ESPN First Take

Sac

Reaction score
Well worth a watch on the NFC West blog. They're basically talking about the Jets but to hear the commentators, Skip Bayless, Stephen A Smith and Christian Fauria tell it, it's going to be an absolutely murderous game. And the Jets are toast.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest

haroldseattle

Reaction score
Got a kick out it. Listening to Steven A Smith say the Seahawks will annihilate Tebow...priceless!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
7346f69c5e6818ddc1e0cc2c67290f7d.jpg

Seeker

Reaction score
I like everyone on the show universally gave up the seattle game.

OP
OP
Sac

Sac

Reaction score
In fairness largenutz, they were talking about the Jets for ten minutes. That fact that they were all in agreement that the Seahawks were going to kick their asses was just a coincidence. Feel free to continue to claim east coast media bias.

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
Not "national tv"; but close, these days.

Steven Smith rrrrrrr mannnn.

Love how Kiper is all about Tebow then says it was a marketing thing to sign him....has anyone ever gone so far as to notice he's a maroon? haha

-SH

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
SmokeyHawk":3aj5bpf2 said:

Love how Kiper is all about Tebow then says it was a marketing thing to sign him....has anyone ever gone so far as to notice he's a maroon? haha

-SH

You mean Skip?

JKent82

Reaction score
As much as I hate Christian Fauria, Stephan A Smith, and Skip Bayless I enjoy a little love from them. Except from Christian Fauria, that guy is just the worst...

"Oh they'd annhilate him, they'd annhilate him, oh please, it would be a massacre" Stephan A on Tebow playing against the Hawks.

The funniest part though was when Stephan A started asking if he could make a prediction, Skip just quietly replies "you already did..." He looked so exasperated with Stephan A haha. Perhaps the only time I would feel bad for Skip is when having to do a round table discussion with Stephan A Smith...

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":101fni0t said:
SmokeyHawk":101fni0t said:

-SH

You mean Skip?

err yeah...It's easy to get maroons confused. They're both jackoffs.

-SH