Football Outsiders upgrades Hawks: #3 pass D, #6 run D

80849er4life

Reaction score
You guys REALLY dont like us huh??[/quote]

Us? :shock: How many personalities are there in you?

Your not hearing voices are you?[/quote]

No....but Im glad that your making fun of me....it makes it easier for me to tell who's a prick on this site and who isnt.....which one do you think you are???? :moon.:

drdiags

Reaction score
80849er4life":v6nfgaay said:
Hahahaha empty head.....thats a good one....plus I contribute to society.....with my high paying job and Im guessing with Obahma re-elected and where I am in our nations Tax bracket....I contribute more than you....maybe not in "seachicken" football talk but in more important things.....and I wasnt even bashing your team.....but since you wanna go all defensive and start name calling.....U GUYS SUCK AND ARE GONNA FINSH 6-10 this year HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you really want to be able to continue to talk non-smack, football topics on the main board you may want to visit the FAQ section. We have a smack shack that you can have all the fun you want but the mods try to keep the main board from degenerating into a penis measuring contest.

Read the rules and enjoy your stay or keep up the troll smack and live a short board life. Plus politics are discussed in the PWR forum. Not everything revolves around the world of politics. You will find folks that agree or disagree with your politics there.

Jville

Reaction score
80849er4life":k8c0row8 said:
You guys REALLY dont like us huh??

Us? :shock: How many personalities are there in you?

Your not hearing voices are you?
No....but Im glad that your making fun of me....it makes it easier for me to tell who's a prick on this site and who isnt.....which one do you think you are???? :moon.:

Don't you have any friends?

You know ...... an actual human being that you like and can call and talk about yourself with?

80849er4life

Reaction score
Well enjoy your extra time with society...I have a feeling you won't be around here long.[/quote]

:snack:

80849er4life

Reaction score
If you really want to be able to continue to talk non-smack, football topics on the main board you may want to visit the FAQ section. We have a smack shack that you can have all the fun you want but the mods try to keep the main board from degenerating into a penis measuring contest.

Read the rules and enjoy your stay or keep up the troll smack and live a short board life. Plus politics are discussed in the PWR forum. Not everything revolves around the world of politics. You will find folks that agree or disagree with your politics there.[/quote]

See why cant everyone be like you....thanks braddah

80849er4life

Reaction score

You know ...... an actual human being that you like and can call and talk about yourself with?[/quote]

Yeah I have friends.....whats your point??? Where are you going with this cause your losing me buddy....

Jville

Reaction score
Jville":2ihb5js0 said:

You know ...... an actual human being that you like and can call and talk about yourself with?

80849er4life":2ihb5js0 said:
Yeah I have friends.....whats your point??? Where are you going with this cause your losing me buddy....

You don't know? :shock: There is nobody in your committee that knows?

chris98251

Reaction score
As far as the Vikings game, AP had a bust out run, it happens. It's like a CB falling down in coverage and the QB hitting him for 80 yds. We missed an assignment and AP seen it and ran, it's what he does, credit him for seeing it. That doesn't make our defense bad vs the run, it's says we have humans playing that can sometimes overeact and not be where they should. It's limiting those kinds of plays and stopping the rest of the plays that will make us good and elite. We do a pretty good job of that overall.

Those that want to crucify players for missing on one play should go back to Madden and or electronic football.

ThidI4825795962079378pid1

Just in case electronic football confused some of you this is what it is.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Hey! Don't knock electronic football. I LOVED electronic football when I was little.

80849er4life

Reaction score
You don't know? :shock: There is nobody in your committee that knows?[/quote]

Still dont know where your going with this?? Committee?? :?

80849er4life

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2irayk31 said:
You're a fantastic ambassador for your fan base.

Thanks....didnt say I was....and I never gave you the impression that I was either...so BOOOOM!!!!!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Your mastery of the English language is impressive, I'll give you that.