Walter Thurmond?

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
JKent82":3li0o65i said:
[ But I'd like to see him spot outside against small speedy receivers on occasion and play a lot nickel once he gets to game speed.
I'm at game speed but apparently I'm delusional because I don't understand half of the posts in this thread.

Maybe that''s good.

JKent82

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":1jkznj96 said:
JKent82":1jkznj96 said:
[ But I'd like to see him spot outside against small speedy receivers on occasion and play a lot nickel once he gets to game speed.
I'm at game speed but apparently I'm delusional because I don't understand half of the posts in this thread.

Maybe that''s good.

Apparently it's contagious.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
CANHawk":3ddi2shd said:
Wait Am Thurmond supposed to be hitter tackler or interceptor break-dancer Will Thurmond make for restore BOOM Am so confused Smh fire Big Lo and get green men from Canucks
This man gets it.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I'll be nice to see good ol #28 back out there. Man I hope he can stay healthy.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1ycm6h2n said:
CANHawk":1ycm6h2n said:
Wait Am Thurmond supposed to be hitter tackler or interceptor break-dancer Will Thurmond make for restore BOOM Am so confused Smh fire Big Lo and get green men from Canucks
This man gets it.

Reading loud and clear over here. I was inclined to respond in kind, but you two got me laughing too hard. Nailed it.

smashmouth59

Reaction score
razgriz737":21u610at said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I'm not sure if i should be smh or is this .netlatin? Maybe hitter tackler make boom boom on keyboard while drink drink?

razgriz737

Reaction score
smashmouth59":3frx9irn said:
razgriz737":3frx9irn said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

I'm not sure if i should be smh or is this .netlatin? Maybe hitter tackler make boom boom on keyboard while drink drink?

Read the whole thread. :th2thumbs: