Football Gameplan's 2012 Seahawks vs Jets Video Preview

EmDiggy

Reaction score
[youtube]Mp5aA23Zgvc[/youtube]

Good morning Hawks fans! Good luck this week!

Em

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Reaction score
Largent80":gjro41ul said:
Once again Thank You Em, and nice pick !!!.. :th2thumbs:

Thanks Cap'n! I really can't see how the Jets can threaten via the air...

kidhawk

Reaction score
I think you are pretty much spot on. You did key on the Offensive line, and although I agree, because IMO most games are won/lost in the trenches, I really think our Offensive line has been doing a pretty solid job overall. Lynch has been able to get running lanes and we've only had 1 sack in the previous 2 games combined. I don understand that Wilson's legs buy him time and help in this area, but I believe that Cable takes this into account when he makes his blocking schemes.

We have no reason not to win this game. We need every win we can get right now, and losing a home game to the jets is not how we can proceed if we want to be a playoff team. I heard one of the jets (Cromartie I think) guaranteed his Jets were going to the playoffs this week, but I think he gets much quieter after this weeks loss

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
kidhawk":114fce53 said:
I heard one of the jets (Cromartie I think) guaranteed his Jets were going to the playoffs this week, but I think he gets much quieter after this weeks loss
Even if the Hawks win this Sunday, the Jets could still make the playoffs.

Have you seen how easy their schedule is after this week?

They face, in reverse order, Buffalo (A), San Diego (H), Tennessee (A), Jacksonville (A), Arizona (H), NE (H) and St. Louis (A).

So if the Hawks prevail this Sunday, the Jets will be 3-6. Assuming they lose to NE and run the rest of the table, they would finish 9-7, which could in deed earn a wild card spot in the AFC this year.

If they're anything near the team that they think that they are, they should finish 9-7.

kidhawk

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2prw73c9 said:
If they're anything near the team that they think that they are, they should finish 9-7.

They aren't and they won't unless we totally phone it in this week. Even with that schedule they don't win anymore than 8 games this year, assuming a loss for them on sunday

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
kidhawk":3o9vt27m said:
onanygivensunday":3o9vt27m said:

They aren't and they won't unless we totally phone it in this week. Even with that schedule they don't win anymore than 8 games this year, assuming a loss for them on sunday
I actually agree with you.

My point was to show that Cromartie's prediction was not that over the top.

kidhawk

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1igfw887 said:
kidhawk":1igfw887 said:
onanygivensunday":1igfw887 said:

I actually agree with you.

My point was to show that Cromartie's prediction was not that over the top.

Over the top? Nah, not at all. I actually like the fact he has the confidence to say it. I just think that he may re-think actually saying it again for awhile after he loses this week puts them at 3-6 :)

lukerguy

Reaction score
Thanks Em. I look forward to your gameplan videos every week.

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Reaction score
Thanks Guys! I think the Seahawks offense will just get better every week...the only concern I have is the Run D.. WTH happened to it??

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
BlueTalon":3l1jadhf said:
Adrian Peterson and Frank Gore happened.

This...haha, see what I did there?
Really though. Erase those two games and then look at our run D stats. Allday did his thing, we won. Gore did his thing (which he has always done :-( against us) and we -barely- lost...I think the run D is still ok.

-SH