Prisco admits being wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I have no physical proof. Just as nobody can prove he didn't. But he did. I won't name my source, it would be uncool because he is no longer with us (or the Hawks). Most of you will recall SA rarely got up by himself after tackled. look at some film from around 04-05, and watch hoe Hutch would deliberately step over SA, or walk past him..even with SA's hand extended. Look at the post- NFC championship game celebration, where the drunken Bradshaw started asking SA about whether he would return to the team after the season. SA goes into a bunch of his typical hamming for the cam routine and Hutch is seen scowling at him in disgust.

These were things I noticed and asked my friend if my assumptions were correct. This was the week immediately following the NFC C. He assured me I was correct and went further in stating that Hutch felt SA took too much credit and was rediculously arrogant. He also made comments about SA's supposed religious beliefs that I won't go into here.

Hutch helped Minnesota write the poison pill into the contract. He was pissed at Ruskell and didn't want to continue blocking for SA. It was all down hill from there.

Let me say here that I have little against SA and I am grateful he was a Hawk. He never pretended to be Lynch and often said his style might appear soft but believed it would keep him on the field. I rank him as our 3rd best RB but ML may eclipse that.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
HawkWow":661f4f7l said:
I have no physical proof. Just as nobody can prove he didn't. But he did. I won't name my source, it would be uncool because he is no longer with us (or the Hawks). Most of you will recall SA rarely got up by himself after tackled. look at some film from around 04-05, and watch hoe Hutch would deliberately step over SA, or walk past him..even with SA's hand extended. Look at the post- NFC championship game celebration, where the drunken Bradshaw started asking SA about whether he would return to the team after the season. SA goes into a bunch of his typical hamming for the cam routine and Hutch is seen scowling at him in disgust.

These were things I noticed and asked my friend if my assumptions were correct. This was the week immediately following the NFC C. He assured me I was correct and went further in stating that Hutch felt SA took too much credit and was rediculously arrogant. He also made comments about SA's supposed religious beliefs that I won't go into here.

Hutch helped Minnesota write the poison pill into the contract. He was pissed at Ruskell and didn't want to continue blocking for SA. It was all down hill from there.

Let me say here that I have little against SA and I am grateful he was a Hawk. He never pretended to be Lynch and often said his style might appear soft but believed it would keep him on the field. I rank him as our 3rd best RB but ML may eclipse that.

Ok so what you said was made up.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Please tell me you don't actually think I give a **** what you think. This was apparently common knowledge within the org and even around the league. This should tell you how far removed you are from the actual team. You're a message board warrior. No more.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
HawkWow":2x6sh62k said:
Please tell me you don't actually think I give a **** what you think. This was apparently common knowledge within the org and even around the league. This should tell you how far removed you are from the actual team. You're a message board warrior. No more.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
HawkWow":3g7sw7v4 said:

Um, Hutch is still pissed. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Hutch take a swing at SA in the locker room. I guess it's pretty serious.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
HawkWow":1hibyhcp said:

Him being pissed at Ruskell had nothing to do with Alexander, it had to do with being transition tagged and not being given a huge contract extension.

I think you're suffering from a little biased SA infused revisionist history.

HawkWow

Reaction score
See, this is the problem with message boards: Groupies. Do you clowns actually think your little heros are just about rainbows, team spirit and little more? Just because you dressed in your SA pajamas for bed every nite before saying your prayers does not make him perfect. Only in your fantasy world is that so.

I could easily back up my claims here, but feel absolutely no desire to do so. I mean, who are YOU? I'm not about to throw someone (once very prominent in the org) under the bus to satisfy a bunch of half-wit groupies. Half of you can't even comprehend a simple sentence. IE: I never said Hutch was pissed at Ruskell (solely) because of the re-signing of SA. But I will say that was the final straw, and I know this to be fact. You can either believe it or not...I couldn't care less.

My concept of a measge board is much different than yours. It is not the center of my universe. I use the board to share information. When I see misinformation or fantasy tales, I'm likely to comment.

