Texas A&M vs. Alabama

CPHawk

Reaction score
Wow. Wonder what would have happened if Johny had stuck with his commit to Oregon? He's pretty good, but so is Mariota.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I know it's only the 1st quarter, but where are all the SEC homers that said a hurry-up spread option offense wouldn't be effective against a good SEC defense like Alabama's?

mistaowen

Reaction score
21-0. Texas A&M offense is cruising right now. Very impressive start. At 14-0, that was the largest deficit Alabama has been down since 2010 lol

I don't know if AJ can lead this kind of comeback for Bama.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Alabama's allowed more points in the 1st quarter today (20) than they've allowed in any complete game this year.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CPHawk":2cr5pc34 said:
Wow. Wonder what would have happened if Johny had stuck with his commit to Oregon? He's pretty good, but so is Mariota.

Definatly would have been an amazing battle. I think both ended up in the right place though and worked out for all involved.

Loving this game.

Texas A&M has given some leads away this year though, so this aint over yet.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Texas A&M tends to start fast against tough SEC teams and then fade in the second half. Once Florida and LSU got used to the style and pacing, they shut down "Johnny Football" and the rest of the offense. It was 20-0, now its 20-14, I think Bama might run away with this one in the second half. Manzel is a hell of an athlete though.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
The game's definitely calmed down in the second half as the teams have only managed to exchange a field goal each.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I've seriously never in my life heard two national announcers further up a team's butt than these two are about Alabama. They are worse than the guys who call Notre Dame every single week. They keep saying stuff like "we" and "us" and "ohhh no!" and just typical fan speak. They are so disappointed on every bad Bama play and super excited on anything Bama does right. They also are totally seeing this one completely one-sided. I dislike both teams extremely. I could care less who wins honestly. It just makes me laugh listening to such completely ridiculous brown nosing announcers. I wonder if they watch the games later and get embarrassed, or if they know that the SEC WANTS them to do it.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SharkHawk":34korrpo said:
I've seriously never in my life heard two national announcers further up a team's butt than these two are about Alabama. They are worse than the guys who call Notre Dame every single week. They keep saying stuff like "we" and "us" and "ohhh no!" and just typical fan speak. They are so disappointed on every bad Bama play and super excited on anything Bama does right. They also are totally seeing this one completely one-sided. I dislike both teams extremely. I could care less who wins honestly. It just makes me laugh listening to such completely ridiculous brown nosing announcers. I wonder if they watch the games later and get embarrassed, or if they know that the SEC WANTS them to do it.

Gary Danielson, the color guy, is horrible. He's the biggest SEC Homer i've ever heard in my life.

I'm really hoping that Texas A&M and their "gimmick" offense, as the new kids on the block in teh conference, can hang on.