Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Russell Wilson Jerseys

The Essential Online Seattle Football Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Russell Wilson Jerseys
Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:25 am
  • Are these sold out? The team shop section on .com doesn't have any. Any advice on how to get one?
    A-Dog
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1059
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:11 pm


Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:26 am
  • They're gonna be sold out for many years to come.....
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5369
    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:52 pm
    Location: Battle Ground, Washington


Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:29 am
  • They had them at Seattle team shop and just sports in the capital mall in Olympia. I would suggest trying one of those stores in your local mall.
    SeahawkFrost
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 375
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:29 am
    Location: Shelton


Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:31 am
  • http://www.justsports.net

    20% off all jerseys until 15Nov.. there is a thread about it that has the coupon code

    they had #3 jerseys the other day
    Barthawk
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
     
    Posts: 2920
    Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:17 am
    Location: San Antonio, TX by way of Kalispell, MT


Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:27 am
  • They only have gameday ... no limited or elite yet. Screw silk screen...its cheap.
    ImTheScientist
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3496
    Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:14 am


Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:24 am
  • T-Sizzle wrote:They only have gameday ... no limited or elite yet. Screw silk screen...its cheap.


    The $100 jerseys are fine. Very good quality assuming you don't throw them in the washing machine a hundred times.
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 11388
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Sat Nov 10, 2012 4:22 pm
  • Where can I get a customized jersey? I want to get a #1 with my name on it. Are they not making them yet?
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *
     
    Posts: 3882
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:47 am


Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:06 pm
  • They had plenty at one of the shops right across from the C-link yesterday.
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 14663
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:55 pm
  • NFL.COM has authentic customizable jerseys for $299.

    The blue home jerseys are sold out except size 40, but the white away jerseys are available in all sizes as of the writing of this post, 40-60.

    GO HAWKS!!!


    SharkHawk wrote:Where can I get a customized jersey? I want to get a #1 with my name on it. Are they not making them yet?
    12HawkFan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 571
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:50 am
    Location: Kitsap County


Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Sun Nov 11, 2012 10:36 am

Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:33 am
  • Claden wrote:


    I'd be careful going that route. It is possible to find legit jerseys on eBay. But majority are cheaply made, bad quality counterfeits.

    The Wilson jerseys are going to be a little difficult to find for a bit. Maybe back order at nflshop?


    Just won this off Ebay last week. Elite jersey. Doesn't look cheap to me. Should have it tomorrow.
    Image

    Image
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3353
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:48 am
  • Greenhell wrote:
    Claden wrote:I'd be careful going that route. It is possible to find legit jerseys on eBay. But majority are cheaply made, bad quality counterfeits.

    The Wilson jerseys are going to be a little difficult to find for a bit. Maybe back order at nflshop?


    Just won this off Ebay last week. Elite jersey. Doesn't look cheap to me. Should have it tomorrow.
    Image

    Image


    The placement of the "Seahawks" name on that left gray shoulder stripe looks WAY off. Just my opinion.
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8860
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am
    Location: Right outside Richard Sherman's house


Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:50 am
  • volsunghawk wrote:
    Greenhell wrote:
    Claden wrote:I'd be careful going that route. It is possible to find legit jerseys on eBay. But majority are cheaply made, bad quality counterfeits.

    The Wilson jerseys are going to be a little difficult to find for a bit. Maybe back order at nflshop?


    Just won this off Ebay last week. Elite jersey. Doesn't look cheap to me. Should have it tomorrow.
    Image

    Image


    The placement of the "Seahawks" name on that left gray shoulder stripe looks WAY off. Just my opinion.


    Guess I didn't notice that. It does look like it might not be centered. To me, not a big deal.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3353
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:52 am
  • I don't know if it's the photo but the mesh behind the nameplate doesn't look right to me. I have legit limited Thomas jersey and the nameplate is solid no mesh.
    SeahawkFrost
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 375
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:29 am
    Location: Shelton


Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:27 am
  • SeahawkFrost wrote:I don't know if it's the photo but the mesh behind the nameplate doesn't look right to me. I have legit limited Thomas jersey and the nameplate is solid no mesh.


    You could be correct. I have yet to have seen an elite jersey of any team up close so I dont' know about the name plate. My guess is that this Wilson jersey is a knock-off but it looks good enough to me. And I got it a a good price, so I went for it.
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3353
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am


Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:01 am
  • Definitely a fake. The worst thing about these jerseys is the Nike logo on the sleeve. On the official jerseys the shape surrounding the Nike logo is rounded. On these jerseys, it's a LARGE triangle. Saw several of these at the Vikings game - they look horrible.

    And another thing that makes it a fake are the feathers on the back of the neck. On the official jerseys they go all the way around.
    DYLcurry59
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 671
    Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:27 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:09 am
  • Wife just picked up a Blue Wilson Game jersey for me at Champs in Spokane
    TzarokHawkFan
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 193
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:01 pm
    Location: Richland, WA


Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:48 am
  • SharkHawk wrote:Where can I get a customized jersey? I want to get a #1 with my name on it. Are they not making them yet?

    I got a number 3 with my son's name on it at the stadium before the Vikings game. Took about an hour.
    endzorn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2658
    Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 6:14 pm


Re: Russell Wilson Jerseys
Mon Nov 12, 2012 3:42 pm
  • DYLcurry59 wrote:Definitely a fake. The worst thing about these jerseys is the Nike logo on the sleeve. On the official jerseys the shape surrounding the Nike logo is rounded. On these jerseys, it's a LARGE triangle. Saw several of these at the Vikings game - they look horrible.

    And another thing that makes it a fake are the feathers on the back of the neck. On the official jerseys they go all the way around.


    The elite jerseys do not have the feathers all the way around the neck unlike the limited and game jerseys.
    Image

    Even the offical game jerseys the players wear do not have the feathers all the way around the collar. Look at the back of Hill's jersey. No feathers on the back.
    Image
    Greenhell
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3353
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:46 am




It is currently Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:13 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information