Pac-12 Championship

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Pac-12 Championship
Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:34 pm
  • Oregon can clinch the North with a win against Stanford next week.

UCLA can clinch the South with a win against USC next week.
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Re: Pac-12 Championship
Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:41 pm
  • I expect the Oregon/Stanford game to be a blowout. We always blew them out with Andrew Luck, and it will be the same without him. Stanford's D is really good, but its the wrong kind of D to hang with the Ducks, just not nearly athletic enough. We always run circles around them.

That UCLA/USC game should be great. I'm picking UCLA to win, but wouldnt be at all surprised to see Barkley and Marqise Lee pull some more magic and win that game.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:40 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:I expect the Oregon/Stanford game to be a blowout. We always blew them out with Andrew Luck, and it will be the same without him. Stanford's D is really good, but its the wrong kind of D to hang with the Ducks, just not nearly athletic enough. We always run circles around them.

That UCLA/USC game should be great. I'm picking UCLA to win, but wouldnt be at all surprised to see Barkley and Marqise Lee pull some more magic and win that game.

Always? I seem to remember Luck playing out of his mind and beating us once.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:44 am
  • CPHawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:I expect the Oregon/Stanford game to be a blowout. We always blew them out with Andrew Luck, and it will be the same without him. Stanford's D is really good, but its the wrong kind of D to hang with the Ducks, just not nearly athletic enough. We always run circles around them.

Always? I seem to remember Luck playing out of his mind and beating us once.

Selective memory. :) Honestly I dont remember it and even now that you mention it I can't remember losing to him.

I remember losing to Boise State vividly though.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:10 pm
  • We lost to Luck before it was cool. When he bacame more prolific, we stopper losing to him. If I recall correctly it was the Luck/Gearhart combination that beat the Ducks last.
    sturg78
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:55 pm
  • My guess is we will take the north and USC the south. Im really hoping UCLA wins the south though
    jhawk91
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:56 pm
  • Far better Stanford teams than this current incarnation have been run over by Oregon. Their scheme and talent doesn't match up well against Oregon.

Stanford last beat Oregon in 2009, 51-42.

UCLA isn't beating USC.
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:12 pm
  • Ducks open as 24 point favorites against Stanford.

I'll give ya the points and still take the Ducks.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:43 pm
  • Jay Sea, don't jinx it dude ... show respect to Stanford bro, we're shooting for a naty here !!!!

NOONAN !!!

MMMMISS IT !!!

NNNNNOONAN !!!

~Caddy Shack
    I reject your reality and substitute my own
    HawkHouse
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:13 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information