Perhaps one of you fanatics would like to explain the REAL reason Hutch bailed. Do you sincerely believe it was solely because Ruskell allowed him to test the market or because he wanted to be closer to home? C'mon...get a clue. This guy is going to walk away from a SB team because he was allowed to "test the market"? And he intentionally helped write a contract that would dis-allow him from re-signing with a SB team, playing next to arguably the greatest LT in history, because he was allowed to test the market? LMAO.

I said in my OP that I am happy SA was a Hawk. He did some good things, but mostly because of the line. SA was not liked in the NFL. You can believe that or not. He was soft and he was arrogant. That won't win you many friends in the NFL. When he went to Washington, the first thing he was told by Clinton Portis was "stay away from me and stay out of my way. You are not welcome here". Now, this is information readily available. Do your homework before you start calling people liars. All that glitters isn't gold...not even for the Seahawks. You did know Chris Warren was a deadbeat dad, right? That should bring out the CW groupies. ;)

In closing: This is an anonymous msg board. You have no idea who I am, just as I have no idea who you are. I could be Pete Carroll for all you know. I have no reason to make things up and/or impress you with my relationship with the Hawks past FO. You're just not that important. The good news is now, you have been made aware of the truth. What you choose to do with this is entirely up to you. Sorry to disrupt your little fantasy, please re-join your world of unicorns, rainbows and perfect Seahawks.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":32fgwegc said:
HawkWow":32fgwegc said:

Him being pissed at Ruskell had nothing to do with Alexander, it had to do with being transition tagged and not being given a huge contract extension.

I think you're suffering from a little biased SA infused revisionist history.

So you actually think that Hutch was happy with SA getting the big contract when he didn't? That's your argument? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Oh, I see, posts like this are designed to up your post count while making you popular with the groupies. Good work, you're a genius (here)!

HawkWow

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":22bvshkr said:
Hawkwow, you very obviously completely made that nonsense up about Hutch and SA. You're just another rube who wants to hate on everything Alexander did for this franchise while he was here. Shaun was a fantastic runner, and no, you couldn't just put any of half a dozen backs around the league behind that line and they'd pick up similar numbers. Alexander was elusive, fast and knew how to hit a hole and turn the speed on.

If you can produce even one shred of evidence to back up your claim about hutch, I'll apologize and leave you alone forever, but I think i speak for many on here when I say that until then, it appears to be a complete fabrication.

It appears to be a fabrication based on what? Your love affair with SA? Take the rainbow glasses off, read deeper into what I've said, and if you have any,...common sense should prevail. Hutch did not dump this team because he wasn't offered a huge contract. He knew we would match whatever offer was out there. Once SA got the extension, Hutch intentionally had Minn write that he would be "the highest paid player on the line". He did this knowing we could not, since WJ had that in his contract. It's odd that you people ignore the obvious with SA, but want to believe Hutch would bail on Jones and a SB team for the exact same money from a crap team like Minnesota. Use your brains people. Seriously. I won't comment further on this subject. It's like talking to (SA's) children.

canfan

Reaction score
HawkWow":2eo94ofq said:
See, this is the problem with message boards: Groupies. Do you clowns actually think your little heros are just about rainbows, team spirit and little more? Just because you dressed in your SA pajamas for bed every nite before saying your prayers does not make him perfect. Only in your fantasy world is that so.

I could easily back up my claims here, but feel absolutely no desire to do so. I mean, who are YOU? I'm not about to throw someone (once very prominent in the org) under the bus to satisfy a bunch of half-wit groupies. Half of you can't even comprehend a simple sentence. IE: I never said Hutch was pissed at Ruskell (solely) because of the re-signing of SA. But I will say that was the final straw, and I know this to be fact. You can either believe it or not...I couldn't care less.

My concept of a measge board is much different than yours. It is not the center of my universe. I use the board to share information. When I see misinformation or fantasy tales, I'm likely to comment.

