Seahawks new intro song, by Paul Allen and his band

Throwdown

Reaction score
Super Generic Sounding, but its cool, whatevz.

Never really paid attention to intro music anyway when I go to games, if you need the musical intro to hype you up to watch some Seahawks football you might need to check yoself before you wreck yoself.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
That's not the point. We have BEEN using music that will put you to sleep. You don't want that. More energy is good.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I LOVE associating music with the Hawks. Bittersweet Symph makes me almost tear up every goddam time I hear it because it makes me think of 05.

I really hope this Macklemore song sticks and this Paul Allen song doesn't last long or is minimally used.

Incubus

Reaction score
Okay....maybe I'm missing something here.....but they have already been playing that song all season.

This is not a new song.

The version they play is a bit more rockin.......but that's the intro song that's been played all year.

What time is it?

It's HAWK TIME !!!!

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
Ooh...voodoo chile...love it.
Bitter sweet is good; but that era is done. This team isn't that song.
I'm all about Seahawks reign...haha, jk. Paul's song is ok; but it absolutely does not pump me up, I can only imagine it wouldn't pump up the players either.
I think Pete/Paul should take a poll of the players and use that, after all they're who their trying to pump up...or maybe actually take a fan poll (as pumping up the fans is just as important); and actually do what the fans say.

-SH

Bakergirl

Reaction score
I think it's cool that he cares enough about the Hawks to want to take the time out to write a song just for the team. :th2thumbs:

Pstark3

Reaction score
You guys act like you'll even be able to hear it through the crowd...

but honestly I dont think its bad. I dont even know what we have playing during intro's now.

Pstark3

Reaction score
But I guess your not a real 12 if you dont have a knee jerk reaction so..

PAUL ALLEN = BUST

endzorn

Reaction score
I really want Jerry Jones to get jealous and force Dallas to come out to a hip hop song he writes and performs.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
^ would be so full of win. I like that are owner cares enough to make something like that. tho i do wish the pump up music was as genaric as it is crazy train by ozzy or more human then human by white zombie. but they have been beat to death still like them tho.

hawkfannj

Reaction score
No real energy in it .But it is very cool that the owner did that :th2thumbs:

Hawkfish

Reaction score
SharkHawk":2l42zeie said:
Remember, this team is Paul's legacy. He knows that he could be gone any day if the cancer comes back yet again (as horrible as that sounds). He wants to show his love for the team and leave something behind in the way he knows. He brought in designers to create the greatest stadium, the best practice facilities, went and got great coaches, stuffed all the places with great technology. He loves music. He is creating a song for his team that he owns. Cool tribute. I am sure someday when Paul is gone everybody who is griping about this will say how cool it is that Paul expressed himself in the form of art that he knows best and left something to his team that was personal. He's not a big talker or a guy who gets real involved. The closest I've seen in emotion from the guy is when he made a brief appearance on the field after the NFCCG. I think it's cool that he's done something personal for a team that he clearly loves.

Ditto. I like the song, too. Cool intro.

652cHAWK

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":kaqcyqwp said:
It would be a great opening theme song for Talkin' Ducks! with your host Max Unger! if it was 1992.

Heh heh....yea, I'm just so...... so happy there were no vocals, "....get your freak on..." Weeeeeeeeeee

Bat9th

Reaction score
It sounds fine IMO. It has a more swagger feel than anything to pump you up. I think that works with the swagger that the D had coming into the season.

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Ya, that's... pretty bad and generic.

Power to you for doing something like this Mr. Allen, but I don't think this belongs anywhere near football...

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
It isn't terrible, but is by no means amazing either. It's rather poorly produced, lacking in dynamic range. I expected better in the production department, given Paul Allen's deep pockets.

MLOhawks

Reaction score
Personally, I have always thought Vader's cover of Raining Blood would make a great intro:

[youtube]pybKabNBExI[/youtube]

Also, if you could just get a track without the vocals, Morbid Angel's Dominate would also make a great intro track (One of my favorite drum beats):

[youtube]6T1bmFs7d4g[/youtube]