Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Seahawks D
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:20 pm 
NET Starter

I don't want to say that they are back due to who they played. But they didn't allow a single point today. The only points scored were their d against our o. Gotta like that.

Post subject: Re: Seahawks D
 Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:22 pm 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *

Jason Jones was back. Man's gunna get paid.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:22 pm 
NET Veteran

yeah for some reason I was getting frustrated with them today then I realized they pitched a shutout......

Keep it up dudes.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:27 pm 
NET Veteran

Fox0r wrote:
Jason Jones was back. Man's gunna get paid.

Yep, it is amazing how much of a difference he makes up the gut of that D on passing downs.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:30 pm 
NET Rookie

They need to bring it on the road!

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:35 pm 
NET Veteran

I have a feeling that they are going to let Branch walk and use that savings to lock up Jones long-term.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:44 pm 
NET Veteran

i dont think they will let branch walk, he fills a completely different role than jones

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:05 pm 
NET Veteran

ensett wrote:
i dont think they will let branch walk, he fills a completely different role than jones

He fills a role that can be filled by a low-cost free agent DT. He provides nothing but run defense.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:05 pm 
NET Veteran

Between Scruggs and Howard who or they better replacements for Branch or Jones. I though both are more pass rushing DT's so to me that means we are more likely to let Jones walk. But how much can Jones really get on the market? I'd give him 5 mil a year for another two or three years.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:33 pm 
NET Starter

It completely depends on his value on the market next year and if he wants to win a superbowl.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:36 pm 
* NET Eeyore *

Why don't we just keep both Branch and Jones? I mean I have a feeling that the FO could find a way to make it work.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:53 pm 
NET Veteran

You know your defense is good when you think they played bad and they allowed no points.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:53 pm 
NET Veteran

And it would have been a complete shutout if they would have called that offsides properly on that fumble recovery play...

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]