Texas A&M vs. Alabama

SharkHawk

Reaction score
He is awful for sure J. He incorrectly claimed it was a 4th down earlier and starts questioning the play call by A&M on a pitch on 4th down. Then says, "What I was really saying there was that I think they are thinking it's 4 down territory, so I was wondering what they'd dial up on that 3rd down to set them up for 4th down."

Yeah right Gary. Bullcrap. I remember when that guy was in the NFL. He sucked. I remember ripping up his football cards because he was so lame. Haha.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Manziel has a bit of Russell Wilson-likeness in him doesn't he? Accurate, smart mobile, etc. He didn't look so good that series, but over the entire game I'm quite impressed. This is the first time I've seen him play and I think he's a darn good player. I find it hilarious they have AJ McCarron as a top 5 Heisman watch list. He's on a really good team. I just don't think he's that good of a QB. He has his moments, but he just does not LOOK like an NFL QB to me. But what do I know?

SharkHawk

Reaction score
And right after I say that he throws a perfect bomb down the middle that will likely win the game. D'oh!

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Alabama has the holding rules applied to them like the Giants and Broncos do..... maybe once every quarter of a season it looks.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SharkHawk":1bn30u7i said:
And right after I say that he throws a perfect bomb down the middle that will likely win the game. D'oh!

And then he gives the game away!

Go Ducks!!! New number 1. although we've still got business to take care of.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Ok, I was right. Haha. What an absolutely stupid play call and an even more moronic throw. What in the hell was he thinking?

SharkHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":26uxo9e1 said:
SharkHawk":26uxo9e1 said:

I don't think they will be number 1 due to the "mysterious computer rankings". They make no sense. I think Bama drops to 2 and Oregon is 3 again. ;)

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SharkHawk":11krl0en said:
JSeahawks":11krl0en said:
SharkHawk":11krl0en said:

I don't think they will be number 1 due to the "mysterious computer rankings". They make no sense. I think Bama drops to 2 and Oregon is 3 again. ;)

Well the Ducks should be #1 in the people polls. Probably not in the BCS. (although they will be by the end of the year if they keep winning)

Jville

Reaction score
Holy Smokes ...... off sides LOL ..... fun to watch

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Nick Saban sure is a bitch. I get sick and tired of people talking that guy up. He quit on his college team. He quit on the Dolphins. He came to Bama and has gotten everything and then some handed to him. Now he's bitching out the refs after the game. Shut up Nick. For hell's sake... just shut up man. You lost. You were outcoached. You allowed 20 points before you did anything and now you want to blame the game on the refs? Go shake the opposing coaches hand and walk off like a man.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
SeatownJay":r75h1qes said:
JSeahawks":r75h1qes said:
I think if K-State beats TCU they'll stay ahead of Oregon.

Concur. I think it has to stay that way according to the computer rankings as they stand right now, unless they win by 1 in multiple OT's, all the teams they've played this year lose today, and Oregon wins by 28+ points. I am sure somebody they have beaten has won today, so their SOS will stay about where it is (or even go up a bit because they are playing TCU).

CPHawk

Reaction score
It doesn't really matter where UO is, 1 or 2, as long as they win they are in. More then likely, after this week, they play 3 strait top 20 teams.

Subzero717

Reaction score
JSeahawks":37ras1va said:
SharkHawk":37ras1va said:
JSeahawks":37ras1va said:
SharkHawk said:

Well the Ducks should be #1 in the people polls. Probably not in the BCS. (although they will be by the end of the year if they keep winning)

If they beat SC and didn't move up who left on their schedule is going to propel them assuming notre dame and kstate do to? Which I don't think they will.

MANUNITED23

Reaction score
I can't believe my beloved Alabama lost. It's cool though, sooner or later Kansas state will lose too.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":2p68d5vg said:
JSeahawks":2p68d5vg said:

If they beat SC and didn't move up who left on their schedule is going to propel them assuming notre dame and kstate do to? Which I don't think they will.

Well they did move up from beating SC. They passed Notre Dame.

They still play Oregon State and Stanford who are both better then USC (according to the BCS, not according to the eye test). And the big thing is that they have a championship game which Notre Dame and K State do not. An extra win will be enough to move them up.

Plus, with teams losing in front of them in teh computer polls that will move us up in the BCS, since we're already comfortably ahead of K State and Notre Dame in the human polls. This isnt just me being a homer, this is what the "experts" are projecting.