Never been to the CLINK.. how good are these seats?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Section 310 row JJ.


    $70 each.

    I know these are in the top deck, but how many rows up?

    A friend of a friend is offering them to me. I am really tempted to go! I live in Vancouver, BC so it will be a hefty drive.
    User avatar
    VancitySeahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 978
    Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:06 pm



  • This is the best I could find on Seahawks.com's 3D interactive seating chart. For some reason they didn't have JJ as a row to select so H was the closest. This is a good idea visually though...

    Image
    Image

    IGNORE THE NOISE!
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 8741
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 6 miles from Richard Sherman!


  • Thanks for the help! Whats the Last row? ZZ?
    User avatar
    VancitySeahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 978
    Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:06 pm


  • Just looked it up. Last row is QQ.
    Hawkadeus
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 201
    Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:50 pm


  • Just an FYI...that image is NOT even close to the view from Row JJ.
    JJ is really high up....but go and have fun...not a bad seat in the house.
    User avatar
    iigakusei
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 962
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 6:14 am


  • you will be high up, but the view is still good, and it will be very loud up there. You will be able to see the play develop, haha
    User avatar
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2768
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 am


  • Not a bad seat in the house man. Sitting higher up you may be farther away from the action but you get a great picture of what's going on on the field.
    User avatar
    JGfromtheNW
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1094
    Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:37 am
    Location: Bellinghome


  • Hawkadeus wrote:Just looked it up. Last row is QQ.



    Thanks. Now I need to find someone who wants to go!
    User avatar
    VancitySeahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 978
    Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:06 pm


  • Those are great seats. You'll be able to see everything. Just don't let anybody tell you to sit down.
    Image
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 16585
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • iigakusei wrote:Just an FYI...that image is NOT even close to the view from Row JJ.
    JJ is really high up....but go and have fun...not a bad seat in the house.


    Yeah talk about false advertising. I sat up in MM for the Chelsea vs. Sounders match, and I had a better view of the planets rotating than the match.

    Also OP, bring a warm jacket, you're on the east side of the stadium, which gets some serious wind if it's blowing.
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5351
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


  • Sgt. Largent wrote:
    iigakusei wrote:Just an FYI...that image is NOT even close to the view from Row JJ.
    JJ is really high up....but go and have fun...not a bad seat in the house.


    Yeah talk about false advertising. I sat up in MM for the Chelsea vs. Sounders match, and I had a better view of the planets rotating than the match.

    Also OP, bring a warm jacket, you're on the east side of the stadium, which gets some serious wind if it's blowing.



    really?
    User avatar
    VancitySeahawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 978
    Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:06 pm


  • VancitySeahawk wrote:
    Sgt. Largent wrote:
    iigakusei wrote:Just an FYI...that image is NOT even close to the view from Row JJ.
    JJ is really high up....but go and have fun...not a bad seat in the house.


    Yeah talk about false advertising. I sat up in MM for the Chelsea vs. Sounders match, and I had a better view of the planets rotating than the match.

    Also OP, bring a warm jacket, you're on the east side of the stadium, which gets some serious wind if it's blowing.



    really?


    Bad video, but you're higher up than this. Not HORRIBLE seats, you'll still have fun.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwQwYp5m ... ature=plcp
    If there is no Seahawk football in heaven, then we will never die.
    User avatar
    Sgt. Largent
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5351
    Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:10 am


  • Clearly that image is from Row H. C'mon folks. Let's do a little attention paying.

    Vancity, I'm down to check out the QQ!! Let's do it!!
    Image
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 16585
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • I love high seats. This last weekend was my first experience being down in the shit, which was amazing, don't get me wrong. But I really like watching the game from up high so I can see everything. Down on the field I spent as much time watching the jumbo-tron as I did watching the actual game.
    Image
    User avatar
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *
     
    Posts: 16585
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:57 pm
    Location: King In The North


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:I love high seats. This last weekend was my first experience being down in the shit, which was amazing, don't get me wrong. But I really like watching the game from up high so I can see everything. Down on the field I spent as much time watching the jumbo-tron as I did watching the actual game.



