem healthy and going strong, Bruce has time to work his way into being an every down player.

Atradees

Reaction score
I don't know. It seams to me that we get abused so badly on third downs is because Red is on the sidelines and Bruce is
in the game. Why couldn't we have red in the game and have Bruce rush from more of a linebacker position?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Atradees":1iad22vp said:
I don't know. It seams to me that we get abused so badly on third downs is because Red is on the sidelines and Bruce is
in the game. Why couldn't we have red in the game and have Bruce rush from more of a linebacker position?

We usually do, Red is usually in their with Jones as the rushing DT's, with Bruce and Clem as the rushing ends.

Atradees

Reaction score
I could be wrong. I was thinking red is jogging off the field alot on third downs. I am gonna have to watch the game again. There is also alot of Branch and McDonald sightings. It looked to me like Bruce was the DE in the third down package much like Brock used to be.

Bipolar

Reaction score
Couples has absolutely disgusting branding on both shoulders. what the fudge was that idiot thinking?
that meaty chunky skin overgrowth looks rediculous, like a pair of balls or something...

140082998 extra large