Never been to the CLINK.. how good are these seats?

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
Section 310 row JJ.

$70 each.

I know these are in the top deck, but how many rows up?

A friend of a friend is offering them to me. I am really tempted to go! I live in Vancouver, BC so it will be a hefty drive.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This is the best I could find on Seahawks.com's 3D interactive seating chart. For some reason they didn't have JJ as a row to select so H was the closest. This is a good idea visually though...

row.PNG

iigakusei

Reaction score
Just an FYI...that image is NOT even close to the view from Row JJ.
JJ is really high up....but go and have fun...not a bad seat in the house.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
you will be high up, but the view is still good, and it will be very loud up there. You will be able to see the play develop, haha

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Not a bad seat in the house man. Sitting higher up you may be farther away from the action but you get a great picture of what's going on on the field.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Those are great seats. You'll be able to see everything. Just don't let anybody tell you to sit down.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
iigakusei":ouhy6ifl said:

Yeah talk about false advertising. I sat up in MM for the Chelsea vs. Sounders match, and I had a better view of the planets rotating than the match.

Also OP, bring a warm jacket, you're on the east side of the stadium, which gets some serious wind if it's blowing.

OP
OP
VancitySeahawk

VancitySeahawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":2nbr0vjq said:
iigakusei":2nbr0vjq said:

Yeah talk about false advertising. I sat up in MM for the Chelsea vs. Sounders match, and I had a better view of the planets rotating than the match.

Also OP, bring a warm jacket, you're on the east side of the stadium, which gets some serious wind if it's blowing.

really?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
VancitySeahawk":nydpmhgk said:
Sgt. Largent":nydpmhgk said:
iigakusei":nydpmhgk said:

really?

Bad video, but you're higher up than this. Not HORRIBLE seats, you'll still have fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwQwYp5m ... ature=plcp

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Clearly that image is from Row H. C'mon folks. Let's do a little attention paying.

Vancity, I'm down to check out the QQ!! Let's do it!!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I love high seats. This last weekend was my first experience being down in the shit, which was amazing, don't get me wrong. But I really like watching the game from up high so I can see everything. Down on the field I spent as much time watching the jumbo-tron as I did watching the actual game.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3t4b0zub said:
I love high seats. This last weekend was my first experience being down in the shit, which was amazing, don't get me wrong. But I really like watching the game from up high so I can see everything. Down on the field I spent as much time watching the jumbo-tron as I did watching the actual game.

I feel ya on the high seats. I went to the Air Force Academy where every game was mandatory and all the cadets sat down at field level. One game I didn't to go "slumming" and sit in the high seats. I enjoyed the experience way more.

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
Im a fan of in between. Not too high, not too low. But if I had to choose between high or low, I'd go high. Like Zeb said, when you sit too low, you only see the field when the ball is right next to you.

I'd jump on the seats. They arent terrible. And that appears to be face value for the tix. You wont find that anywhere else.

CANHawk

Reaction score
It is not a long drive you wussy! :p

I sat up around there for the pre-season game against Tennessee. The view is just fine, but if you have binoculars you might want to think about bringing them if you like scoping out what's happening on the sidelines.

Oh and ditto on the hike. Holy crap that's a lot of stairs!

seahawks08

Reaction score
I don't like anything that is double lettered, its too high to climb, that's my only complaint, the experience is fine and the view of play developing is wonderful. If you have to go up and down 4 times, you are done for the day:) but I prefer the 300 level seats instead of the 100 level seats.