    I feel ya on the high seats. I went to the Air Force Academy where every game was mandatory and all the cadets sat down at field level. One game I didn't to go "slumming" and sit in the high seats. I enjoyed the experience way more.
    User avatar
    falcongoggles
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3629
    Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:46 pm
    Location: Florence, Italy


  • Im a fan of in between. Not too high, not too low. But if I had to choose between high or low, I'd go high. Like Zeb said, when you sit too low, you only see the field when the ball is right next to you.

    I'd jump on the seats. They arent terrible. And that appears to be face value for the tix. You wont find that anywhere else.
    Hawkadeus
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 201
    Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:50 pm


  • Don't forget to bring along a strong set of legs. It's quite a hike up to JJ.
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 5215
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:13 pm
    Location: Puyallup, WA USA


  • It is not a long drive you wussy! :P

    I sat up around there for the pre-season game against Tennessee. The view is just fine, but if you have binoculars you might want to think about bringing them if you like scoping out what's happening on the sidelines.

    Oh and ditto on the hike. Holy crap that's a lot of stairs!
    This poster officially refuses to recognize SacHawk2.0 as a moderator or authority figure of any description.
    User avatar
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *
     
    Posts: 11857
    Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm
    Location: PoCompton, BC Canada


  • I don't like anything that is double lettered, its too high to climb, that's my only complaint, the experience is fine and the view of play developing is wonderful. If you have to go up and down 4 times, you are done for the day:) but I prefer the 300 level seats instead of the 100 level seats.
    seahawks08
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 743
    Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:15 pm


  • I disagree that there's "not a bad seat", but those seats should be pretty decent. High up but good view.
    _______________________
    Remember, it's all for fun.
    User avatar
    Hawkstorian
    * NET Staff *
     
    Posts: 3009
    Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:19 am
    Location: Spokane


  • Keep in mind that's the enemy's side of the stadium, so you have to be twice as loud as the people around you, it's a rule
    :mrgreen:
    There's what I used to know, what I think I know, and what I know I know. And they all get lost in the haze sometimes.
    User avatar
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 2629
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:17 am
    Location: Born in Oakharbor, raised in the west, sentenced to life in St George


  • Zebulon Dak wrote:I love high seats. This last weekend was my first experience being down in the shit, which was amazing, don't get me wrong. But I really like watching the game from up high so I can see everything. Down on the field I spent as much time watching the jumbo-tron as I did watching the actual game.


    Yep. A lot easier to see the tactical aspects of the play from up high too.
    @SeahawkGreg

    Image

    GIVE US YOUR PINK SLIP, SANTA CLARA WHINERS. WE OWN YOU
    User avatar
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *
     
    Posts: 7636
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
    Location: CVN-68


  • Aros wrote:This is the best I could find on Seahawks.com's 3D interactive seating chart. For some reason they didn't have JJ as a row to select so H was the closest. This is a good idea visually though...

    Image



    I don't know why you couldn't get a better view. I got this from virtual section 310, virtual row ll.

    Image
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    User avatar
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *
     
    Posts: 7586
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:06 am
    Location: Eastern Washington


  • Up high is way way better. My advice is avoid the aisles. People do walk up and down them a lot, particularly early in the game.
    User avatar
    JKent82
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3014
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:13 pm


  • Bigpumpkin wrote:Don't forget to bring along a strong set of legs. It's quite a hike up to JJ.


    And bring a strong bladder, too!
    The color of your heart means more to me, than the color of your skin.
    User avatar
    LymonHawk
    * El Primo *
    * El Primo *
     
    Posts: 6138
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Skagit County, WA


  • LymonHawk wrote:
    Bigpumpkin wrote:Don't forget to bring along a strong set of legs. It's quite a hike up to JJ.


    And bring a strong bladder, too!


    the only downfall of being up high.. in the double letters it is a tough jaunt to make it down to pee and back during a TV timeout.. pay attention to the homie with the glove on the sideline after kickoffs/punts..
    _____________________

    Where can I find Seahawks98.com???
    User avatar
    Barthawk
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
    *Bacon Eating Crusader*
     
    Posts: 2724
    Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:17 am
    Location: San Antonio, TX by way of Kalispell, MT




It is currently Fri May 29, 2015 6:39 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online