If the Hawks and San Fran both get 10 wins...

rideaducati

Reaction score
Yes, but the Seahawks will get to 11 or 12 wins so it won't matter. The niners are gonna lose to Seattle, NE, NO and probably CHI. Seattle will win the division.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
To me...the tie is like a loss for them. We likely would have to win by a game (now a half game) anyway.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I agree it's like a loss... because it's a game they'll have written off as a W ages ago. And now they don't get that W. And they face Chicago, New Orleans, New England and Seattle before the end of the season.

Bring it on.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Ok for the sake of argument say hawks finish 11-5.

If 9ers finish 11-4-1, they win division. But guess what? They would hold a tie breaker on us anyway if this game was a loss for them.

If they finish 10-5-1, we have more wins and this half-game was the difference

In other words, the half game can only help us not hurt us because they will hold a tie breaker anyway.

Make sense? Or am i wrong?

strohmin

Reaction score
Made sense to me. I was hoping for a tie since it prevents the rams from gaining much ground.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Good news: We don't have to worry about a divisional record tiebreaker with SF.

Bad news: We need at least one win more than SF to take NFC West title.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
It helps in the sense that it makes it easier to have more wins than them at the end of the year. It wasn't as nice as a loss, but they didn't put one in the W column which only helps.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
We still need to have one more win then the 49ers if we want to beat them. If we have the same number of wins, then they are ahead of us because they have less losses.

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I'm saying in terms of division winner it's mathematically identical... Waiting for someone to prove that false

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
I guess they could still lose out their remaining division games... But if that happened I'm sure we would win division outright and not need a tie breaker

Latest posts