The reason the Hawks need the division title....

hawksfan515

Reaction score
That guarantee's a home game.

And we are pretty much UNBEATABLE at home.

Ask the Packers ;)

But seriously, we really need to win the division! I still don't trust this team enough on the road, and I would hate to be 1 and done!

Pstark3

Reaction score
except for the 49ers. I want to bring back Rocky Bernard for 1 play to lay on alex smith again for old times sake. Hate them

Seeker

Reaction score
if we get the division and advance pass the first round, wouldn't we play the pack at home if they advanced?

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
To succeed, we have to run well.
Russ and the D will take care of the rest.

zayden185

Reaction score
if i were to make an opinion as of now...we might be peaking at the right time

as well, going on the road to play the of the NY or Dallas....ok with that

as well as chicago quite frankly...ill take on cutler on the road anytime

those games arent an early start for the most part.....gulp....hopefully

jsut get in and get hot...starting to not know what is coming on offense. meaning, we have thrown how many hb/flanker passes?

Rat

Reaction score
Jay Cutler picked a bad time to get concussed. The Niners have it much easier next week if he's out.

mikeak

Reaction score
BigMeach":12n03g1h said:
Cutler's tough, he'll be back.

Concussions are not about being tough. It is about testing the brain against a baseline test done pre-season and your brain is either back to normal or not. If the player says he is ready to go is irrelevant.

Rat

Reaction score
BigMeach":deyeiy01 said:
I don't know about that. He didn't go back into that NFC Championship Game when a lot of other QBs would have forced their way back in.

Alex Smith also got a concussion, so it's possible that there will be two backup QBs in that game. I think Jason Campbell is terrible, but hopefully his experience will give him enough of an advantage over Colin Kaepernick.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
mikeak":1teitoon said:
Cutler suffered a grade II mcl tear in that game.... Just saying

What this guy said. The Cutler NFC championship game thing was quite a bit overblown, and I don't even like Cutler.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Rat":31jbq27a said:
BigMeach":31jbq27a said:
I don't know about that. He didn't go back into that NFC Championship Game when a lot of other QBs would have forced their way back in.

Alex Smith also got a concussion, so it's possible that there will be two backup QBs in that game. I think Jason Campbell is terrible, but hopefully his experience will give him enough of an advantage over Colin Kaepernick.

That's the thing. If Kaepernick starts against the 9ers, they better hope he gets knocked out before he throws a billion turnovers. Kaepernick is nowhere near good enough to go against this 9er defense. Alex Smith maybe cause he won't turn the ball over a lot, but Kaepernick is screwed. If the Bears shut down the run and the scramble...... They win.

Largent80

Reaction score
3 at home and 3 on the road....difficult no matter who we play in their house.

Miami is 2-2 and Buffalo is 1-2 at home so far. One would think we can win those and rightfully so. However, we have seen this before and even though we are better on offense now I am still wary of predicting us winning on the road.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Largent80":3k5x4ap5 said:
3 at home and 3 on the road....difficult no matter who we play in their house.

Miami is 2-2 and Buffalo is 1-2 at home so far. One would think we can win those and rightfully so. However, we have seen this before and even though we are better on offense now I am still wary of predicting us winning on the road.

Buffalo isn't really gonna be playing at home. Won't the game be played in Canada?