Set your DVR's, NFL"Turning Point" Ft. Lynch + MRob 7PM PST

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I loved that when Carroll was trying to coach Marshawn up on the bench.

PC: yadda yadda yadda
Beast: I'll just read it.
PC: yadda yadda yadda'
Beast: I'll just read it
PC: yadda yadda ok, just read it.

dunceface

Reaction score
My favorite was when MRob was givin him a lil shit and Lynch goes deadpan and says "I deal with this often"

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
LOL, thnx for posting. My favorite line was when MRob was talking crap about Lynch being crosseyed and Lynch comes back w/ "its ok that you are a lil crosseyed...thats why you run in there like the dude from Waterboy."

Love these guys....great pairing.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
oregonhawkfan":3nu4ueir said:
LOL, thnx for posting. My favorite line was when MRob was talking crap about Lynch being crosseyed and Lynch comes back w/ "its ok that you are a lil crosseyed...thats why you run in there like the dude from Waterboy."

Lol, then he made the Waterboy noise..

Direct TV DVR had this all whacked out. I had it in two pieces on one recording and the entire thing on another.

Very cool stuff.

kidhawk

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":25b5llak said:
oregonhawkfan":25b5llak said:

Lol, then he made the Waterboy noise..

Direct TV DVR had this all whacked out. I had it in two pieces on one recording and the entire thing on another.

Very cool stuff.

They had a soccer match on before the first airing and it ran long, thus screwing up the standard recording. I was watching it as I recorded so I adjusted my dvr to only save the actual clip. Oddly enough, it was about 2 minutes shorter than the online segment, so if you haven't watched the online version it may have something you missed on tv

Latest posts