Russell Wilson coveted by Jets Exec :)

ivotuk

Reaction score
"Bradway talked about Wilson so much that the Wisconsin product was called "Russell Bradway" inside the Jets' building"

And this is hilarioius! :p "the Seahawks were rumored to be interested in Sanchez at the time with the No. 4 overall pick, but they chose Aaron Curry instead. Curry was a bust, and yet most Seahawks fans probably are glad their team took him over Sanchez."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...wilson-coveted-by-one-new-york-jets-executive

SilNWest

Reaction score
That was probably the best interview I've seen of Russel's. They asked some good questions that he didn't really have to side-step in order to avoid a less media friendly answer.

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
Love in the video interview that he said he seeks out Warren Moon every week.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3k8yomul said:
I love how he finishes interviews with "Go Hawks!", too. Damn, I love this guy.
:13: loved that ending with the,... Go Hawks,....

Starrman44

Reaction score
Yep, really turning into a huge RW fan. Love that he loves our team as much as I do, lol!

Zowert

Reaction score
Yeah, I have seen a few interviews where he said, "Go Hawks." I have also heard him mention the 12th man on the radio. It's great to have a quarterback that is picking up where Hasselbeck left off as the franchise leader. You could argue a few other guys on the team are the face of the franchise. But I think the more this season progresses, the more Russell Wilson will step into that role. Will we ever see as many number three jerseys at the Clink as number three? Not sure, but that would be really cool if he keeps improving so he can retire as a Hawk.