Never been to the CLINK.. how good are these seats?

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I disagree that there's "not a bad seat", but those seats should be pretty decent. High up but good view.

grizbob

Reaction score
Keep in mind that's the enemy's side of the stadium, so you have to be twice as loud as the people around you, it's a rule
:mrgreen:

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":34ecpgsb said:
I love high seats. This last weekend was my first experience being down in the shit, which was amazing, don't get me wrong. But I really like watching the game from up high so I can see everything. Down on the field I spent as much time watching the jumbo-tron as I did watching the actual game.

Yep. A lot easier to see the tactical aspects of the play from up high too.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Aros":yuxam7qb said:
This is the best I could find on Seahawks.com's 3D interactive seating chart. For some reason they didn't have JJ as a row to select so H was the closest. This is a good idea visually though...

row.PNG

I don't know why you couldn't get a better view. I got this from virtual section 310, virtual row ll.

capture-20121108-155414.png

JKent82

Reaction score
Up high is way way better. My advice is avoid the aisles. People do walk up and down them a lot, particularly early in the game.

Barthawk

Reaction score
LymonHawk":qnsu9i3b said:
Bigpumpkin":qnsu9i3b said:
Don't forget to bring along a strong set of legs. It's quite a hike up to JJ.

And bring a strong bladder, too!

the only downfall of being up high.. in the double letters it is a tough jaunt to make it down to pee and back during a TV timeout.. pay attention to the homie with the glove on the sideline after kickoffs/punts..