Russell Wilson on NFL am tomorrow

Happypuppy

Reaction score
He is not the guy to get quotes from very guarded not a bad thing I guess. To get quotes Sherman and Moffit are great

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
For you early birds ..... looks like Russell is being interviewed in the last 15 minutes of the first broadcast. If you watch the repeat ... I'm not sure when. They sometimes show interviews at a different time than the first show.

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
Just watched it. Yes, there were a few .... "we just have to focus" ... "play at a high level" cliches - but he did have a nice little comment when asked who is the bigger trash talker at practice, Sherm or Pete. Even though Russell talks in cliches most the time, I am so thankful he's articulate and knows how to string more than two sentences together. I have a feeling he's going to, little by little, drop the cliche talk as he settles into being our QB.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
That's a tease Tailspin!

What was the comment, for all us more sleep needy folk?

AVL

Reaction score
No tie!

He used the word "obviously" less.

No bulletin board material, as usual.

He looked pretty relaxed/ alert for the time of day.

Good team spokesman in a preppy sort way.

He and Dale Murphy are the only choir boy type athletes I've ever been a fan of.

Killa Kam

Reaction score
meh he can talk in an another foreign language for all I care just keep improving like he's been doing. I don't understand why some of you hold being an entertaining interviewee part of the qb's or players responsibility, not everybody has the goofy entertaining personality of a Matt Hasselbeck.

Makes me kinda like him even more, he's all about taking care of business.

lukerguy

Reaction score
Did you see Peyton Manning's Gatorade interview back in the spring before he had decided where he was going to go? It was full of the same stuff. It's the greats that don't give anyone any poster board material, and stay confident/positive.