Perhaps one of you fanatics would like to explain the REAL reason Hutch bailed. Do you sincerely believe it was solely because Ruskell allowed him to test the market or because he wanted to be closer to home? C'mon...get a clue. This guy is going to walk away from a SB team because he was allowed to "test the market"? And he intentionally helped write a contract that would dis-allow him from re-signing with a SB team, playing next to arguably the greatest LT in history, because he was allowed to test the market? LMAO.

I said in my OP that I am happy SA was a Hawk. He did some good things, but mostly because of the line. SA was not liked in the NFL. You can believe that or not. He was soft and he was arrogant. That won't win you many friends in the NFL. When he went to Washington, the first thing he was told by Clinton Portis was "stay away from me and stay out of my way. You are not welcome here". Now, this is information readily available. Do your homework before you start calling people liars. All that glitters isn't gold...not even for the Seahawks. You did know Chris Warren was a deadbeat dad, right? That should bring out the CW groupies. ;)

In closing: This is an anonymous msg board. You have no idea who I am, just as I have no idea who you are. I could be Pete Carroll for all you know. I have no reason to make things up and/or impress you with my relationship with the Hawks past FO. You're just not that important. The good news is now, you have been made aware of the truth. What you choose to do with this is entirely up to you. Sorry to disrupt your little fantasy, please re-join your world of unicorns, rainbows and perfect Seahawks.
You sure have a lot to say for somebody who doesn't care what anybody thinks. If that is true, why bring it up at all? Your "inside sources" can't be very happy with you slumming with us here! :stirthepot: The new cannibis law gone into effect already?

Starrman44

Reaction score
Alexander had a lot of physical talent and he made a lot out of the gifts that he had. He had an impressive line. When we begin tearing him apart because he had a great line, let's also tear down Emmitt Smith, Walter Payton, and whatever number of guys had great linemen playing in front of them.

Barry Sanders is the only off the top of my head (and I am sure there are a few more) that made the best out of a weaker offensive line and even he had Lomas Brown, IIRC.

It's just impossible to tear down a guys entire career based on the team around him, imo. It's like saying that Hasselbeck would have been Peyton Manning if his receivers didn't drop so many balls. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not, it's pure speculation.

As far as Hutch hating Alexander, he should have been a professional. I don't quit rooting for my team because there is a fan beside me that I think is a jerk. I look at Hutch as a complete traitor, and I don't care. As far as I am concerned he had a lot to do with slamming our window shut.

canfan

Reaction score
DynoHawk":ejlv5p82 said:
"People say I can't admit I am wrong. Well, here goes: Marshawn Lynch is a much better runner this season than I expected. Guy is running hard."

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/pete- ... ees-insult

We seem to have strayed a long way from what this thread was supposed to be about. Alexander was a great back who helped this team to the most successful years in their history. The key point being "history". For good or bad, he will not be suiting up to play the jets, so lets just be thankful Marshwan is putiing out an effort in line with his new contract and stop getting tied up arguing about the ravings of a guy who has his tinfoil hat twisted on too tightly! Yes, I'm looking at you HawkWow!!

TCS

Reaction score
I feel the need to comment here...

I don't know if HawkWow is telling the truth or not, but it's not out of the realm of possibility that it went down exactly as he said. I know people who work in the current FO (And worked for the hawks back when SA was here). I may ask about this, but even if I do I won't be able to repeat what I learn. The nature of friendship is trust, and divulging back alley info is a sure way to lose that trust.

Also, a close friend of mine met SA. My friend was with his very young son, and he asked SA for an autograph for his son. SA not only declined, but was very rude to him. My friend was not inconveniencing SA a bit, and he chose to be a jerk. Not saying this is proof of anything, but I tend to agree that pro athletes aren't always the face they show to the world through media lenses.

I also met Curt Warner after he retired. Total D*ck to me.

Side note: I met ML this year and he was VERY kind and respectful to me when he had nothing to gain by it.

OP: Prisco is a hack at best, as we all know. Total DB...

Go Hawks!

tcs

The Radish

Reaction score
Sorry boys and girls. There are some of you that just have to spoil it for everyone else so this thread is now history.

:141847_bnono:

Status
Not open for further replies.