Sherman - he is the best.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
EastCoastHawksFan":oml15kyv said:
honestly i feel as if he was baiting Sanchez from the start of that play , his long arms and Sanchez inaccurate passes are a recipe for seahawk success
In his post game interview on KIRO he said just that. He tried not too, but admitted that he baited Sanchez.

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
The Shermanator is definitely my favorite player on defense. Love his passion, love his hunger....being snubbed by the draft and the pro-bowl last year was the best thing that happened to his young career. He is going to be expensive to keep. :shock:

SharkHawk

Reaction score
hawksfan515":3lyws7u6 said:
HawkAroundTheClock":3lyws7u6 said:
S-H-E-R-M-A-N = S-H-U-T-D-O-W-N C-O-R-N-E-R

When is the last time we've been able to say that about a 'Hawks player?

I'm gonna say never.

Dave Brown was a shutdown corner if I've ever seen one. Terry Taylor had his moments as well. Springs was awesome until he tore his hamstring, no matter how much the fans gave him crap.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
HawkAroundTheClock":31ubkp0h said:

Kelly Jennings.

AHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHA, I slay myself. I've also proven there are no karma gods, because I'd have just been struck by lightning if--

Error, user has gone offline.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":16iyx5dt said:
HawkAroundTheClock":16iyx5dt said:

Kelly Jennings.

AHHHHHHHH HAHAHAHA, I slay myself. I've also proven there are no karma gods, because I'd have just been struck by lightning if--

Error, user has gone offline.

LMAO! :lol:

SharkHawk":16iyx5dt said:
Dave Brown was a shutdown corner if I've ever seen one. Terry Taylor had his moments as well. Springs was awesome until he tore his hamstring, no matter how much the fans gave him crap.

So, in other words, IT'S BEEN A WHILE! :D We are due! And I love that this badass mofo was a late-round selection out from under snivelin' Jim's nose.

Let's celebrate our winning team, and our scary secondary, fellow 12's! :229031_cheers:

suppaball

Reaction score
VHawk":3vkyz8lf said:
kearly":3vkyz8lf said:
VHawk":3vkyz8lf said:
Richard Sherman is the Peoples Champ!

He layed the smackdown on all the jabroneys today.

I you cam SMELLLLLLLL what the Sherm is cookin'!??
He took the ball polished it up real nice turned it sideways and shoved it up Sanchez's Rooty poo Candy ass!

suppaball

Reaction score
HunnyBadger":2q0rpobc said:
The Shermanator is definitely my favorite player on defense. Love his passion, love his hunger....being snubbed by the draft and the pro-bowl last year was the best thing that happened to his young career. He is going to be expensive to keep. :shock:
I want his and Browner's jersey.

hawker84

Reaction score
when they gonna learn , you better leave my man SHERM alone? league take notice.. we had a big time Cam sighting yesterday as well, couple big hits and a nice big pass play the he broke up.. that dude is straight bombing on dudes out there.. i love to see that...

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
hawker84":3qq83rys said:
when they gonna learn , you better leave my man SHERM alone? league take notice.. we had a big time Cam sighting yesterday as well, couple big hits and a nice big pass play the he broke up.. that dude is straight bombing on dudes out there.. i love to see that...
KAM, not cam. Just clearing that up.

garydrake425

Reaction score
Great game Sherm. Last week it was BB's game sealing pick and this week its Sherman's. Im feeling a breakout game coming before this seasons up were both BB and sherm pick the crap outta team. Throw Bam Bam and ET in there too. YEAH BUDDY!!! I love this Seafense. :0190l:

GO HAWKS!!!

Latest posts