We're gonna crush that Jets team

HawkWow

Reaction score
PC once said, Sanchez "needs another year of school". Too late for that, but on Sunday, we're definitely going to further his education. 27-13 HAWKS!

KillerKlown

Reaction score
The Radish":3jdh3e4v said:
JSeahawks":3jdh3e4v said:
We should start Portis just to make the QB battle even.

And yea, i agree that we destroy the Jets this weekend. Also, reading some of their forums it seems that they have a history of playing pretty poorly coming off their bye week.

To those trying to dampen enthusiasm, what is the point of being a fan if you cant be arrogant about your team? Half the fun is always thinking that youre going to destroy your next opponent, especially when like in this case, you are right.

It might be good to remember that the Seahawks aren't exactly Tinker Bell after the bye weeks either.

:roll:

It IS possible to make a point without a snarky emoticon in every post.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
KillerKlown":3idwigmo said:
The Radish":3idwigmo said:
JSeahawks":3idwigmo said:
We should start Portis just to make the QB battle even.

And yea, i agree that we destroy the Jets this weekend. Also, reading some of their forums it seems that they have a history of playing pretty poorly coming off their bye week.

To those trying to dampen enthusiasm, what is the point of being a fan if you cant be arrogant about your team? Half the fun is always thinking that youre going to destroy your next opponent, especially when like in this case, you are right.

It might be good to remember that the Seahawks aren't exactly Tinker Bell after the bye weeks either.

:roll:

It IS possible to make a point without a snarky emoticon in every post.

I've often wondered if Pithy realizes exactly what the eye rolling emoticon means.

SonicHawk

Reaction score
I'm glad now that R74 has passed that we can use terms like "snarky" openly and freely.