Wagner

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Wagner
Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:47 pm
  • sorry if it's been posted already, but he's ranked 11th in the league for total tackles at 72. Throw in his 2 sacks and we're looking at a top tier LB.

What a find.
    O-LineFan
    NET Rookie

Re: Wagner
Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:57 pm
  • Big time. Wagner Wagner Wagner. Only by the very shrewd scouting of FO did we get this fine gentleman. Our FO should go to the Pro Bowl.
    February 2, 2014: The day Seahawks win their second Lombardi trophy
    (The first one is located back east somewhere.)
    Ruminator
    NET Starter

Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:58 pm
  • I think he actually has 81 after today. Not sure where that ranks.
    Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:01 pm
  • Fox0r wrote:I think he actually has 81 after today. Not sure where that ranks.

Guess we'll see in the next couple days. I have a hunch he'll climb.

Suddenly that precious 1st round pick isn't such a big deal anymore. In fact I think I'll be paying more attention to rounds 2-5 this year, that's where our money picks have been.
    O-LineFan
    NET Rookie

Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:28 am
  • ...and imagine if he'd been playing every down all along. All things being equal, he should easily be top 10 in tackles next season.
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:32 am
  • Very impressive performance for a rookie at that position. The best part about it is he's only going to get better as he gets more experience! Wilson and Wright make for a great YOUNG tandem for the Hawks to work with.

Ruminator wrote:Big time. Wagner Wagner Wagner. Only by the very shrewd scouting of FO did we get this fine gentleman. Our FO should go to the Pro Bowl.

Our FO would be deserving of not only a Pro Bowl, but All Pro and MVFO awards as well. The job Schneider and Carrol have done turning our roster over when they got here and building through the draft is incredibly impressive.
    debevemos
    NET Rookie

It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:30 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information