Seahawks D

BigMeach

Reaction score
I don't want to say that they are back due to who they played. But they didn't allow a single point today. The only points scored were their d against our o. Gotta like that.

bellingerga

Reaction score
yeah for some reason I was getting frustrated with them today then I realized they pitched a shutout......

Keep it up dudes.

NorCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Fox0r":gvaqstkb said:
Jason Jones was back. Man's gunna get paid.

Yep, it is amazing how much of a difference he makes up the gut of that D on passing downs.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
I have a feeling that they are going to let Branch walk and use that savings to lock up Jones long-term.

ensett

Reaction score
i dont think they will let branch walk, he fills a completely different role than jones

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
ensett":21men2gs said:
i dont think they will let branch walk, he fills a completely different role than jones

He fills a role that can be filled by a low-cost free agent DT. He provides nothing but run defense.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Between Scruggs and Howard who or they better replacements for Branch or Jones. I though both are more pass rushing DT's so to me that means we are more likely to let Jones walk. But how much can Jones really get on the market? I'd give him 5 mil a year for another two or three years.

OP
OP
BigMeach

BigMeach

Reaction score
It completely depends on his value on the market next year and if he wants to win a superbowl.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Why don't we just keep both Branch and Jones? I mean I have a feeling that the FO could find a way to make it work.

Steve2222

Reaction score
You know your defense is good when you think they played bad and they allowed no points.

dunceface

Reaction score
And it would have been a complete shutout if they would have called that offsides properly on that fumble recovery play...

Latest posts