Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Jets @ Seahawks)

SNDavidson

Reaction score
MR_T_PAIN.png

QuahHawk

Reaction score
endzorn":flsci6on said:
They're coming off a bye in which they probably added some wrinkles since Sanchez isnt moving the ball, they're desperate and our defense isn't the juggernaut we thought it was. I have a bad feeling.

Jets - 16
Seahawks - 12

- The Jets are desperate
- Their season is hypothetically over if they lose
- They are rested off a bye week
- They have solid running game as of last
- The Seahawks play down to competition all too often
- The odds are against us that we go 8-0 at home and I rather lose to the Jets than another NFC West game
- Trap Game, Trap Game, Trap Game

I have picked hawks every game this season, but not this week. I want to be wrong
Jets 27
Seahawks 24

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1wv5ctc5 said:
endzorn":1wv5ctc5 said:
They're coming off a bye in which they probably added some wrinkles since Sanchez isnt moving the ball, they're desperate and our defense isn't the juggernaut we thought it was. I have a bad feeling.

Jets - 16
Seahawks - 12

- The Jets are desperate
- Their season is hypothetically over if they lose
- They are rested off a bye week
- They have solid running game as of last
- The Seahawks play down to competition all too often
- The odds are against us that we go 8-0 at home and I rather lose to the Jets than another NFC West game
- Trap Game, Trap Game, Trap Game

I have picked hawks every game this season, but not this week. I want to be wrong
Jets 27
Seahawks 24

Look who just popped their head over the horizon...Little Miss Sunshine! :roll:

drdiags

Reaction score
I predict a meltdown on this board of Defcon 1 level if the team loses based on the scores in this thread.

Pulling for a Seahawks victory. Expecting a close game.

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
I think we're underestimating the Jets. This Seahawk team is not winning a blowout any time soon. That being said, a last second field goal for the win. 26-24 Seahawks.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
NJHawksFan":pzbnz1jw said:
I think we're underestimating the Jets. This Seahawk team is not winning a blowout any time soon. That being said, a last second field goal for the win. 26-24 Seahawks.

If we blow anyone out it'll be this Jets team. The only other possible lopsided game I see on our schedule in our favor is when we fly to Toronto to destroy the Bills. NYJ might not have Bart Scott due to turf toe, and they're already reeling hard. Their offense isn't very good, Shonn Green is the epitome of average and they have guys playing WR that would have a hard time starting at WSU. This is a perfect "get right" game for the defense after what Adrian Peterson did to them last Sunday. We win this game going away.

24-10 Seattle (first prediction here this season)

sainthawk29

Reaction score
I have a strong feeling seattle's defense, keeps the jets out of the endzone all day.

Seahawks 34
Jets 3

RufusPorter

Reaction score
hawker84":k9kcq4v7 said:
karma remembers "98", seahawks 31 jets 17... there will be no phantom TD to decide the game this week !!!

Well said. Karma debt yet to be paid for Testeverde's helmet. Agreed with the score too.

31-17 Hawks

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
I will say that if the Hawks can get up by 10-14 I think we'll see a win going away as the Jets will see the end of any hope for the season and their performance will reflect that.

Vpk0718

Reaction score
Offense struggles a bit, but offense isn't needed as the defense shuts them down

Seahawks 20
Jets 0

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Too many factors play into the Hawks' strengths. Home game, the Jets awful run defense, Revis out, awful Jets pass offense, the Hawks on the other hand have a strong run game, strong if not the best pass defense, solid pass rush and even with the run game giving up big days to the Niners and AP, the Jets run game is anchored by Shonn "waste of a fantasy pick" Greene.

Sanchez? I don't think so. Lynch, Turbin and at least one of the WR's have a good day regardless of the Jets pass defense ranking.

Jet fans talk about Lynch not being a speed back which gives them trouble, but ask Detroit and Philly about Lynch's speed and they will tell you different. Their fans hopes are that and that Ryan always designs defenses for Rookie QB's to struggle. Ryan knows perfectly well that Wilson is not playing anything like a rookie and will be planning to play him like he does any other quality QB. It wouldn't matter, RW can handle it.

The only chance the Jets have is the "any given Sunday" chance and the game is played on the field. There is too much that has to go wrong for the Hawks to lose.

37-13 Hawks with compound defensive scores. I don't usually pick games with that kind of margin, but looking at the recent history has the Hawks all over this game. The Hawks are a fairly healthy team, playing in the Clink.. That alone makes them a favorite against nearly anybody.

Latest posts